It's Mueller Time!

Then why is Trumpy all up in Putin's ass all the time?...
I'm just wondering ... why do you post such STUPID stuff all the time?
If you can't figure out the ignore button, that's on you. I am not responsible for your stupidity.

I have gobs of people on ignore. It's not that hard, bless your heart.
So you don't know why you post such STUPID stuff all the time but you know you enjoy it? Got it.
Hey, I'm just doing what everyone else on this forum is doing. It's all stupid stuff. Everyone is venting...
Many do so using knowledge, intelligence, and humor.

You use anger, bitterness, and monumental ignorance and hypocrisy.
Oh goodness. You should surely ignore me. I am super close to returning the favor. But I want to finish reading this thread first. Then I'll do it if I remember.

It's all stupid. People vent in different ways. I don't whiny bitch at them if I don't like it. I just put them on ignore.

Seriously?

You're the one on the defensive, dope. Mueller just publicly validated everything I've said from the beginnning.
You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You took a hit whether you recognize it yet or not.
View attachment 270873

Another one proving my point. Again, no substance.
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
NO HOPE FOR YOU TO WIN BY CHEATING AGAIN.

You spent three years lying to this entire board. Now you have Zero Credibility.
I take that back, your Credibility is "Less than Nothing"
no collusion? Didnt manafort share polling data with Russia?

no obstruction? Didnt Trump order Don McGahn to lie?

You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You took a hit whether you recognize it yet or not.
View attachment 270873

Another one proving my point. Again, no substance.
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
NO HOPE FOR YOU TO WIN BY CHEATING AGAIN.

You spent three years lying to this entire board. Now you have Zero Credibility.
I take that back, your Credibility is "Less than Nothing"
no collusion? Didnt manafort share polling data with Russia?

no obstruction? Didnt Trump order Don McGahn to lie?
No need to even respond to you.

There were zero crimes committed by President Trump that were recommended for indictment according to the worthless Mueller report which he did not even write.

Your COUP failed, and your party failed.

Cheaters never prosper.

Quit paying Russians to help you rig elections and provide you with Propaganda to Smear your opponents is the only lesson you should draw from this Circus.

Pretty Sure Moscow Mueller should be charged with Obstruction of Justice after that hearing.

Best line of the hearing.

"Mr Mueller what can you tell us about Fusion GPS?"

Moscow Mueller:

"Fusion GPS? Emm Err Umm....

Oh, you mean that car in that movie with Michael J Fox?

Never seen that movie. I am not going to talk about it."

Back-to-the-Future-2-SMS-2019-f9f40b8c2b.jpg

To think that Mr. Mueller was so uninformed that he doesn't know about Fusion GPS is crazy IMHO.

Mueller should be give a cognitive test, make sure he's all there.

And if he isn't senile, he should be charged for obvious Perjury.

FUSION GPS?

christopher-lloyd-as-doc-brown-in-back-to-the-future.jpeg

Are we talking about a Flux Capacitor here or something else?

Last edited:
A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

Haha! This is funny and soon to be a classic!

Of course it's much better for you dopes to laugh at the man rather than address the substance that completely destroyed your narratives. The true tell of a childish loser.

My narratives were completely supported by the Mueller testimony.

There was never evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

It was always an attempted coup.

Ding-Dong. The Wicked Witch-Hunt is dead.

"It was an attempted coup" is indeed a narrative and is in no way supported by Mueller's testimony.

Dope.

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

Of course it's much better for you dopes to laugh at the man rather than address the substance that completely destroyed your narratives. The true tell of a childish loser.

"It was an attempted coup" is indeed a narrative and is in no way supported by Mueller's testimony.

Dope.

maxresdefault.jpg
Is this FUSION GPS?

Mr.-Fusion-Close-Square.jpg

Dope.

Sure it is. The fact that Mueller pretended not to know anything shows the Deep State is hiding things.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

How much more do you need?
Something that would show a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians...…. Ho hum.
For our Hysterical House Dems and their equally hysterical lemmings, the 2 yr, $35 million witch-hunt did not provide their much anticipated happy ending.

JFTR, congress doesn't have nearly the investigatory tools and authority the SC did … not even close. Case in point, Mueller only testified because he felt like it and only answered questions he chose to. Congress's contempt votes are referred to the DOJ for prosecution because the House has no prosecutorial power.

The Hysterical (and impotent) House Dems are playing a very silly political game that leads nowhere and some (but not all) of 'em know it. They are in large part very STUPID people.

DOJ won't charge William Barr, Wilbur Ross after contempt vote

And the list of obstructive Trump acts would be.......

???

Beyond your abilities. Obviously.

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller

"MAY" Do you understand english?

Yes. It's a qualifier that says while Mueller outlined ten instances of obstruction, he did not say conclusively that Trump committed a crime.

And?

That means he didn't do it.

