It's Mueller Time!

The best option is to save impeachment and use it if Trump gets re-elected and the Senate tips blue. It's really too late for this term.
That's just wrong. That's weaponizing impeachment for political gain. If there's reason to impeach, you impeach. You don't put it off for a couples of years until it's politically expedient.

The best option is to save impeachment and use it if Trump gets re-elected and the Senate tips blue. It's really too late for this term.
That's just wrong. That's weaponizing impeachment for political gain. If there's reason to impeach, you impeach. You don't put it off for a couples of years until it's politically expedient.
You don't waste it when there is NO chance of removal from office. Impeachment IS a weapon. It should be used effectively and judiciously. The majority of the country needs to be in support at minimum.

You don't do it because it sends a nice signal to your supporters. You do it because it will make a difference.

Did we learn nothing from the Clinton impeachment?

You could be right about the investigation being partisan. All the facts are not out yet. I am willing to let the whole truth come out. Every bit of it.

The issue I have is the way Trump has reacted to the investigation. The part that's all described in the Obstruction Diaries.
Like a 12-year old boy who can't get a girlfriend because he's got too many pimples.

Good God that is not who I want running the country. He's SUCH a crybaby! Rational, innocent people don't behave that way.

There was no obstruction. Anywhere.

Yes the President was frustrated and certainly mad as hell. Every single day there would be somebody in Congress, somebody on television, some newspaper story accusing him of all manner of things. He was being investigated by a special counsel and 17 other people who hated his guts and wanted to bring him down. And he had to watch good people being dragged through the mud and professionally and financially ruined in their efforts to get him.

Witness after witness has reported that he was not asked a single question they didn't know the answer to. The purpose was absolutely not to get information or learn something. The purpose was to catch them in a perjury trap so they could be coerced or extorted into composing something harmful about the President. And they kept it going long LONG after they determined there was no Russian collusion or wrong doing re Russians by any American. They didn't give a tinker's dam about Russia. They wanted to hurt the President and so they kept it going, and kept leaking to the media right up to the 2018 election. That was evil.

But nevertheless he provided the Mueller team with a reported 1.4 million documents and refused him absolutely nothing, did not deny him a single witness either those who volunteered or those who testified due to the more than 500 subpoenas issued. Even Mueller had to admit yesterday that the President and/or his staff did not do anything to prevent or slow down the investigation.

But who in that position would not have expressed their anger and frustration to trusted colleagues? Both about the dishonest and negative press and the innocent people getting hurt? Who would not have wanted the situation changed to something more honest, more fair and would not have expressed that?

My God how much of a pillar of strength, so thick skinned he can ignore the most vicious attacks on himself and other people getting hurt, literally unhuman, is a person supposed to be in order to not be a 'crybaby'?
I watched Bill Clinton go through more than this over a blow job! He was investigated for four years! He got impeached for lying over consensual adult sex and I don't even think there was penetrations!!!

I guess he's made of far stronger stuff than your pre-teen boy-man. And I am not even a fan of either Clinton.

I can't help it if Trump is a delicate precious flower who needs continual adoration and never gets it because he's a jackass jerk. I guess his mommy just didn't love him enough.
should never have happened. having said that, since it did, clinton screwed himself, however, it didn't get him removed from office did it. so the left is learning absolutely nothing.

I don't see any impeachment hearings taking place. I think they did learn. I think they will let 2020 be the decider and I'm good with that. Impeachment is silly unless he can be removed from office. Democrats are trying to figure that out. They'll get there.

And the whole point is Billy didn't act like a whiny little bitch.

Trump should have been taking notes.

Billy was guilty as sin. We don't know how he would have behaved if he had been innocent.

President Trump is innocent as essentially were at least most of the people Mueller ruined trying to get to President Trump.
Guilty of lying about a blow job. And he was pretending to be innocent. And he still didn't act like a pre-teen.

You are daft and only proving my point about your understsnding of this case.

Dumbass. He said we did not reach the determination that the President committed a crime. Is English your second language?

I never asserted that they did say he committed a crime, dope.

That is precisely what you asserted
Quote me, dope.

You’re a dope

Where's the quote?

You're such a dumbass. From Mueller:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”
So? He also said he didn't reach such a determination because of the OLC opinion, not because the evidence exonerated trump's culpability.

Don't be like that. As a prosecutor, after nearly what two years? They didn't have enough to indict. Period. End of Story.
^^^ Another lie. Mueller never said there isn't enough evidence to indict on obstruction.

Except he did. LOL.

"As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”
LOL

You cult freaks are sooo brain-dead, it's actually funny to watch.

