It's Mueller Time!

There was insufficient evidence to indict Trump on Conspiracy or Obstruction.

This should be about done.

I don’t? LMAO. You’re making a fool out of yourself. If you believe we are all insane and you’re sane then guess what...you’re the insane one. Ben Shapiro agrees with me. Are you smarter than him too?
Who is Ben Shapiro?
I understand because I read the report way back when it came out.

You don’t know who he is? Wow. You are a dumbass. Google is your friend.

Why should I care?

Because you claim to be learned. Obviously you’re a hack.
LOL....learned?
Learned doesn't mean knowing every radio host in America by name, dope.
And Shapiro is such a nothing berder. I only know of him because of that BBC interview which is quite hilarious. Not surprising you've never heard of him.

Insufficient evidence. Now ask yourself why they did not do the same with obstruction.
They did. And "they" (the LAWYERS pocketing Millions$$) only engineered this scam for the money they raked in. They couldn't care less about their prop (Mueller) or Trump, or whatever laws were mentioned, or the dumb Democrats whom they scammed.

All this crystallized clear with the Mueller interview, showing puppet Mueller knew nothing about the "report".

I tend to agree but I do feel that history will be very unkind to Trump and his administration. Way worse than Obama and even worse than Clinton. And I don't think he can rise above any of the recent GOP presidents. Not even Bush Jr.

As for Hillary - I think she'll be forgotten soon. She's too old. She was never president. She's not that important, imo.
I couldn't disagree more.

I think Trump will go into history (if he hasn't already)as clearly, one of the greatest presidents we've ever had. That's because of the various thing he's done to improve America, that previous presidents did not do, and ignored completely.
1. Stopping the unrestricted access to our large/valuable market (especially China)
2. The Muslim ban (which needs to be expanded)
3. Turning around the economic decline of Obama, and invigorating the economy with cuts to business regulation, expansion of energy production, and reduction of the corporate tax.
4. His efforts (despite Democrat resistance) to stop illegal immigration.

Hillary will likely be taken to task for her MANY crimes, including serial murder. Her name will live in infamy.
Right now Trump ranks way at the bottom. Almost last. How do you figure he'll change that?

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia
With that particular poll, he doesn't need to. Look how that poll was conducted and by who.

No he did. That is exactly what he did. You just hear what your Leftist ears want you to hear. There was NEVER conspiracy proof. NEVER. Obstruction is iffy at best as there was no underlying crime. And even on that there was not enough evidence.
Show us. Point to the statement in my link that Mueller "backtracked" on.

They were unable to conclude one way or the other. It was iffy as I stated. Iffy is not enough to indict. That is exactly what your link said.

No. It doesn't. There was nothing "iffy" even suggested.

They cannot indict a sitting president per the OLC rules. The DOJ rules also state that if you can't or won't indict, then you cannot accuse either. So even if Mueller knows he had Trump dead to rights, he cannot say so.

What you should infer, if anything, is that Trump was not exonerated on the obstruction question as he was on conspiracy. That indicates that there is indeed actionable evidence on obstruction whether Mueller says so or not.

So, we are in a position where Mueller is unable to either clear Trump or implicate him criminally. This is why they detailed all of the evidence regarding obstruction. The DOJ cannot act while Trump is president. So, either the congress will have to act or a prosecutor can take it up in 2021 if Trump is out.

Why did Mueller clear Trump of conspiracy?

Insufficient evidence. Now ask yourself why they did not do the same with obstruction.

They wanted impeachment with no underlying crime.

Nothing Trump did impeded the investigation. Mueller testified as much.

The people who actually wrote the report are HIllary toadies and they tried to give Congress a roadmap to impeachment...which now turns out to be a dead end one way road.

There will be no impeachment. Trump will get re-elected. He will not be indicted when he leaves office.

Left wing lunatics need to move on. They are like pathetic boyfriends who can’t get over the chick that dumped them 3 years ago.

You seem triggered.

