It's Mueller Time!

I have consistently called it a Witch Hunt but after the report and now today I conclude Muller is as not the instigator.
I think going in he had some thoughts that Trump might be in trouble and he would have been pleased to find that so.
But, after some time even he knew it was not there and he Did have the dignity to declare so in the report and today.
Liberals poetically lecture about Cohen and the rest of the minor leaguers but Muller could not conclude that Trump had sought or used Russian influence resulting in the defeat of Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
He’s guilty of obstruction whether you like it or not. You dismiss any conclusion that doesn’t coddle your preyour -conceived notions.

"You believe you could charge the president with obstruction of justice after he leaves office?" one Republican Judiciary Committee member asked.

"Yes," Mueller responded.

No president has ever been criminally charged while in the Oval Office, though two have been impeached by the House for improper conduct: Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. Neither was removed from office by the Senate. Richard Nixon resigned before he could be impeached, a near certainty by that point. President Gerald Ford, Nixon’s vice president, quickly pardoned him.

While Mueller established that Trump could still be charged by future prosecutors after he leaves office, Chicago Democrat Mike Quigley pointed out the statute of limitations on federal obstruction charges is five years. Were Trump to win reelection in 2020, he would not leave the office until Jan. 20, 2025, long after charges for such a crime are no longer possible.
You’re so dense. I already made it clear that I know Trump won’t get impeached.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

How much more do you need?
Democrats Voted NO to impeach Trump, what are YOU going to do about it?
Nothing to be done as long as the Senate is packed with McConnell's meatpuppets.

Why?
Republicans looked much smarter than their counterparts. Sorry.
According to you? I would expect so. Bias does that kinda thing. The Democrats looked better to me.
126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

Nothing to be done as long as the Senate is packed with McConnell's meatpuppets.

Why?
According to you? I would expect so. Bias does that kinda thing. The Democrats looked better to me.

Come on man. No way. Even CNN and MSNBC disagree with you.
I don't let commentators make my judgements for me, and besides from the little I heard from CNN, it's not even true. I listened to most of the testimony while driving on NPR, and the Democrats, while somewhat stymied by Mueller's lack muster performance, made clear points while the republicans either tried to discredit him or pushed their own pet conspiracy theories.

Where's the left wing meltdown? Seems like the thread's mostly the usual whining and bitching trumpbots.

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.

Except it does and after listening to Bob today, I am curious who actually wrote it. Embarrassing.
How can you know what it says if you haven't read it?

I read portions of it. Frankly not interested in 400+ pages of boredom.
Then how can you speak knowledgeably about it?

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

It was VERY clear the Grand Inquisitor had NEVER read the report that has his name on it. This is why I URGED the Republicans to push for this fucking fool to testify. Torquemada had NEVER been Cross Examined before, and he had NO idea how to stand up to it.

Think that Mueller believed his "friend" James Comey's version of things?
1. Mueller's team was assembled by Weissman and was all democrat donors and Hillary supporters
2. Did Mueller believe that his team was honest and fair and followed ALL the evidence?
3. Did the Mueller Report get dismantled today by the GOP questions regarding what was NOT investigated?
4. There was talk about cancelling the afternoon hearing since Mueller did so badly, but the afternoon was just like the morning.
mr mueller,,,if i ask you five questions,,,,will i recieve five answers back from you?

Obstruction is an impeachable offense. The only victory you spineless turds have is that the republican senate are too much of pussies to indict Trump. That’s all you have.

You should talk. :)

The Dems had many chances to IMPEACH him. So, what do they have now?

NOTHING.
Because I just told you asshat. They won’t impeach him because they know it would be a waste of time because the senate must indict him.
They won't impeach him because they have neither jack nor shit.

Deal with it, dickweed.

They said there was not enough to prosecute. No conspiracy and no obstruction.
Against, why don't you read the report for yourself. Thats not what it says.

Mueller is a prosecutor he cannot exonerate
In his role as Special Counsel he was not a prosecutor primarily. He took pains to say the report did not exonerate tRump.
its not there job its not a legal standard either they find the evidence a crime was committed or they don't and they didn't

Mueller
"we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime,”

game over
We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime" is not the same as "we reached a determination that the president did not commit a crime". There are important differences in those two statements.
Bwuhahahaha

'INNOCENT until proven guilty.'