No, he didn't. Saying he didn't determine if the president committed a crime is not the same as saying trump is exonerated. To be exonerated, he would have had to say something along the lines of, trump did not commit a crime; or, there's no evidence trump committed a crime.

That is not the same as choosing not to reach a determination because he couldn't indict a sitting president. Not to mention, but I will anyway, Mueller went on to provide no less than 10 citations which could be prosecutable when trump is no longer president.

Prosecutors never exonerate only judges and juries do.

Keep deflecting
You make it so easy.....

You lost the debate to me again. At least you’re consistent.
About Shapiro being a whiny bitch? No I didn't. I provided video proof.

I don't need to listen to his puerile analysis. I read the report.

So one event defines him? You’re a dumbass
It was the immature arrogance that was such a turn off. And he couldn't even take his spanking like a man. Honestly he's just kind of cringey. He has a whiny weak personality.

So he answer is yes. You judge people by one moment. Thank you. Run along to your troll farm.

Dumbass. He said we did not reach the determination that the President committed a crime. Is English your second language?

I never asserted that they did say he committed a crime, dope.

That is precisely what you asserted
Quote me, dope.

You’re a dope

Where's the quote?

What quote? Stop the shenanigans.
Do you believe Mueller and his team found Trump guilty of any crimes? Yes or no?

Haha.....suuuuure, cultist.
SUUUUURE >>>

Screen-Shot-2016-10-29-at-3.20.21-AM-1024x403.png

counts-2.png

hillary-guilty-3.png

And then there's the MURDERS. That will eventually be revealed as well, despite leftist media fanatical coverup. Democrats are petrified of this website. Once fully exposed, it will be the end of the Democratic Party, as Democrats who nominated a serial killer to become POTUS, will be too ashamed and embarrassed to ever show their faces in public again.>>

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Looks like Faux Faun is laying low in this thread. Doesn't seem to want to comment on Meltdown Malfunction Muddle Muttering Mueller. The guy he chose for his avatar.

th

Hey, come on, Faulty Faun Fake. You've got a reputation to live up to. You're USMB's # 1 bigot-AGEIST. You know, how you always throw words like "gramps" and "senile" around, so casually ? Well, here's, your big chance, Fail Faun.

Oh, this is too good. We're gonna have a field day with this one.:mm::TH_WAY~113:

Tell us what you think about the Masterful, Mumbling, not too Meticulous, Morbid Meltdown.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
"Looks like Faux Faun is laying low in this thread. "

You're fucking senile, gramps. :lmao:

I posted 29 times on this thread plus another 21 times on another related thread. That's 50 posts when my daily average is a little over 17 per day. And even that was with me working yesterday, working today, and going out to dinner and trivia night with my family last night. But thanks for paying attention. I take that as a compliment.

And thanks for posting my avatar...

th

... I considered changing it a few times but now I'm glad I haven't changed it yet. You affirm I'm still getting mileage out of it.

"You've got a reputation to live up to. You're USMB's # 1 bigot-AGEIST."

Why do you blame me because you're fucking ancient??

You make it so easy.....

It was the immature arrogance that was such a turn off. And he couldn't even take his spanking like a man. Honestly he's just kind of cringey. He has a whiny weak personality.

So he answer is yes. You judge people by one moment. Thank you. Run along to your troll farm.
In this case, yes. He needs to mature. But I sure won't try to stop you from listening to him.

Who is Ben Shapiro?
I understand because I read the report way back when it came out.

You don’t know who he is? Wow. You are a dumbass. Google is your friend.

Why should I care?

Because you claim to be learned. Obviously you’re a hack.
LOL....learned?
Learned doesn't mean knowing every radio host in America by name, dope.
And Shapiro is such a nothing berder. I only know of him because of that BBC interview which is quite hilarious. Not surprising you've never heard of him.

I sort of remember the incident you described but didn't really pay attention to it.
I don't listen to talk radio.

Who is Ben Shapiro?
I understand because I read the report way back when it came out.

Why should I care?

LOL....learned?

Never said every but he is very famous. You’re just an ignorant dumbass.

Famous, huh? Well if you're getting your dopey talking points from him, then there's quite a few fools out there.

There was no obstruction. Anywhere.

Yes the President was frustrated and certainly mad as hell. Every single day there would be somebody in Congress, somebody on television, some newspaper story accusing him of all manner of things. He was being investigated by a special counsel and 17 other people who hated his guts and wanted to bring him down. And he had to watch good people being dragged through the mud and professionally and financially ruined in their efforts to get him.

