It's just to bad the republicans and trump

I am not ill with the flu. I am no danger to you. Your fear is not my problem.

And you know that HOW - Been tested and/or quarantined for 14 days??
If not, stay away from Granny's house for Thanksgiving.
:auiqs.jpg: Have you? Can you prove you aren't infecting me and everyone else even through your mask? Are you SURE it's safe?! You better stay home for another several months just in case. You know. Save lives.

You - Are - An - Idiot.

Huh. Dr Fauci looks different when he's all casual in his back yard.

did his rallies. I find this is all to blame on the republicans and tramp. One can't wear a mask, its interfering with my freedom,

heck with your freedoms, you have so many, and we are in a pandemic,

I have been doing everything and I wear a mask from the start of it, but Tramp didn't tell us when it started.

Too bad if you want to go to church, want to go to a bar, or go out to eat. It too bad. If republicans and tramp would of taken this seriously from the beginning it wouldn't of got so bad.
If you wear face diapers and hide out in your basement then you are interfering with your own freedom doofus. Its the flu, you are hiding from the flu
I'm glad you posted, I was stuck on Pennies title trying to figure out what it meant.
Thank you.

:auiqs.jpg: Have you? Can you prove you aren't infecting me and everyone else even through your mask? Are you SURE it's safe?! You better stay home for another several months just in case. You know. Save lives.

You - Are - An - Idiot.

"Compost" is an an appropriate handle for your sad, ignorant ass. :)

did his rallies. I find this is all to blame on the republicans and tramp. One can't wear a mask, its interfering with my freedom,

heck with your freedoms, you have so many, and we are in a pandemic,

I have been doing everything and I wear a mask from the start of it, but Tramp didn't tell us when it started.

Too bad if you want to go to church, want to go to a bar, or go out to eat. It too bad. If republicans and tramp would of taken this seriously from the beginning it wouldn't of got so bad.
If you wear face diapers and hide out in your basement then you are interfering with your own freedom doofus. Its the flu, you are hiding from the flu

You know that is not true.
What isn't true? You are a free citizen like the rest of us, you choose to hide and cover your face, I don't. So go blather on to one of your libber buddies about your freedoms.

It isn't true that it's the same as the flu. I don't live in my basement. You don't cover your face. I dismiss you. You spreading it then.
yeah you’re right and everybody else is wrong,we should all listen to you. We should all listen to your babble that this is a dangerous virus that has killed tens of thousands. We should all believe you and the corporate controlled media instead of whistleblowing doctors who have risked their livlihoods that the numbers are inflated,that hospitals are receiving massive payouts to rule practically every death such as a gunshot to the head or fatal car accident a covid death so they receive massive payouts.

yeah you are the credible one,they are all lying thst the yearly flu virus is far more deadly than covid,that over a thousand doctors in Germany are behind these doctors in the us,none of them are credible,you are and we should all listen to you.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

You - Are - An - Idiot.

Wow. Did you come up with that zinger all by yourself or did your read it in your stool?

You - Are - An - Idiot.

Wow. Did you come up with that zinger all by yourself or did your read it in your stool?

How does one read "IN" a stool?
At least I READ something besides OAN and Donald's Twit feed. :)

You - Are - An - Idiot.

Yeah we know same as penny troll,you ONLY read what the lamestream media spoonfeeds you and that you swallow it hook,line,and sinker no matter how incredibly absurd it is. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You - Are - An - Idiot.

You got nothing of your own to offer. How sad. And boring.

Forum List

Back