The Democrats 'proved' the President is innocent...

Because it's the truth, and what you are spouting is fake news. The report did not say they found no criminality.

In his role as Special Counsel he was not a prosecutor primarily. He took pains to say the report did not exonerate tRump.

Even a special prosecutor may not exonerate. If I am charged with a crime the prosecutor argues a case and only the judge and or jury may exonerate.
This isn't a trial, it's an investigation.

Then why is Trumpy all up in Putin's ass all the time? Trump hates Hillary. He wants her ass LOCKED UP. NOW!

Trump doesn't forgive and forget. I know that, you know that, we all know that. He would would not be happy to know that Putin was helping HIllary Yet he and Putin are BFF. They even write love letters to each other. You think Trump just doesn't know that Putin sourced the Dossier? You know it came from Putin because nothing happens in Russia without the A-OK from Vlad. He's got that place locked down tight.
Is there a word of that post that is NOT pure conjecture?

no

It was obvious that he had little to do with the report that bore his name. He kept repeating the line "If it was in the report, it must be true" whenever he didn't know what was in it.
.....................................................................................................................

:SMILEW~130:

tVI7cvu.jpg

Obstruction is an impeachable offense. The only victory you spineless turds have is that the republican senate are too much of pussies to indict Trump. That’s all you have.

You should talk. :)

The Dems had many chances to IMPEACH him. So, what do they have now?

NOTHING.
Because I just told you asshat. They won’t impeach him because they know it would be a waste of time because the senate must indict him.
They won't impeach him because they have neither jack nor shit.

Deal with it, dickweed.
Mueller didn’t hire anyone, didn’t investigate, and didn’t write the report. The elites did all of it and trump won! FKNA

its not there job its not a legal standard either they find the evidence a crime was committed or they don't and they didn't

Mueller
"we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime,”

game over
We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime" is not the same as "we reached a determination that the president did not commit a crime". There are important differences in those two statements.

Prosecutor talk of he is innocent. Prosecutors need evidence to proceed with indictments. They didn’t have enough.

If Mueller was appointed SC but Weismann hired his entire staff without him knowing who was on his team, who hired / appointed Weismann?

When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.

I'm curious, Crepitus. Can you watch Mueller's testimony and tell me that was the performance of an "honest" man? Claiming he didn't investigate Steele and Simpson's involvement in the Trump Tower meeting because it wasn't part of his job? How could it NOT be? He investigated the Trump Tower meeting! Why would THAT be something worthy of a thorough investigation but Glenn Simpson's meetings with the Russian lawyer the day before the meeting and the day after the meeting NOT be worthy of an investigation?
He was avoiding playing into the silly republican conspiracy theories. That's all.

Interesting...

So the Trump Tower meeting is something you obviously think should have been investigated since it's been cited repeatedly by those of you on the left as "proof" that the Trump Campaign conspired with Russia...correct?

But you DON'T think that Glenn Simpson meeting with the Russian lawyer the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting should have been investigated as well?

How do you manage that? How can you justify investigating what took place at a meeting...but not investigate who was behind the meeting taking place in the first place? Aren't you curious as to what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to the Russian lawyer about?
It was. He's already testified. They released transcripts back in January I think. I know it's a popular conspiracy theory among conservatives, but it's already been looked at a passed on.

Mueller-I do not find Trump to be a fine fellow and he engaged in (typical) political chicanery (they all do) but I can find no crime nor evidence that he sought or used Russian influences to gain a political advantage to defeat Hillary Clinton

Liberals-Emotional outrage, wailing at sky, never giving up fantasy that they can remove this President.
I don't think Trump worked with the Russians to influence the election on purpose. He's just way too stupid to pull that off.

But he was happy to benefit and he will be happy to benefit in 2020. He said if he was offered help again, MAYBE he would tell the FBI. I wonder if he would accept help from El Salvador? Guatemala? Honduras?

Why?

Why?

Come on man. No way. Even CNN and MSNBC disagree with you.
I don't let commentators make my judgements for me, and besides from the little I heard from CNN, it's not even true. I listened to most of the testimony while driving on NPR, and the Democrats, while somewhat stymied by Mueller's lack muster performance, made clear points while the republicans either tried to discredit him or pushed their own pet conspiracy theories.

Polls agree with me. Even the Dems in those polls. Sorry, Crep.

Forum List

Back