Witness after witness has reported that he was not asked a single question they didn't know the answer to. The purpose was absolutely not to get information or learn something. The purpose was to catch them in a perjury trap so they could be coerced or extorted into composing something harmful about the President. And they kept it going long LONG after they determined there was no Russian collusion or wrong doing re Russians by any American. They didn't give a tinker's dam about Russia. They wanted to hurt the President and so they kept it going, and kept leaking to the media right up to the 2018 election. That was evil.

But nevertheless he provided the Mueller team with a reported 1.4 million documents and refused him absolutely nothing, did not deny him a single witness either those who volunteered or those who testified due to the more than 500 subpoenas issued. Even Mueller had to admit yesterday that the President and/or his staff did not do anything to prevent or slow down the investigation.

But who in that position would not have expressed their anger and frustration to trusted colleagues? Both about the dishonest and negative press and the innocent people getting hurt? Who would not have wanted the situation changed to something more honest, more fair and would not have expressed that?

My God how much of a pillar of strength, so thick skinned he can ignore the most vicious attacks on himself and other people getting hurt, literally unhuman, is a person supposed to be in order to not be a 'crybaby'?
I watched Bill Clinton go through more than this over a blow job! He was investigated for four years! He got impeached for lying over consensual adult sex and I don't even think there was penetrations!!!

I guess he's made of far stronger stuff than your pre-teen boy-man. And I am not even a fan of either Clinton.

I can't help it if Trump is a delicate precious flower who needs continual adoration and never gets it because he's a jackass jerk. I guess his mommy just didn't love him enough.
should never have happened. having said that, since it did, clinton screwed himself, however, it didn't get him removed from office did it. so the left is learning absolutely nothing.

I don't see any impeachment hearings taking place. I think they did learn. I think they will let 2020 be the decider and I'm good with that. Impeachment is silly unless he can be removed from office. Democrats are trying to figure that out. They'll get there.

Billy was guilty as sin. We don't know how he would have behaved if he had been innocent.

President Trump is innocent as essentially were at least most of the people Mueller ruined trying to get to President Trump.
Guilty of lying about a blow job. And he was pretending to be innocent. And he still didn't act like a pre-teen.

Guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice which when the evidence was so compelling, he admitted to both. Serious enough offenses that he was held in contempt of court by a New York Federal judge, was disbarred by the Arkansas Bar, and stripped of all rights to argue cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Why should I care?

LOL....learned?
And Shapiro is such a nothing berder. I only know of him because of that BBC interview which is quite hilarious. Not surprising you've never heard of him.

I sort of remember the incident you described but didn't really pay attention to it.
I don't listen to talk radio.
I don't either. I saw a link to it somewhere on the internet. First time I'd ever heard of him. Also the last time I heard his name before today.

Guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice. Serious enough offenses that he was held in contempt of court by a New York Federal judge, was disbarred by the Arkansas Bar, and stripped of all rights to argue cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.
All because of a blow job. That's some super serious shit and can't be allowed to happen again!

And honestly until you just reminded me of the sanctions, I had forgotten all about them. In the end, I don't think it did Bill that much harm.

Stop right there.

Mueller has explained why 100 times. If you can't understand why, that's on you. This was covered probably 20 times yesterday.

Ha ha ha, then YOU can't point out where he said there was crime committed anywhere in the Mueller report. The investigation where he was supposed to find crimes, yet couldn't find any to write up for the Mueller report.

You are stupid as hell for failing to notice THAT particular reality.

By the way you IGNORED this from Mueller's own mouth to the important question:

“your investigation [was] curtailed or stopped or hindered?”

“No,” Mueller responded. "

You ignore openly stated evidence completely because you are a stupid partisan jackass!

Seriously, dope. Watch this as many times as it takes for you to get it. Let Mueller clarify for you from his own mouth.

You can't answer the SIMPLE question then, which means you KNOW that Mueller NEVER stated a single charge of a crime in the 448 page report. You continue your torrential flow of bullshit because you are a partisan jackass.

You have NOTHING to show for your bullcrap, and you do this video thing from a man who stated over and over that his testimony is BASED on his 448 page report. The Exoneration statement is bogus crap for a reason that amazingly eludes a lot of Dumbocrats. It made you go sniffing for a lot of crap piles left by partisan hacks,, while ignoring that there was NEVER crime discovered and posted anywhere in the 448 page report.

You are one stupid little boy who can't understand that being exonerated means you have to be accused/Indicted/charged with something legally binding first. Mueller was charged to FIND any conspiracy crimes against Trump, and report it to the AG, but he NEVER posted a single charge in his 448 page report. YOU never showed where in the 448 page report of a charge, which means you have NOTHING to maintain your mentally ill beliefs that Trump is guilty of a conspiracy.