You're claiming that Mueller brought Glenn Simpson in and questioned him about his meetings with Natalia Veselnitskaya before and after the Trump Tower meeting? Would you care to explain why neither Simpson nor Fusion GPS is mentioned in in connection with the Mueller report despite the meeting being the focus of 14 pages of the Mueller Report? Would you like to explain this testimony given by Mueller?
"At the hearing, Chabot asked Mueller a simple question. Chabot referred Mueller to page 103 of Volume 2 of his final report, in which he describes “the firm that produced the Steele reporting,” but does not name the firm. Chabot asked Mueller: “The name of that firm was Fusion GPS, is that correct?”

Mueller, who has appeared confused at numerous questions so far during this hearing, looked at his binder, which contained a copy of his report, and asked: “And you’re on page 103?”

Chabot asked the same question again.

“When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele reporting. The name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?" Chabot asked.

Mueller responded: “I’m not familiar with that.”"
Think about that for a moment! The man who spent the better part of two years investigating collusion to influence the election doesn't seem to know who Fusion GPS is and what it is that they DID leading up to that election!!! I mean SERIOUSLY? Did those words really come out of Robert Mueller's mouth? This is the man who we're supposed to believe is above reproach?

What I heard him say was that the Steele business was being investigated by other departments.

If there is some problem with 'oranges' and Dossiers and etc., you need to get your investigations finished and your congressional hearings lined up. Show us the evidence.

Mueller wasn't hired to do that part for you. Have Trump appoint a special prosecutor for crying out loud.

What was Mueller hired to do? Investigate possible collusion? So you've got the Trump Tower meeting between Veselnitskaya and Trump Jr which you on the left are ADAMENT constitutes collusion...correct? So by all means INVESTIGATE that meeting! Get to the bottom of who set it up! Find out who it was in the Obama State Department who gave Veselnitskaya the special visa she used to get into the country for that meeting! Find out what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to her about when they met the day before the Tower meeting and the day after the Tower meeting! Find out who it was that leaked the story of that meeting to the media right after it took place! If Mueller was tasked with finding out if any collusion took place leading up to that election then shouldn't he be non-partisan in that investigation? Why is he only looking into the meeting itself and ignoring every other thing that was taking place behind the scenes in relation to that meeting? Why should another special prosecutor have to be appointed to investigate people other than Trump when it's rather obvious that it was the Clinton Campaign that was guilty of collusion with foreign entities to sway the election?

Mueller said there was no collusion or conspiracy between Trump & the Russians. It sounds like the meeting ended up being a nothing berder, despite Juniors fondest hopes. Why does he need to keep digging?
what would have really been neat is that Mueller's team check out who talked with the supposed lawyer the day before and the day after that meeting!! you know, done the job he was hired to do? but I digress, he was but BINO. The ELITEs could not have trump. Trump takes power away from them. Mueller proved that yesterday, with the dems own help.
The 'Elites' just got a huge giant tax cut gift from Trump. The elites love Trump. They've just got you convinced he is their enemy because.....dotardness.
so did I and so did you. so? fact is fact. dispute my fact!!

Dope.

BTW, HERR MUELLER VIOLATED THE PARAMETERS of a COUNTER INTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION when he completely IGNORED investigating the Origins of The Russian Propaganda Clinton and Obama paid Putin for.

I'm guessing though Mueller was a Clueless Senile figure head, and The Dirty Ambulance Chaser Weismann was in control of all of this, and that is why the Investigation was populated with Biased Political Hacks who Intentionally Ignored the origins of The Dossier and The FISA Abuse that allowed Clinton and Obama to spy on The Trump Campaign.

And the list of obstructive Trump acts would be.......

???

Beyond your abilities. Obviously.

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller

"MAY" Do you understand english?

Yes. It's a qualifier that says while Mueller outlined ten instances of obstruction, he did not say conclusively that Trump committed a crime.

And?
that was his job!! and? he confirmed nothing and the report wasn't even written by him. BINO

Dope.

BTW, HERR MUELLER VIOLATED THE PARAMETERS of a COUNTER INTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION when he completely IGNORED investigating the Origins of The Russian Propaganda Clinton and Obama paid Putin for.

I'm guessing though Mueller was a Clueless Senile figure head, and The Dirty Ambulance Chaser Weismann was in control of all of this, and that is why the Investigation was populated with Biased Political Hacks who Intentionally Ignored the origins of The Dossier and The FISA Abuse that allowed Clinton and Obama to spy on The Trump Campaign.

There comes a time when an old folks home is needed, as we see with Blinkie Pelosi and Herr Mueller.

Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.
Too late.
They've become rhetorical kamikazes. They've passed the the failsafe point and no longer have enough fuel to get back.

That comment did not make any sense. Mueller himself didn’t even read the report.

Says who? You?

Why do you dopes latch onto dopey shit like this and treat it as gospel when you couldn't possibly know it to be true? Is it deliberate or just a product of your intellectual disadvantage?

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.
Too late.
They've become rhetorical kamikazes. They've passed the the failsafe point and no longer have enough fuel to get back.

That comment did not make any sense. Mueller himself didn’t even read the report.

Says who? You?

Why do you dopes latch onto dopey shit like this and treat it as gospel when you couldn't possibly know it to be true? Is it deliberate or just a product of your intellectual disadvantage?
oh your irony there bubba!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back