It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

A letter from the President to Chairman Kim Jong Un: "It is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."

shame!

Dd92X2YVQAAR-k4.jpg

The White House on Twitter

he knows what a traiter he is how he kisses Israels ass as every president since lyndon johnson has so who can blame him for not trusting trump? he clearly has no desire for world peace as kennedy and carter did.

So it looks like the meeting between Trump and N.Korea's only fat guy is off.

Mike Pence should have kept his mouth shut, I think mentioning Libya was stupid. The reason the norks claim they need nukes is because of what the meat puppet faggot did to Qaddafi.

So does this make foaming at the mouth moonbats happy? Trump doesn't get credit for making peace and we're back on the brink of a nuclear exchange?
Very disappointing, but I'd be a little surprised if this is permanent.

Trump loves to play this game, maybe it will work.
Agree. Just because the meeting was cancelled, doesn't equate to the negotiations are off the table. I expect the left to think in check out line mentality and they are.
Many of them are hoping for the worst, of course. Trump has done this before. We'll see.

Who is hoping for the worst? Be specific, give examples.
People like you. Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues.

If you don't like my opinion on that, tough shit.

So, you have no examples of people hoping for the worst? Figures, ya' lying sad sack. :21:

This is why you need diplomats, experienced people who pave the way and smooth obstacles leading to a summit. Not loud mouthed idiots like Bolton and Pence, threatening NK ahead of a proposed meeting or a president who conducts policy via Twitter.

No one is happy. More disappointed. There were so many mishaps that could possibly have been prevented. But this is a group that despises diplomacy. Very sad.

No one nominated Trump for anything. The nomination was a fake, like everything DEMS-13 does.

Doesn't matter if he was nominated or not. The committee decides who is considered for the prize, and that's a list Trump will never be on.

The only thing that's important to me is Obama won it, Trump never will, and he will die an angry and bitter little man behind that fact, and people like you will be angry, and lose a little life yourselve's behind that blood pressure level being just a little higher.

:5_1_12024:

13%20Kamensky.jpg

Only a fool who had no idea of the history of negotiations with N Korea would have thought Trump's goofy plan would work, and Trump is definately that fool.

We've never had a president who was more ignorant about American history and lacked the intellectual curiosity to LEARN.

after the way he has kissed Israels ass as every president since LBJ has,I dont blame him for cancelling it.Trump to me doesnt seem to have any desire for world peace at all. Last I heard was Putin did not even trust him anymore,isnt that correct?

Ya'll lefties who are cheering this kind of "failure" shit simply because it's Trump are destroying the D party.

Thanks, you new D's suck ass. Ya'll make me embarrassed to even say I was ever fucking liberal...

Very disappointing, but I'd be a little surprised if this is permanent.

Trump loves to play this game, maybe it will work.
Agree. Just because the meeting was cancelled, doesn't equate to the negotiations are off the table. I expect the left to think in check out line mentality and they are.
Many of them are hoping for the worst, of course. Trump has done this before. We'll see.

So, you have no examples of people hoping for the worst? Figures, ya' lying sad sack. :21:
Child.

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif~original

LoL, Trump is using a car dealing tactic on Un. Negotiate, dude won’t give you that last detail to close the deal and you walk out. Un will be back at the table before Trump gets halfway to the parking lot.
Maybe. Hope so. I think Trump was just sick and tired of all the threats and complaining from NoKo. So yeah, he called Un's bluff. But what Pence said about Libya? Unbelievably stupid. I don't see that KJU's response was at all shocking, considering.

It makes me laugh my ass off at all you zealots talking about Trump getting a NPP

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I know.

Those people were strutting around proclaiming that trump was going to get the noble peace prize.

They should know by now, after so many decades of lies by republican politicians, that nothing is in stone until it actually happens.

trump conned them again and as usual, they fell for it.

This isn't anything to joke about though. It's nuclear weapons and two very unstable men who have mentalities of children.

Our world became much more dangerous because of this.

Child.

As long as you realize it applies to both sides perfectly, Mac.

Child.

As long as you realize it applies to both sides perfectly, Mac.
Holy shit, yes.

Nobody cares. Obama ruined that institution forever for the us... along with all the others he destroyed.

Except Obama didn't brag about it, didn't have members of his own party nominate him, didn't do anything to promote it. How embarrassing for Republicans to lick at his heels and nominate him.

Nobody cares. You're the one who should be embarrassed..I'm embarrassed for you every time you post. But you fools don't have enough intelligence or integrity to see what abject scumbags you are.

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

Hahahaha

Sure he does, skippy. Another baldfaced lie.

When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.

Its called negotiation....if Kim isn't willing to deal,,, Trump walks away......and it's a very good tactic.....
They cant figure Trump out, and that's a good thing
Cancelling a negotiation meeting is negotiating?
Kim said nothing to indicate he was unwilling; U.S. representatives made what amounted to threatening statements before negotiation could even take place, similar to "an offer he can't refuse".
That is a good tactic if one is really not serious about peace.

after the way he has kissed Israels ass as every president since LBJ has,I dont blame him for cancelling it.Trump to me doesnt seem to have any desire for world peace at all. Last I heard was Putin did not even trust him anymore,isnt that correct?

looks like the truth hurts the two trolls are trying to laugh off the truth.LOL

Forum List

Back