Here from Merriam-Webster:

Exonerate

1 : to relieve of a responsibility, obligation, or hardship
2 : to clear from accusation or blame

Since he was NEVER charged with anything by Mueller in his 448 page report, there is nothing to exonerate, since Trump was never charged with anything beyond partisan hate claims.

You have NOTHING real to run on stupid little boy!

You can't answer the SIMPLE question then, which means you KNOW that Mueller NEVER stated a single charge of a crime in the 448 page report. You continue your torrential flow of bullshit because you are a partisan jackass.

Of course I know that Mueller didn't bring charges, dope. Everyone knows that. The entire world knows that.
Why? How?
Because Mueller told us he couldn't bring charges, dope.

He can't exonerate because a prosecutor doesn't. He can't indict because you can't indict a sitting president. Okay. What's left? He can certainly say that the president broke the law. Starr did. If he can't even say that, then what the heck is he supposed to do? Bottom line, if the president broke the law, Mueller could say so.

Mueller explained that he cannot say the president broke the law due to DOJ rules.

Watch his opening statement from yesyerday morning.

So? He also said he didn't reach such a determination because of the OLC opinion, not because the evidence exonerated trump's culpability.

Don't be like that. As a prosecutor, after nearly what two years? They didn't have enough to indict. Period. End of Story.
^^^ Another lie. Mueller never said there isn't enough evidence to indict on obstruction.

Except he did. LOL.

"As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

yep...

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

That statement was more in line with his report, and with his earlier opening statement to the Judiciary Committee, where he said, "Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."

Meaning there was not enough to indict. It is basic English. If there were enough they would and would impeach. That was what happened with Starr and Clinton. Again your fellow Leftists agree. You're an outlier.

No, it doesn't mean that. Mueller even explained he couldn't indict trump because trump is the sitting president and a sitting president can't be indicted. Not surprisingly, you're just not bright enough to understand.

Guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice. Serious enough offenses that he was held in contempt of court by a New York Federal judge, was disbarred by the Arkansas Bar, and stripped of all rights to argue cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.
All because of a blow job. That's some super serious shit and can't be allowed to happen again!

Guilty of a blow job in the Oval Office with a young intern--he's lucky he wasn't charged with sexual harassment--on our time and on our dime. Guilty of lying to a Grand Jury and then trying to illegally obstruct justice by encouraging people to lie under oath. Guilty of looking earnest and seriously into the camera on national television and saying emphatically: "But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie. Not a single time. Never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people." Not only a bald faced lie but he put her name out there to defend himself. Not cool.

Did these offenses rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors? No. I didn't think so at the time and the Republican controlled Senate didn't think so they did not remove him from office. But crimes so obvious that he was found in contempt by a federal judge, was disbarred, and lost right to argue before SCOTUS.

President Trump engages in hyperbole, humor that the MSM takes literally, misspeaks, gets facts wrong now and then. But he has kept faith with the American people, and nothing President Trump has ever done so far is even remotely anything like the lies told by Clinton or Obama or Hillary, etc.

Last edited:
"Looks like Faux Faun is laying low in this thread. "

You're fucking senile, gramps. :lmao:

I posted 29 times on this thread plus another 21 times on another related thread. That's 50 posts when my daily average is a little over 17 per day. And even that was with me working yesterday, working today, and going out to dinner and trivia night with my family last night. But thanks for paying attention. I take that as a compliment.

And thanks for posting my avatar...

th

... I considered changing it a few times but now I'm glad I haven't changed it yet. You affirm I'm still getting mileage out of it.

"You've got a reputation to live up to. You're USMB's # 1 bigot-AGEIST."

Why do you blame me because you're fucking ancient??
Yeah, you're well represented in your avatar by an over the hill, mumbling, muttering, morbid, pathetic, malfunction of a prop, used by money grabbing lawyers, scamming dumb Democrats (including you).

And why do you ask me why I blame you ? You don't know you're USMB # 1 bigot AGEIST ? Are you THAT dumb ?

Well, since you're still using that Mueller avatar, YEAH, you're THAT dumb, all right.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Fakey Faux Faun with a Mueller avatar. And even when you DO scrap it, when you come to your senses, we will all still remember it. Oh God, I've got to try to not die laughing. :auiqs.jpg:

In this case, yes. He needs to mature. But I sure won't try to stop you from listening to him.
OK then it’s fair to judge you on your weakest moment. You have many I bet.

Forum List

Back