🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

The only people talking about a Nobel were liberals. Trump doesn't care. He will do what's right.

As said, it was early in the process and there was plenty of time for Trump and team to throw some monkey wrenches into the machinery. It sucks for the world, as Trump noted in his letter to Kim. It's great for Trump haters/opponents though.

So it looks like the meeting between Trump and N.Korea's only fat guy is off.

Mike Pence should have kept his mouth shut, I think mentioning Libya was stupid. The reason the norks claim they need nukes is because of what the meat puppet faggot did to Qaddafi.

So does this make foaming at the mouth moonbats happy? Trump doesn't get credit for making peace and we're back on the brink of a nuclear exchange?
Well, I don't really blame pence here, NK was just looking for an excuse to blame us.

I am laughing my ass off at tRump though, for falling for the same old tired NK bullshit that I'm sure everyone warned him about.

When the reality of the situation hit home, the Coward-in-Chief wilted like the playground bully he has always been. He let his braggadocio burn the tenuous bridge asunder finding an EXCUSE to back out of the talks! What a failure that Orange Clown has proven to be once again!

i can picture Trump at his next rally now, bloviating and farting his way through it, saying outrageous things about Kim Jon Un, acting like Hitler one minute and Andrew Dice Clay the next!

A letter from the President to Chairman Kim Jong Un: "It is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."

shame!

Dd92X2YVQAAR-k4.jpg

The White House on Twitter

No worries. The Nobel committee is way ahead of you on this one. The orange ass clown was in no danger of ever being considered for the prize. much less receiving it.

Oh please conservatives haven't thought the Nobel Peace Prize had any meaning since it was given to shitstain obama for nothing.

Yep, the Libya rhetoric was ill-advised.

There were a NUMBER of dumb things Trump did and said, but none topped his naive belief that Lil Kim would agree to total denuclearization.

So no, I'm not happy about it - and particularly because Chickenhawk Walrus Bolton will now be in Donald's ear about the need to strike.

That would be catastrophic for the people in Seoul and for the region in general.

What is Trump going to do with those silly coins?

Who knew negotiations could be so hard?

So it looks like the meeting between Trump and N.Korea's only fat guy is off.

Mike Pence should have kept his mouth shut, I think mentioning Libya was stupid. The reason the norks claim they need nukes is because of what the meat puppet faggot did to Qaddafi.

So does this make foaming at the mouth moonbats happy? Trump doesn't get credit for making peace and we're back on the brink of a nuclear exchange?
Well, I don't really blame pence here, NK was just looking for an excuse to blame us.

I am laughing my ass off at tRump though, for falling for the same old tired NK bullshit that I'm sure everyone warned him about.

No. If he had fallen for it like other past Presidents, we would be giving them money, technology and food, yet getting nothing but deception in return.

He decided not to play their stupid game.

Forum List

Back