It's Mueller Time!

Have you ever had a favorite TV show? And you watched every episode? For years? And then it ended? But you didn't like how the story ended? At all? And you wished you could talk to the star of the show and ask why it didn't end the way you wanted?

That's how many members of Congress were feeling, today.

On both sides, actually, but I think it was a positively terrible day for the Democrats. Not only did Mueller not provide them with an impeachable offense (or any certain offense actually), he made it perfectly clear he wanted them to believe that President Trump is a terrible person.

But . . .he blew his credibility when he made it clear that the 'best' most capable17 people he could find for his team just happened to all be staunch, Trump hating Democrats, half of which had personal relatonships/friendships with Hillary Clinton. And he says he didn't know that? And he didn't know the political leanings of the guys he had worked with for years? Give me a break.

And the other most revealing thing is how little he knew of what was in his own report. Again and again and again he asked if something read to him was in his report. When advised that it was, then it was oh yes, that is correct. Again give me a break.

I had questions before about who actually compiled that report and would have placed a modest wager that it was Weissman. After today, I don't know whether it was Weissman, but I am pretty darn sure that Mueller wrote very little of it himself if any of it.
He doesn't know what's in "his" report because he didn't write it. Weismann did. Mueller was just a figurehead. He was there to give all the criminals credibility.

Until today I was hedging my bets on that. But after Mueller's really sad performance today, I sure can't say with any confidence that you are wrong.
I am a Trump supporter, but Mueller's performance was so sad that it actually made me feel sorry for him.
Nope.............don't throw a pity party for someone in charge that allowed others to be crucified by abusing their positions. Mueller knows dang well what was going on.

He knows he can go down for this............Why he acted like a ........well......Senile old man today. He knows the Truth doesn't back up what they did.

Untitled-756.jpg

The only question now is whether there is a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Have you ever had a favorite TV show? And you watched every episode? For years? And then it ended? But you didn't like how the story ended? At all? And you wished you could talk to the star of the show and ask why it didn't end the way you wanted?

That's how many members of Congress were feeling, today.

On both sides, actually, but I think it was a positively terrible day for the Democrats. Not only did Mueller not provide them with an impeachable offense (or any certain offense actually), he made it perfectly clear he wanted them to believe that President Trump is a terrible person.

But . . .he blew his credibility when he made it clear that the 'best' most capable17 people he could find for his team just happened to all be staunch, Trump hating Democrats, half of which had personal relatonships/friendships with Hillary Clinton. And he says he didn't know that? And he didn't know the political leanings of the guys he had worked with for years? Give me a break.

And the other most revealing thing is how little he knew of what was in his own report. Again and again and again he asked if something read to him was in his report. When advised that it was, then it was oh yes, that is correct. Again give me a break.

I had questions before about who actually compiled that report and would have placed a modest wager that it was Weissman. After today, I don't know whether it was Weissman, but I am pretty darn sure that Mueller wrote very little of it himself if any of it.
He doesn't know what's in "his" report because he didn't write it. Weismann did. Mueller was just a figurehead. He was there to give all the criminals credibility.

Until today I was hedging my bets on that. But after Mueller's really sad performance today, I sure can't say with any confidence that you are wrong.
I am a Trump supporter, but Mueller's performance was so sad that it actually made me feel sorry for him.
Nope.............don't throw a pity party for someone in charge that allowed others to be crucified by abusing their positions. Mueller knows dang well what was going on.

He knows he can go down for this............Why he acted like a ........well......Senile old man today. He knows the Truth doesn't back up what they did.
Yes, you're right. He should have selected real investigators rather than biased ant Trump investigators. And he should have written or at least read the report.

Wow my liberal buddy from down the street just knocked on my door and he apologized to me...said he was wrong and I've been right all along....he is a retired Marine African American with integrity...
NO WAY?!?!? That is such a coincidence! MY conservative neighbor from Texas just RAN all the way to California to tell me that he was straight wrong and I've been right all along.

He's fixing me some nice BBQ for dinner, to make up. He's a highly decorated white Navy SEAL with integrity and many different colored stars.

Only in your underwear is the Obstruction DUPE.

Now go lick your wounds and come back in 2024 and try again.

Collins: “at any time during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, stopped or hindered?”

Mueller: “No”

So........Mueller admits there was no obstruction!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck, lefties? You people are fucking insane.

Trump's obstruction didn't have the desired effect but was obstruction nonetheless.

Seriously?

