It’s June 2019, How’s That Impeachment Going?

I love waking up every day in a country without HIllary Clinton as POTUS.

Can’t say I think about it one way or the other. If it were not for this board I would never give her a seconds thought

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You don’t follow the news much because she is on it all the time.

She was so close,,,,,I am so glad she is not POTUS. MOST CORRUPT PERSON TO EVER RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

Can’t say I think about it one way or the other. If it were not for this board I would never give her a seconds thought

She was so close,,,,,I am so glad she is not POTUS. MOST CORRUPT PERSON TO EVER RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

I do not watch any TV news, do not listen to talk radio and get all my news via multiple sites on the web. I don’t waste my time reading things that cannot impact my life, which includes Hillary.

Personally I cannot think of a single way my life would be different had she won

I do not watch any TV news, do not listen to talk radio and get all my news via multiple sites on the web. I don’t waste my time reading things that cannot impact my life, which includes Hillary.

Personally I cannot think of a single way my life would be different had she won

My taxes would be higher.

Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Strzok, Page and Ohr had better be checking yelp for good attorneys.

Stay tuned.
John-Durham-Bob-Child-AP-640x480.jpg

You really should just hold your breath while you are waiting...

The guy investigating is probably holding his because what Obama's administration did stinks. It should be aired out soon. This will not take two years. Hopefully the will be results before the election ensuring the Dems losing the House, again.
Gator breath thinks Obama and Hillary are corrupt free.
He is stupid then, really stupid.

Weatherman is a fucking liar. I think Obama and Hillary are pieces of shit. What I think is corrupt is the system and not a damn thing is going to happen to either Obama or Hillary

Obama and Hilary didn't fuck-over our hardworking truck drivers.

You really should just hold your breath while you are waiting...

The guy investigating is probably holding his because what Obama's administration did stinks. It should be aired out soon. This will not take two years. Hopefully the will be results before the election ensuring the Dems losing the House, again.

Weatherman is a fucking liar. I think Obama and Hillary are pieces of shit. What I think is corrupt is the system and not a damn thing is going to happen to either Obama or Hillary

Obama fucked over everybody when he signed off on the ACA.

That she got that close and we kicked her ass is why its so funny. So close Hillary (snatches the presidency away teasing) :auiqs.jpg:

Healthcare insurance companies fucked-over everyone. We have the most expensive healthcare in the world and it's not even the best healthcare.

Reagan deregulated the HMO act which was the beginning of the fucking.

Again, tRump fucked-over our hard working truck drivers.

Healthcare insurance companies fucked-over everyone. We have the most expensive healthcare in the world and it's not even the best healthcare.

Reagan deregulated the HMO act which was the beginning of the fucking.

Again, tRump fucked-over our hard working truck drivers.
Had to pass it to see what’s in it!

Likely Criminal Referrals For Brennan, Comey, McCabe

Forum List

Back