It's Mueller Time!

Mueller is a lying piece of shit.

No wonder Mueller didn’t want to have to answer questions on this report and it took months to get him to testify.

Guarantee the guy has a glass of prune juice every morning.
He would have that in common with Trump. You KNOW all that junk food has got to get him stopped up. No fiber.

He shit all over the Dimms today.

Nope.............don't throw a pity party for someone in charge that allowed others to be crucified by abusing their positions. Mueller knows dang well what was going on.

He knows he can go down for this............Why he acted like a ........well......Senile old man today. He knows the Truth doesn't back up what they did.
Yes, you're right. He should have selected real investigators rather than biased ant Trump investigators. And he should have written or at least read the report.
Don't let this testimony fool you. He knew the report. This was a staged play.

I wonder. Why would he make himself look like the useful idiot that he did by pretending he couldn't remember whether a phrase from his report was in his report? That just doesn't compute.
Try to play the victim. Pity party. Or make people feel sorry for him. The truth destroys them and they know it.

Sometimes I would agree with that, but not with Bob Mueller. Not him.
They know their lies are caught and there is evidence against them. Mueller knew it all along. He's not that dumb. I believe this was done on purpose for mercy of what may come their way.

Tomorrow's headlines on how the GOP abused an old man..........and the play continues.

Do Trumpers think Putin/Russia is our friend?

The Democrats say they will not let our democracy go down in flames. I'm not really sure they can stop that from happening.
And now back to Russia Russia Russia.

They never change.
this-is-what-stage4-trump-derangement-syndrome-looks-like-hahaha-34475628.png
Don't want to answer the question? I understand.

I am fairly new here and I was not aware that there was a standard answer to any questions about Russia, lol.
Where you been the last 3 years. OMFG......

Someone play the Collusion youtube video. This computer I'm on sucks. LOL

Enjoying the fine San Diego weather, mostly. I have NOT been reading any extreme far right or far left news. So I'm not up on the conspiracy theories.

So the dog and pony show is officially underway?
Yes ....Some Milk Bones have been tossed and the oats are being delivered as we speak.

I saw few oats, but a whole lot of horseshit from Republicans today.
I suspect there was an equal amount of horse shit from Democrats today as well but you probably didn’t see that.

Democrats were't demogoguing, or making speeches. They were reviewing specific aspects of the case, nor were they treating Mr. Mueller with hostility and aggression. Representative Collins was practically frothing at the mouth. Words poured out of his mouth at such a pace, he was stumbling over them. He didn't even pause for Mueller to answer to question, if there was one, before launching into his next angry diatribe. Republicans outdid themselves in their anger, their outrage.

The Republicans brought up Strzok and Page, time and time again as evidence that Mueller hired highly biased partisans out to get Trump. Both were dismissed from the investigation less than three months after it started, but Republicans tried to portray them as having been involved throughout, and central to the conclusions in the Report.
Sure they weren't the predictable response from the blind partisan my sides shit never stinks. This testimoney went exactly as those of us who are honest knew it would a lot of political posturing and bullshit from both sides that amounted to nothing you and those like you on both sides can pretend otherwise all you want the rest of us know the truth.

Trump is an incompetent gasbag but unfortunately that is not an impeachable offense.
......you people really show your immaturity, not to mention your hate of democracy, by STILL crying over who won the election
If that son of a bitch signs another spending bill like he did list time and is about to sign, after declaring that he would never sign another spending bill like that one, I have no choice but to call him an incompetent gasbag.

Nothing else will get through Congress at this time.
If they don't sign a budget they will be doing CRs all through the election cycle.
This way all that is off the table until after the election.

Collins: “at any time during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, stopped or hindered?”

Mueller: “No”

So........Mueller admits there was no obstruction!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck, lefties? You people are fucking insane.

Trump's obstruction didn't have the desired effect but was obstruction nonetheless.
Robert Mueller: my investigation was never curtailed, stopped, or hindered at any time.

Have a nice day! Don’t make too much of a mess with your exploding head!

If you think that is acting Nazi you're more lost than I originally thought

This is what happens when you get caught up in left loonism
Weatherman seems to think that anyone who voted for or supported Hillary Clinton should be FIRED from the investigation. Does anyone else see the fascism in that? Because I sure do.

You went from Nazi to Fascism....Do you not see what I am seeing?

Let me help you out, a Nazi would put a bullet in the back of your head and not blink while doing it

Stop repeating the garbage you've been instructed to repeat and use. You're better than that
Nazi's were fascists. Fascists insist everyone be on board with THEIR ideas only. Nazi's did that too. The fact that one might shoot you and the other might....not?....makes no difference whatever in using the terms.

Sooooo, that sounds like almost every Democrat out there.