You're the one on the defensive, dope. Mueller just publicly validated everything I've said from the beginnning.
You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You took a hit whether you recognize it yet or not.

Your Conspiracy was all contained
In The Fake Dirty Dossier you, Obama, Clinton, and The DNC paid for.

They created the conspiracy and today they had to eat it.

Humble Pie.

Suck it up buttercup. The President racked up another win. You dummies should have listened to the one or two moderates in your party.

Now Swallow your bitter pill you mindless drone.

Why are you a sore loser allowing the party of sore losers to tell you what to think and feel?

Not by anyone who matters outside of the fever swamps.

Says the conspiracy lunatic.

Mueller destroyed your narratives today. You dopes are back to discrediting Mueller and screaming about the deep state.

You lost ground today and you dopes are working ovetime trying to regain some.

"The dossier" has nothing to do with any of this, dope.

Trump committed obstruction on his own.
It started this entire thing you fucktard.

It did?

Says who? You? :laughing0301:

This pretty much nails the slimy political agenda of Dem Embeds' inclusion of "exonerate" in the 2nd half of the Mueller Report:

And the implication of course is that Mueller or whoever wrote the report fully expected and wanted it to be made public and that wording was specifically to provide ammo for the Democrats and their surrogate media to use to smear the President. Bill Barr might not know that he couldn't exonerate anybody? Give me a break. Unbelievable. That might has been the biggest whopper Mueller told all day in one of his more lucid moments.

And then in the line of questioning--I can't remember who the guy questioning at that time--about all the many many leaks from the Mueller team that showed up in the MSM, Mueller responded with a straight face that they didn't come from his team. Didn't come from his team? Then who in the hell else was there to leak them?

The Daily Caller says they did. And whether or not the Daily Caller has its facts straight, somebody sure as heck did.
EXCLUSIVE: Released Text Messages And Emails Show Mueller Team’s Cozy Relationship With Press

And again the makeup of Mueller's team as 17 Democrats, no Trump supporters, half of whom had personal ties/relationship with the Clintons. That was the best talent he could get as he said? That really stretches the laws of probability too.

Last edited:

Yes, you're right. He should have selected real investigators rather than biased ant Trump investigators. And he should have written or at least read the report.
Don't let this testimony fool you. He knew the report. This was a staged play.

Totally Delusional.

Trumps Poll numbers will climb another 4 points despite the polls being conducted in Libtardia land.

Come back in 2024 where you can accuse Mike Pence of being the reincarnation of Hitler, cuz Putin says.

Why are you a sore loser allowing the party of sore losers to tell you what to think and feel?

It was an illegal witch hunt.

That was proven.

And.......?
Then by your logic.....it was an illegal investigation as none of that was proven and there were no charges.

Not by anyone who matters outside of the fever swamps.

Says the conspiracy lunatic.

Mueller destroyed your narratives today. You dopes are back to discrediting Mueller and screaming about the deep state.

You lost ground today and you dopes are working ovetime trying to regain some.

Not likely.

I think by any rational, objective measurement, Mueller's appearance severely back-fired on the Democrats.

Sad little deranged loser.

2024 is not that far off to prepare for Pence. Try to get your Dimwits to do something worthy to run on by then.

It’s a better use of your feeble mind
and time.

Collins: “at any time during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, stopped or hindered?”

Mueller: “No”

So........Mueller admits there was no obstruction!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck, lefties? You people are fucking insane.

Trump's obstruction didn't have the desired effect but was obstruction nonetheless.

Seriously?

You're the one on the defensive, dope. Mueller just publicly validated everything I've said from the beginnning.
You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

2024 is not that far off to prepare for Pence. Try to get your Dimwits to do something worthy to run on by then.

and time.

Seriously?

TAKE THE LOSS.

Still no substance.

Keep proving my point.

Do Trumpers think Putin/Russia is our friend?

The Democrats say they will not let our democracy go down in flames. I'm not really sure they can stop that from happening.

It’s time for you to get on the Trump Train and work with the president.

You have got to be sick of losing after three years of “Any Day Now”

and time.

Seriously?

TAKE THE LOSS.

Still no substance.

Keep proving my point.

The Real Question.............How long before the deranged left turns on Mueller?

They aren't there yet but it's coming.

Don't let this testimony fool you. He knew the report. This was a staged play.

I wonder. Why would he make himself look like the useful idiot that he did by pretending he couldn't remember whether a phrase from his report was in his report? That just doesn't compute.

Forum List

Back