TRUMP to his critics, in a fundraising letter from his 2020 campaign: “How many times do I have to be exonerated before they stop?”

AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Mueller exonerated him
did Mueller's team find him guilty? if not, then he was exonerated. look up the word. It' isn't a legal word.
LOLOL

No, brain-dead con, it doesn't mean he exonerated trump. It means he chose not to reach a conclusion of whether or not a crime was committed. Not only is that not an exoneration, Mueller specifically stated his report does not exonerate trump.

Apparently it also doesn't accuse him of committing any crimes.
It implicates him.

No it doesn't. Mueller never said there was obstruction. Mueller also never said there was cooperation or cooberation between Trump and the Russians. To implicant Trump you have to have an accusation that a crime occurred. There isn't any. Then you have to say what the person sis to commit the crime. Hence an allegation. Mueller doesn't do that.
Yes, it does. Mueller's actions speak for him.

He couldn't indict a sitting president but he could clear him of wrong doing since that does not indict a sitting president.

In terms of collusion/conspiracy, he cleared trump.

In terms of obstruction he couldn't clear him nor could he indict him.

Listen to episode 825 of the Ben Shapiro show. He is not a Trump guy and provides a fair analysis IMO.
I can't even listen to that guy since he got destroyed by that BBC journalist. Now he just seems like a pubescent teenager who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is.

Keep deflecting

You make it so easy.....

You lost the debate to me again. At least you’re consistent.

About Shapiro being a whiny bitch? No I didn't. I provided video proof.

I don't need to listen to his puerile analysis. I read the report.

So one event defines him? You’re a dumbass

Veselnitskaya didn't have what she promised. The questions that should be asked are how did she get into the country for that meeting?
FYI-she was here as the lawyer for some Russian Corporation being tried for money laundering or fraud.... the Southern District might have been the prosecutors that charged the Russian firm if memory serves....

When Don jr got the email for the Russian meeting set up with Veselnitskaya from his promoter friend, junior tried to move up the meeting earlier, and that promoter guy (can't remember his name) answered back to him via this email chain, that she could not meet earlier, she had to be in a Court hearing for her clients....

Veselnitskaya has given conflicting statements however. At one time she said she had no direct connection with the Russian government and at another time said she was an informant for the Russian government. The most curious thing is that she met with Glenn Simpson, co founder of Fusion GPS at that court hearing just before her meeting with Don Jr. et al, and then again just after that meeting. That happened in June 2016, the same month that Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump. Fusion GPS is the firm Hillary and the DNC hired to get dirt on Trump. (That Mueller said he didn't know what Fusion GPS is really REALLY puts his and his team's credibility into question.)

Russian Lawyer Admits to Being 'Informant,' Met with Fusion GPS Co-Founder Before, After Trump Jr.
yes, I do remember her denying and then admitting she reported to the Crown Prosecutor of Russia, who btw, was the person noted in the Don Jr emails, that had the dirt on Hillary to give junior for the Russian Govt's support for Trump's run for president.

Her goal, was to get Russian sanctions removed, and had hired GPS to help her lobby for such, in the guise of ''Russian Adoptions''.... is my understanding?

That firm/owner she represented in the money laundering case got off, nearly scott free.... out of no where, 2 days before the actual trial that the SDNY knew they would win on all counts, a mysterious plea deal was made... at the direction of the Trump Justice dept after they had fired Preet Bharara, she claimed it was the biggest gift she had ever gotten....

so why this happened is in question....

I agree that it was a curious coincidence that one case was settled a couple of months after Bharara was fired--he was not fired for cause by the way but was fired by Jeff Sessions because he refused to resign voluntarily which all the other Obama era U.S. attorneys had done. But there was no indication that this involved Veselnitskaya. If it had, the MSM would have certainly had a field day with it.

