It’s June 2019, How’s That Impeachment Going?

About as well as the "lock her up" has went.

Stay tuned.
John-Durham-Bob-Child-AP-640x480.jpg

You really should just hold your breath while you are waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The guy investigating is probably holding his because what Obama's administration did stinks. It should be aired out soon. This will not take two years. Hopefully the will be results before the election ensuring the Dems losing the House, again.
Gator breath thinks Obama and Hillary are corrupt free.
He is stupid then, really stupid.

Weatherman is a fucking liar. I think Obama and Hillary are pieces of shit. What I think is corrupt is the system and not a damn thing is going to happen to either Obama or Hillary

Here is the truth...which you cannot refute.

You sheep on the right have your “lock her up” fantasy.

The sheep on the left have their impeachment fantasy.

Basically the same fantasy with just different names:
I agree. Nobody is going down because all of them would go down, on all sides.

It is almost like none of these people paid attention to politics till the day Trump came down the golden escalator

It is almost like none of these people paid attention to politics till the day Trump came down the golden escalator
They will all play mean and dirty, but when it comes down to it, nobody will do anything for fear of their own crimes being exposed.

It is that corrupted and disgusting. The sad thing is that most people voting for Trump hoped he would be a game changer. You can't fault them for that hope.

Hey they brought some old guy who obstructed from Watergate in...what's his name, John Dean? Not even MSCNN covered it live, so I'd say their "impeachment" is going......well, BEEEE-eautifully.

:laughing0301:

Stay tuned.
John-Durham-Bob-Child-AP-640x480.jpg

The guy investigating is probably holding his because what Obama's administration did stinks. It should be aired out soon. This will not take two years. Hopefully the will be results before the election ensuring the Dems losing the House, again.

Weatherman is a fucking liar. I think Obama and Hillary are pieces of shit. What I think is corrupt is the system and not a damn thing is going to happen to either Obama or Hillary
Funny how you’re singing that different tune now that all the evidence against Obama and Hillary is pouring forth.

Funny how you’re singing that different tune now that all the evidence against Obama and Hillary is pouring forth.

More fucking lies from the Trump worshiper. There is not one single post on this forum of me praising either Obama or Hillary.

Why do you find it so necessary to lie about me?

More fucking lies from the Trump worshiper. There is not one single post on this forum of me praising either Obama or Hillary.

Sent from my iPho:fingerscrossed:ne using USMessageBoard.com

Geez.....c'mon s0n.....buckle up your chinstrap. What do you have the backbone of a Hershey Bar?:bye1:

When is this vote coming? Go.....go!!:fingerscrossed:

Sent from my iPho:fingerscrossed:ne using USMessageBoard.com

Geez.....c'mon s0n.....buckle up your chinstrap. What do you have the backbone of a Hershey Bar?:bye1:

When is this vote coming? Go.....go!!:fingerscrossed:

The vote will come the day after Hillary is locked up...which is the day after never.

Trump has kept more promises than any modern President. Democrats had and still have only one agenda item: Impeach Trump.

So when, where, how?

About as well as the "lock her up" has went.

She’s not POTUS.

But the POTUS said he was going to lock her up...spent months leading his worshipers in the chanting of “lock her up”.

Yet she is still free.

Takes time.. not like you will admit your wrong when she is lol..

No, you just have 12,583 posts defending and/or deflecting for Obama and Hillary.

No, you just have 12,583 posts defending and/or deflecting for Obama and Hillary.

More lies from the king of the lies.

Says the ‘Libertarian’ who screams for more government at every opportunity.

we'll see how it turns out. while i do agree most people rush to judgment due to some instant gratification society meeting going on, there are still those of us who wait it out and see before crying out THIS WILL HAPPEN on a daily basis, if not more frequent.

in my mind they have broken many laws, yes. in my mind they do need to be punished for it and prosecuted so it doesn't happen again. but i don't always get what i want and i don't always get it right. when people make up their mind to satisfy their own desires, they tend to scream like a stuck pig *IF* life doesn't fall that way and then run around looking for some form of revenge.

can you point out a few? i get into it with gator quite often. i don't recall all these obama compliments and/or MOAR gov you keep talking about.

Provide one single example of me doing so. Just one.

Forum List

Back