It's Mueller Time!

Only in your underwear is the Obstruction DUPE.

Now go lick your wounds and come back in 2024 and try again.

Collins: “at any time during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, stopped or hindered?”

Mueller: “No”

So........Mueller admits there was no obstruction!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck, lefties? You people are fucking insane.

Trump's obstruction didn't have the desired effect but was obstruction nonetheless.

Seriously?

You're the one on the defensive, dope. Mueller just publicly validated everything I've said from the beginnning.
You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You took a hit whether you recognize it yet or not.
What did Mueller say that discredited anyone?

I’ll wait for the quotes.

Do Trumpers think Putin/Russia is our friend?
Putin is your friend.

Why do you think he had his Russian Spies create the Dirty Dossier for Clinton and Obama?

Why did Obama ask Putin to help him and Hillary beat Trump?

Why were they so afraid of Trump being elected and needed an Insurance Policy?

Why did they need to falsify affidavits in FISA?

Why did Obama and Clinton think they needed to wiretap The Trump Campaign to have a chance to win?

Last edited:

The Democrats say they will not let our democracy go down in flames. I'm not really sure they can stop that from happening.
And now back to Russia Russia Russia.

They never change.
this-is-what-stage4-trump-derangement-syndrome-looks-like-hahaha-34475628.png

The Democrats say they will not let our democracy go down in flames. I'm not really sure they can stop that from happening.

They never change.
Don't want to answer the question? I understand.

I am fairly new here and I was not aware that there was a standard answer to any questions about Russia, lol.

Liked how the Dems would narrate a very damning proposal just to get the smear out there and then Mueller would answer no to their statement
The final analysis is Trump did some tangential things that disqualify him from the Boy Scout label but were neither illegal nor conspiratorial nor collusive nor obstructive. If he had then Muller would have prosecuted
Bottom line is democrats and liberals are sore losers living in an emotion laden world but they are shit out of luck.

Last edited:
Until today I was hedging my bets on that. But after Mueller's really sad performance today, I sure can't say with any confidence that you are wrong.
I am a Trump supporter, but Mueller's performance was so sad that it actually made me feel sorry for him.
Nope.............don't throw a pity party for someone in charge that allowed others to be crucified by abusing their positions. Mueller knows dang well what was going on.

He knows he can go down for this............Why he acted like a ........well......Senile old man today. He knows the Truth doesn't back up what they did.
Yes, you're right. He should have selected real investigators rather than biased ant Trump investigators. And he should have written or at least read the report.
Don't let this testimony fool you. He knew the report. This was a staged play.

I wonder. Why would he make himself look like the useful idiot that he did by pretending he couldn't remember whether a phrase from his report was in his report? That just doesn't compute.
Try to play the victim. Pity party. Or make people feel sorry for him. The truth destroys them and they know it.

They never change.
Don't want to answer the question? I understand.

I am fairly new here and I was not aware that there was a standard answer to any questions about Russia, lol.
Where you been the last 3 years. OMFG......

Someone play the Collusion youtube video. This computer I'm on sucks. LOL

Collins: “at any time during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, stopped or hindered?”

Trump's obstruction didn't have the desired effect but was obstruction nonetheless.

Seriously?

You're the one on the defensive, dope. Mueller just publicly validated everything I've said from the beginnning.
You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You're a joke. Nothing came from this hearing to support your position. Nothing. You lost at every turn today and you still want to claim a win? Pathetic.

It was an illegal witch hunt.

That was proven.

Yep, period!!! Dumbass libs.

What was the crime that precipitated years of Benghazi investigations, dope?
missing emails, server off government land.
And.......?
Then by your logic.....it was an illegal investigation as none of that was proven and there were no charges.

Not by anyone who matters outside of the fever swamps.
If you're referencing mainstream media and the left, they are clueless idiots.

Trump is an incompetent gasbag but unfortunately that is not an impeachable offense.
......you people really show your immaturity, not to mention your hate of democracy, by STILL crying over who won the election
If that son of a bitch signs another spending bill like he did list time and is about to sign, after declaring that he would never sign another spending bill like that one, I have no choice but to call him an incompetent gasbag.

Your Conspiracy was all contained
In The Fake Dirty Dossier you, Obama, Clinton, and The DNC paid for.

They created the conspiracy and today they had to eat it.

Humble Pie.

Suck it up buttercup. The President racked up another win. You dummies should have listened to the one or two moderates in your party.

Now Swallow your bitter pill you mindless drone.

Why are you a sore loser allowing the party of sore losers to tell you what to think and feel?

Says the conspiracy lunatic.the dossier

Mueller destroyed your narratives today. You dopes are back to discrediting Mueller and screaming about the deep state.

You lost ground today and you dopes are working ovetime trying to regain some.

"The dossier" has nothing to do with any of this, dope.

Trump committed obstruction on his own.
It started this entire thing you fucktard.

It did?

Says who? You? :laughing0301:
No you moron, not me. It was the basis for the spying the democrats took to the court. The fact your hero prosecutor didn't even know who the hell all out here know about the dossier and the people behind it is criminal. How the hell do you do an investigation without knowing how it started.

I am a Trump supporter, but Mueller's performance was so sad that it actually made me feel sorry for him.
Nope.............don't throw a pity party for someone in charge that allowed others to be crucified by abusing their positions. Mueller knows dang well what was going on.

He knows he can go down for this............Why he acted like a ........well......Senile old man today. He knows the Truth doesn't back up what they did.
Yes, you're right. He should have selected real investigators rather than biased ant Trump investigators. And he should have written or at least read the report.
Don't let this testimony fool you. He knew the report. This was a staged play.

I wonder. Why would he make himself look like the useful idiot that he did by pretending he couldn't remember whether a phrase from his report was in his report? That just doesn't compute.
Try to play the victim. Pity party. Or make people feel sorry for him. The truth destroys them and they know it.

Sometimes I would agree with that, but not with Bob Mueller. Not him.

Seriously?

TAKE THE LOSS.

upload_2019-7-24_19-19-26.jpeg

The only question now is whether there is a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Apparently harder to cure than cancer. We have hope for cancer though creeper Joe said if we elect him he's going to cure it. Not even he is brave enough to tackle TDS.

Forum List

Back