The same month Bharara was fired, Chuck Grassley filed suit against Fusion GPS for violation of the Foreign Agents Registrations Act. I didn't follow that really closely so don't know if their ties with Veselnitskaya had anything to do with that but she did have dinner with Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS the day before and the day after her meeting with Don Jr. et al. So that also is really curious. Evenmoreso when Mueller testified yesterday that he didn't know what Fusion GPS was.

A federal court banned Veselnitskaya from entering the USA later that year because she was obviously working for the Russians while waging war on U.S. sanctions as a 'private citizen.' I think it was January this year that a New York District Court indicted her for giving false and intentionally misleading statements, but I don't think she has been back to be arrested.

Listen to episode 825 of the Ben Shapiro show. He is not a Trump guy and provides a fair analysis IMO.
I can't even listen to that guy since he got destroyed by that BBC journalist. Now he just seems like a pubescent teenager who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is.

Keep deflecting

You make it so easy.....

Wow you’re stupid. He explicitly said in his statement that’s not why it happened. Wtf!?

You are daft and only proving my point about your understsnding of this case.

Dumbass. He said we did not reach the determination that the President committed a crime. Is English your second language?

They were unable to clear him either.
This was established in literally the first two minutes of testimony.

Prosecutors never clear. They either indict or they dont

They cleared Trump of conspiracy, dope.

No they said there was no conspiracy so they would not charge him and they didn’t charge him with obstruction either. Hence he is cleared of both. Dope.

Yes, it does. Mueller's actions speak for him.

He couldn't indict a sitting president but he could clear him of wrong doing since that does not indict a sitting president.

In terms of collusion/conspiracy, he cleared trump.

In terms of obstruction he couldn't clear him nor could he indict him.
See Post # 1983 and 1504.

PS - you need a new avatar. :laugh: :rolleyes:

I don’t? LMAO. You’re making a fool out of yourself. If you believe we are all insane and you’re sane then guess what...you’re the insane one. Ben Shapiro agrees with me. Are you smarter than him too?
Who is Ben Shapiro?

Why should I care?

LOL....learned?

Never said every but he is very famous. You’re just an ignorant dumbass.

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report, as it was his job to determine if there was a crime committed, he says there were no crimes found, therefore there are no basis for an indictment either.

By LAW Mueller was supposed to provide either a Prosecution charge or a Declination charge for the final report to AG. He posted NONE, thus the case is closed.

Your link is stupid because the word MAY have obstructed was never shown to have been carried out and yesterday Mueller answered the question if he was obstructed during the investigation, he says NO. From VOX,

"Mueller made this assertion in response to questioning from Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee. Collins, in a series of rapid-fire questions, asked the special counsel whether

“your investigation [was] curtailed or stopped or hindered?”

“No,” Mueller responded. "

And yet he never charged him with a crime anywhere in the report,

Stop right there.

Mueller has explained why 100 times. If you can't understand why, that's on you. This was covered probably 20 times yesterday.

Ha ha ha, then YOU can't point out where he said there was crime committed anywhere in the Mueller report. The investigation where he was supposed to find crimes, yet couldn't find any to write up for the Mueller report.

You are stupid as hell for failing to notice THAT particular reality.

By the way you IGNORED this from Mueller's own mouth to the important question:

“your investigation [was] curtailed or stopped or hindered?”

“No,” Mueller responded. "

You ignore openly stated evidence completely because you are a stupid partisan jackass!

Seriously, dope. Watch this as many times as it takes for you to get it. Let Mueller clarify for you from his own mouth.

You can't answer the SIMPLE question then, which means you KNOW that Mueller NEVER stated a single charge of a crime in the 448 page report. You continue your torrential flow of bullshit because you are a partisan jackass.

You have NOTHING to show for your bullcrap, and you do this video thing from a man who stated over and over that his testimony is BASED on his 448 page report. The Exoneration statement is bogus crap for a reason that amazingly eludes a lot of Dumbocrats. It made you go sniffing for a lot of crap piles left by partisan hacks,, while ignoring that there was NEVER crime discovered and posted anywhere in the 448 page report.

