It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

I don't trust a man who doesn't prepare for a summit, a man who says the wrong things at the wrong times to be negotiating with another nuclear power sounds dangerous.

I don't look at the breakdown of the summit as necessarily the worst thing in the world though it'd have been better if the dotard didn't start a twitter war with Kim, only to compliment him later and then have Pence and Bolton take a huge dump on the summit (whether knowingly or not) and force Trump to cancel before Kim eventually would have.

Why would I want these two assholes within 1000 miles of each other? I don't see the upside other than further provoking a nuclear war.

No one nominated Trump for anything. The nomination was a fake, like everything DEMS-13 does.

Doesn't matter if he was nominated or not. The committee decides who is considered for the prize, and that's a list Trump will never be on.

The only thing that's important to me is Obama won it, Trump never will, and he will die an angry and bitter little man behind that fact, and people like you will be angry, and lose a little life yourselve's behind that blood pressure level being just a little higher.

:5_1_12024:

13%20Kamensky.jpg
Obama won the Nobel for doing...nothing. He was two weeks on the job.

Agree. Just because the meeting was cancelled, doesn't equate to the negotiations are off the table. I expect the left to think in check out line mentality and they are.
Many of them are hoping for the worst, of course. Trump has done this before. We'll see.

Who is hoping for the worst? Be specific, give examples.
People like you. Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues.

If you don't like my opinion on that, tough shit.

So, you have no examples of people hoping for the worst? Figures, ya' lying sad sack. :21:
Child.

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif~original

I'm a child because you can't back up yet another one of your claims?

Its called negotiation....if Kim isn't willing to deal,,, Trump walks away......and it's a very good tactic.....
They cant figure Trump out, and that's a good thing
Cancelling a negotiation meeting is negotiating?
Kim said nothing to indicate he was unwilling; U.S. representatives made what amounted to threatening statements before negotiation could even take place, similar to "an offer he can't refuse".
That is a good tactic if one is really not serious about peace.
Yes, cancelling a meeting is negotiating. Read his book.

Except Obama didn't brag about it, didn't have members of his own party nominate him, didn't do anything to promote it. How embarrassing for Republicans to lick at his heels and nominate him.

Nobody cares. You're the one who should be embarrassed..I'm embarrassed for you every time you post. But you fools don't have enough intelligence or integrity to see what abject scumbags you are.

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

Hahahaha

Sure he does, skippy. Another baldfaced lie.

When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
They don’t care about the Nobel? Why so many threads by them? Why did the Republicans nominate him? Very publicly? :lol:

No one nominated Trump for anything. The nomination was a fake, like everything DEMS-13 does.

Doesn't matter if he was nominated or not. The committee decides who is considered for the prize, and that's a list Trump will never be on.

The only thing that's important to me is Obama won it, Trump never will, and he will die an angry and bitter little man behind that fact, and people like you will be angry, and lose a little life yourselve's behind that blood pressure level being just a little higher.

:5_1_12024:

13%20Kamensky.jpg
Obama won the Nobel for doing...nothing. He was two weeks on the job.

Very true, but Obama didn't talk about it either, it's not his fault they gave it to him.

It will get rescheduled Kim is getting push back in his own government from some of the old guard that worked for Kim Sr....NK has its hard line just like any other nation...but they can no longer test nukes and their economy is collapsing even faster than anyone thought....
Trump pulling out of the summit was smart...we can't stand by and allow the NK's to denigrate out Vice President and talk of nuclear war with us...

Many of them are hoping for the worst, of course. Trump has done this before. We'll see.

So, you have no examples of people hoping for the worst? Figures, ya' lying sad sack. :21:
Child.

I'm a child because you can't back up yet another one of your claims?
No, for other reasons. For example, that big yellow thing I posted.

Try to calm down, and try to understand that I don't give two shits about your opinion.

Its called negotiation....if Kim isn't willing to deal,,, Trump walks away......and it's a very good tactic.....
Kim said nothing to indicate he was unwilling; U.S. representatives made what amounted to threatening statements before negotiation could even take place, similar to "an offer he can't refuse".
Trump hasn't even read his own book.

Child.

As long as you realize it applies to both sides perfectly, Mac.

It doesn't.

Nobody cares. You're the one who should be embarrassed..I'm embarrassed for you every time you post. But you fools don't have enough intelligence or integrity to see what abject scumbags you are.

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

Hahahaha

Sure he does, skippy. Another baldfaced lie.

When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
They don’t care about the Nobel? Why so many threads by them? Why did the Republicans nominate him? Very publicly? :lol:
Just playing the game. Feeding the pigeons.

Trump hasn't even read his own book.
Oh, for sure. Uh huh. Did you know that there are giant blue people on one of Jupiter's moons?

Obama and Peace Prizes have nothing to do with this. The present administration has blown a historic opportunity, one that the nation and the world looked to with hopes for peace. Instead, what has been served is inane bellicosity.

It is hard to figure out liars.....people who change their position according to whomever they are speaking to. That is trump....a Charlatan who is leading the country down a very dangerous road.

A letter from the President to Chairman Kim Jong Un: "It is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."

shame!

Dd92X2YVQAAR-k4.jpg

The White House on Twitter

I especially enjoyed this part - LoL more Fire and fury .. and MY button is bigger than your button?

Scary and Sad shit :(

You talk about nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

Obama and Peace Prizes have nothing to do with this. The present administration has blown a historic opportunity, one that the nation and the world looked to with hopes for peace. Instead, what has been served is inane bellicosity.

Sadly, what is happening now is also historic.

Forum List

Back