It's kinda of cool that when you order from Macy's online they send you

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
a text message letting you know your packages have arrive? I was glad to receive that text because I had no plans to go out today and my packages would have been in my apt lobby all night without me knowing.

I was wondering do Amazon sent text messages too when delivering packages?

a text message letting you know your packages have arrive? I was glad to receive that text because I had no plans to go out today and my packages would have been in my apt lobby all night without me knowing.

I receive an Email message from Amazon telling me my order has shipped. I am given a tracking number that allows me to know where my order is and when I can expect it to be delivered. I do not get an Email telling me my order has been delivered, but when I clink on the tracking number I am told it was.

Usually, whenever a package is received at a shipping point along the way there is an arrival scan showing when and where it was received and a departure scan showing the time it left the facility and where its next stop would be. Once I was informed my package had been delivered, but it was not. A few days letter my tracking information showed that the product had been received (for the second time) by my local post office. Finally, I received another delivery notice but this time I got it. What happened is the the postman delivered the package to the wrong address and the person who received it gave it back to the Post Office.

I receive an Email message from Amazon telling me my order has shipped. I am given a tracking number that allows me to know where my order is and when I can expect it to be delivered. I do not get an Email telling me my order has been delivered, but when I clink on the tracking number I am told it was.

Usually, whenever a package is received at a shipping point along the way there is an arrival scan showing when and where it was received and a departure scan showing the time it left the facility and where its next stop would be. Once I was informed my package had been delivered, but it was not. A few days letter my tracking information showed that the product had been received (for the second time) by my local post office. Finally, I received another delivery notice but this time I got it. What happened is the the postman delivered the package to the wrong address and the person who received it gave it back to the Post Office.

Oh that would have pissed me off. I think text is better for me because I normally only check my email at home

I get the text messages when my cigar shipments will arrive

Do u get them when it actually arrives? Or only when it will arrive?

When they will arrive , like 30 mins or so before.
Just like your online dates, fbj.

No that used to be the case before Craigslist personals was removed. I had my face in a different ass every week lol
That explains why the peach pie markets collapsed in your area.

Forum List

Back