You are one stupid little boy who can't understand that being exonerated means you have to be accused/Indicted/charged with something legally binding first. Mueller was charged to FIND any conspiracy crimes against Trump, and report it to the AG, but he NEVER posted a single charge in his 448 page report. YOU never showed where in the 448 page report of a charge, which means you have NOTHING to maintain your mentally ill beliefs that Trump is guilty of a conspiracy.

Here from Merriam-Webster:

Exonerate

1 : to relieve of a responsibility, obligation, or hardship
2 : to clear from accusation or blame

Since he was NEVER charged with anything by Mueller in his 448 page report, there is nothing to exonerate, since Trump was never charged with anything beyond partisan hate claims.

You have NOTHING real to run on stupid little boy!

You can't answer the SIMPLE question then, which means you KNOW that Mueller NEVER stated a single charge of a crime in the 448 page report. You continue your torrential flow of bullshit because you are a partisan jackass.

Of course I know that Mueller didn't bring charges, dope. Everyone knows that. The entire world knows that.
Why? How?
Because Mueller told us he couldn't bring charges, dope.

He can't exonerate because a prosecutor doesn't. He can't indict because you can't indict a sitting president. Okay. What's left? He can certainly say that the president broke the law. Starr did. If he can't even say that, then what the heck is he supposed to do? Bottom line, if the president broke the law, Mueller could say so.

I tend to agree but I do feel that history will be very unkind to Trump and his administration. Way worse than Obama and even worse than Clinton. And I don't think he can rise above any of the recent GOP presidents. Not even Bush Jr.

As for Hillary - I think she'll be forgotten soon. She's too old. She was never president. She's not that important, imo.
I couldn't disagree more.

I think Trump will go into history (if he hasn't already)as clearly, one of the greatest presidents we've ever had. That's because of the various thing he's done to improve America, that previous presidents did not do, and ignored completely.
1. Stopping the unrestricted access to our large/valuable market (especially China)
2. The Muslim ban (which needs to be expanded)
3. Turning around the economic decline of Obama, and invigorating the economy with cuts to business regulation, expansion of energy production, and reduction of the corporate tax.
4. His efforts (despite Democrat resistance) to stop illegal immigration.

Hillary will likely be taken to task for her MANY crimes, including serial murder. Her name will live in infamy.
Right now Trump ranks way at the bottom. Almost last. How do you figure he'll change that?

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia
With that particular poll, he doesn't need to. Look how that poll was conducted and by who.
So where are the polls putting him at the top?

Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.
Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.

You're such a dumbass. From Mueller:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”
So? He also said he didn't reach such a determination because of the OLC opinion, not because the evidence exonerated trump's culpability.

Don't be like that. As a prosecutor, after nearly what two years? They didn't have enough to indict. Period. End of Story.
^^^ Another lie. Mueller never said there isn't enough evidence to indict on obstruction.

Except he did. LOL.

"As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”
LOL

You cult freaks are sooo brain-dead, it's actually funny to watch.

No, he didn't. Saying he didn't determine if the president committed a crime is not the same as saying trump is exonerated. To be exonerated, he would have had to say something along the lines of, trump did not commit a crime; or, there's no evidence trump committed a crime.

That is not the same as choosing not to reach a determination because he couldn't indict a sitting president. Not to mention, but I will anyway, Mueller went on to provide no less than 10 citations which could be prosecutable when trump is no longer president.

Keep deflecting

You make it so easy.....

It was the immature arrogance that was such a turn off. And he couldn't even take his spanking like a man. Honestly he's just kind of cringey. He has a whiny weak personality.

Who is Ben Shapiro?

Why should I care?

LOL....learned?

I've only ever seen him on the internet. But I don't watch Fox News very often and he seems like their type. I think he's only super popular with the right wingers.

Why should I care?

LOL....learned?

I've only ever seen him on the internet. But I don't watch Fox News very often and he seems like their type. I think he's only super popular with the right wingers.