And it fits your heroes, antifart to a "T"
Nice try deflecting. This is about Weatherman's fascist attitude. He wants ONLY Trump supporters in the administration, in the courts, in the DOJ, the FBI and in this investigation. I'm sure he would be fine with waterboarding all of them into telling who they have voted for in the past twenty years. Who they have campaigned for, sent a check to, etc.
He's acting like a fucking Nazi. That is not how my country works and fuck anyone who thinks it should.

What deflecting. I merely stated a fact.

This pretty much nails the slimy political agenda of Dem Embeds' inclusion of "exonerate" in the 2nd half of the Mueller Report:

And the implication of course is that Mueller or whoever wrote the report fully expected and wanted it to be made public and that wording was specifically to provide ammo for the Democrats and their surrogate media to use to smear the President. Bill Barr might not know that he couldn't exonerate anybody? Give me a break. Unbelievable. That might has been the biggest whopper Mueller told all day in one of his more lucid moments.

And then in the line of questioning--I can't remember who the guy questioning at that time--about all the many many leaks from the Mueller team that showed up in the MSM, Mueller responded with a straight face that they didn't come from his team. Didn't come from his team? Then who in the hell else was there to leak them?

The Daily Caller says they did. And whether or not the Daily Caller has its facts straight, somebody sure as heck did.
EXCLUSIVE: Released Text Messages And Emails Show Mueller Team’s Cozy Relationship With Press

And again the makeup of Mueller's team as 17 Democrats, no Trump supporters, half of whom had personal ties/relationship with the Clintons. That was the best talent he could get as he said? That really stretches the laws of probability too.

Mueller is as dirty as the rest of them. I just finished reading Sydney Powell's "Licensed to Lie". It is about DOJ corruption in the Enron and Stevens' prosecutions. Mueller and Weissmann make appearances...and not to their credit. They both have patterns of prosecutorial abuse. I hope John Solomon and Sarah Carter write up the Mueller investigation as a follow up to Powell's book. The disregard for the Rule of Law is shocking.

t was testimony the whole country waited for — but former special counsel Robert Mueller could barely be heard at times on Wednesday, stammering through certain responses while asking lawmakers to repeat themselves.

The former FBI director, 74, oscillated between steadfastness and mumbling, his microphone at points failing him as he struggled to be heard above the din of spectators and photographers.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

EARRZ-9XUAAtLHf

Not ready for Prime Time ! Bumbling, stumbling, and mumbling.

The conditions were a bit warm for a 74-year-old man.

Why did the Democrats put him through that? Never mind. They just rub their hands together constantly in hopes of raising “Trumpstink” . . . while life goes on.

Then he HAS TO COME BACK TO COVER HIS LIE WITH AG BARR!!!!! ROTFLMFAO

Weatherman seems to think that anyone who voted for or supported Hillary Clinton should be FIRED from the investigation. Does anyone else see the fascism in that? Because I sure do.

You went from Nazi to Fascism....Do you not see what I am seeing?

Let me help you out, a Nazi would put a bullet in the back of your head and not blink while doing it

Stop repeating the garbage you've been instructed to repeat and use. You're better than that
Nazi's were fascists. Fascists insist everyone be on board with THEIR ideas only. Nazi's did that too. The fact that one might shoot you and the other might....not?....makes no difference whatever in using the terms.

Sooooo, that sounds like almost every Democrat out there.

And it fits your heroes, antifart to a "T"
Nice try deflecting. This is about Weatherman's fascist attitude. He wants ONLY Trump supporters in the administration, in the courts, in the DOJ, the FBI and in this investigation. I'm sure he would be fine with waterboarding all of them into telling who they have voted for in the past twenty years. Who they have campaigned for, sent a check to, etc.
He's acting like a fucking Nazi. That is not how my country works and fuck anyone who thinks it should.

What deflecting. I merely stated a fact.
You should know by now the butt stains don't take that very well! ;) ;) ;)

All right beri just what do we do now? Look what you have done... You know damn well I wanted to be the first Trans Female President and look what you have screwed up trying to get Bill's wife elected...

01-landscape-480px-wide41.jpg

if collusion is a colloquial term, why would Mueller write in his report that it is similar to conspiracy?

because Mueller doesnt have any evidence of criminal conspiracy!

When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.

Jennings called it a “Televised Disaster”

It was an illegal witch hunt.

That was proven.

What was the crime that precipitated years of Benghazi investigations, dope?
missing emails, server off government land.
And.......?
Then by your logic.....it was an illegal investigation as none of that was proven and there were no charges.

Not by anyone who matters outside of the fever swamps.
If you're referencing mainstream media and the left, they are clueless idiots.

Forum List

Back