It's just to bad the republicans and trump

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
did his rallies. I find this is all to blame on the republicans and **** . One can't wear a mask, its interfering with my freedom,

heck with your freedoms, you have so many, and we are in a pandemic,

I have been doing everything and I wear a mask from the start of it, but **** didn't tell us when it started.

Too bad if you want to go to church, want to go to a bar, or go out to eat. It too bad. If republicans and **** would of taken this seriously from the beginning it wouldn't of got so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
did his rallies. I find this is all to blame on the republicans and tramp. One can't wear a mask, its interfering with my freedom,

I have been doing everything and I wear a mask from the start of it, but Tramp didn't tell us when it started.

Too bad if you want to go to church, want to go to a bar, or go out to eat. It too bad. If republicans and tramp would of taken this seriously from the beginning it wouldn't of got so bad.
If you wear face diapers and hide out in your basement then you are interfering with your own freedom doofus. Its the flu, you are hiding from the flu

did his rallies. I find this is all to blame on the republicans and tramp. One can't wear a mask, its interfering with my freedom,

I have been doing everything and I wear a mask from the start of it, but Tramp didn't tell us when it started.

Too bad if you want to go to church, want to go to a bar, or go out to eat. It too bad. If republicans and tramp would of taken this seriously from the beginning it wouldn't of got so bad.
Yes. To heck with everybody else's freedom. It's all about Penelope's freedom. :rolleyes:

You can tell this person was a product of the public education system..
"It's just to bad the republicans and tramp"

Now for the proper way to make that statement...
"It's just too bad the republicans and tramp" Notice the word too?

To, too and two are homophones that often confuse people. ‘To’ is used to show motion, eg "I’m going to the shop." ‘Too’ means ‘also’ or ‘extremely’, eg "I would like to come too but I'm too tired." ‘Two’ means the number 2, eg "Let’s buy two apples."
How to use to, too and two - BBC Bitesize
www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z22yqhv/articles/zc4jpbk

www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z22yqhv/articles/zc4jpbk

Maybe next time you might post more intelligently...I doubt it, but we will see....

Of course that's a load of shit. The election rallies are long over, the President is keeping quiet publicly, yet the Corona cases are rising.

And not just in areas that had rallies,but areas that didn't.

A filthy rag on your face isn't as a tremendous a protection against corona as libs think.

Shame "SLAVES" must do what your prog leaders tell you to(not too), while those same prog leaders do exactly what they tell you not to do...Here is Lori Lightbrain, from Chicago(where blacks kill blacks in the 1000s), without a mask in a very large gathering...Now grovel to your masters bitch, you peabrainopee...

If you wear face diapers and hide out in your basement then you are interfering with your own freedom doofus. Its the flu, you are hiding from the flu

the public health issue in this case is to STOP THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS ....
not 'hiding from the flu' Coronavirus is an adenovirus. Penelope is
a health care person. If you can read her garbled english, she might be able
to explain.

to explain.
Hiding in your basement doesn't "stop" the spread. Wearing a silly diaper does nothing to prevent you getting the virus. A vaccine is the only thing that curtails it, that and catching this silly flu to build up immunity. Hiding is stupid.

to explain.
we are all adults, we dont need demonrats spewing how to take care of ourselves. xiden likes diapers because it takes IT back to the little girls IT molested over the years. you asshole demonrats obviously approve of pedophilia. that makes you assholes just as sick as xiden

did his rallies. I find this is all to blame on the republicans and **** . One can't wear a mask, its interfering with my freedom,

I have been doing everything and I wear a mask from the start of it, but **** didn't tell us when it started.

Too bad if you want to go to church, want to go to a bar, or go out to eat. It too bad. If republicans and **** would of taken this seriously from the beginning it wouldn't of got so bad.
1605293214936.png

Most churches are volunteering to have their services online in order to keep their parishioners safe, so no one is stopping anyone from worshiping.

You know that is not true.

What isn't true? You are a free citizen like the rest of us, you choose to hide and cover your face, I don't. So go blather on to one of your libber buddies about your freedoms.

Moron! Did you mean too?

How about those election results bub? Pretty good, huh?

We keep the senate.

We are up six maybe more in the house.

We flipped two statehouses.

We flipped two legislatures.

We strengthened several others (so we can gerrymander your asses away).

That, along with 3 SCOTUS judges in the last four years.

I'd say.....damn good.

You almost got 2 insider trading almost in your senate and look who you got in the house.

What isn't true? You are a free citizen like the rest of us, you choose to hide and cover your face, I don't. So go blather on to one of your libber buddies about your freedoms.

It isn't true that it's the same as the flu. I don't live in my basement. You don't cover your face. I dismiss you. You spreading it then.

Forum List

Back