Heeeey, you are not him, are you?!

I don't know whether he should be in prison just yet, but I do believe the Mueller investigation was viciously partisan and was conducted with a single goal in mind: destroy President Trump. And in his and his team's eagerness to do that, many good people had their names dragged through the mud and they and their families were seriously harmed personally, professionally, and economically. That was wrong. That was evil.

Mueller is either so senile he doesn't have a clue or he bald faced lied when he said his team didn't leak to the press. There was leak after leak after leak all suggesting they were finding terrible things about the President and/or his closest people and thus damaging him as much as possible leading up to the 2018 election. THAT is election meddling that matters. The Russians or any other foreign powers were teensy blips on the radar compared with that.

I've been around the block enough times to become thoroughly jaded when it comes to believe anybody protected by the left will be accountable for any kind of malfeasance. So I don't hold out strong hope that the I.G. and/or the Durham Investigation will come through for us and expose all the total corruption that existed in all that. But I do hope.
You could be right about the investigation being partisan. All the facts are not out yet. I am willing to let the whole truth come out. Every bit of it.

The issue I have is the way Trump has reacted to the investigation. The part that's all described in the Obstruction Diaries.
Like a 12-year old boy who can't get a girlfriend because he's got too many pimples.

Good God that is not who I want running the country. He's SUCH a crybaby! Rational, innocent people don't behave that way.

There was no obstruction. Anywhere.

Yes the President was frustrated and certainly mad as hell. Every single day there would be somebody in Congress, somebody on television, some newspaper story accusing him of all manner of things. He was being investigated by a special counsel and 17 other people who hated his guts and wanted to bring him down. And he had to watch good people being dragged through the mud and professionally and financially ruined in their efforts to get him.

Witness after witness has reported that he was not asked a single question they didn't know the answer to. The purpose was absolutely not to get information or learn something. The purpose was to catch them in a perjury trap so they could be coerced or extorted into composing something harmful about the President. And they kept it going long LONG after they determined there was no Russian collusion or wrong doing re Russians by any American. They didn't give a tinker's dam about Russia. They wanted to hurt the President and so they kept it going, and kept leaking to the media right up to the 2018 election. That was evil.

But nevertheless he provided the Mueller team with a reported 1.4 million documents and refused him absolutely nothing, did not deny him a single witness either those who volunteered or those who testified due to the more than 500 subpoenas issued. Even Mueller had to admit yesterday that the President and/or his staff did not do anything to prevent or slow down the investigation.

But who in that position would not have expressed their anger and frustration to trusted colleagues? Both about the dishonest and negative press and the innocent people getting hurt? Who would not have wanted the situation changed to something more honest, more fair and would not have expressed that?

My God how much of a pillar of strength, so thick skinned he can ignore the most vicious attacks on himself and other people getting hurt, literally unhuman, is a person supposed to be in order to not be a 'crybaby'?
I watched Bill Clinton go through more than this over a blow job! He was investigated for four years! He got impeached for lying over consensual adult sex and I don't even think there was penetrations!!!

I guess he's made of far stronger stuff than your pre-teen boy-man. And I am not even a fan of either Clinton.

I can't help it if Trump is a delicate precious flower who needs continual adoration and never gets it because he's a jackass jerk. I guess his mommy just didn't love him enough.
should never have happened. having said that, since it did, clinton screwed himself, however, it didn't get him removed from office did it. so the left is learning absolutely nothing.

I don't see any impeachment hearings taking place. I think they did learn. I think they will let 2020 be the decider and I'm good with that. Impeachment is silly unless he can be removed from office. Democrats are trying to figure that out. They'll get there.

And the whole point is Billy didn't act like a whiny little bitch.

Trump should have been taking notes.

Billy was guilty as sin. We don't know how he would have behaved if he had been innocent.

President Trump is innocent as essentially were at least most of the people Mueller ruined trying to get to President Trump.

Forum List

Back