It's Mueller Time!

What I heard him say was that the Steele business was being investigated by other departments.

If there is some problem with 'oranges' and Dossiers and etc., you need to get your investigations finished and your congressional hearings lined up. Show us the evidence.

Mueller wasn't hired to do that part for you. Have Trump appoint a special prosecutor for crying out loud.

What was Mueller hired to do? Investigate possible collusion? So you've got the Trump Tower meeting between Veselnitskaya and Trump Jr which you on the left are ADAMENT constitutes collusion...correct? So by all means INVESTIGATE that meeting! Get to the bottom of who set it up! Find out who it was in the Obama State Department who gave Veselnitskaya the special visa she used to get into the country for that meeting! Find out what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to her about when they met the day before the Tower meeting and the day after the Tower meeting! Find out who it was that leaked the story of that meeting to the media right after it took place! If Mueller was tasked with finding out if any collusion took place leading up to that election then shouldn't he be non-partisan in that investigation? Why is he only looking into the meeting itself and ignoring every other thing that was taking place behind the scenes in relation to that meeting? Why should another special prosecutor have to be appointed to investigate people other than Trump when it's rather obvious that it was the Clinton Campaign that was guilty of collusion with foreign entities to sway the election?

Mueller said there was no collusion or conspiracy between Trump & the Russians. It sounds like the meeting ended up being a nothing berder, despite Juniors fondest hopes. Why does he need to keep digging?

Because it looks like the "meeting" was nothing more than a set up by the Clinton campaign, NYB! It totally was a "nothing burger"...the meeting itself was over in no time at all when it turned out that Veselnitskaya didn't have what she promised. The questions that should be asked are how did she get into the country for that meeting? She needed to get a special visa from the Obama State Department for that to happen. So who was it that approved that and what was the reason given for doing so? What possible reason would she have had to meet with Glenn Simpson from Fusion GPS (the company that Hillary Clinton was paying big bucks to in order to smear Trump with Richard Steele's "dossiers") the day before that Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting? There are WAY too many suspicious things going on surrounding the Trump Tower meeting! I don't see how any non partial investigator could look into the meeting and NOT ask the questions I've just asked!

Those questions ARE being asked. Barr is looking into this. If this is so critical, Barr should hurry his fat ass up so we can get some hearings scheduled. Pronto. You act like it's just all been dismissed by the justice department. Not so.

Two YEARS later those questions are being asked? How can that be? How could any investigation that claimed to be non partial and non political not have asked THOSE questions while they were investigating the Trump Tower meeting itself? How can Mueller's report spend 14 pages talking about the meeting at Trump Tower...which in essence was a meeting about nothing...a meeting that was over almost as soon as it began...but not contain one sentence about how that Russian lawyer got into the country for the meeting nor any mention at all that she met with Glenn Simpson the day before the meeting and the day after? Why wasn't Mueller interested in how the New York Times broke that story almost immediately? About how they got that story? About who it was that GAVE it to them!

We don't know if those questions were asked. Mueller refused to discuss anything related to the 'oranges' of the investigation. I heard him say that right up front. He wouldn't answer those questions.

That does not mean the questions were not asked, just that Mueller will not discuss an 'ongoing investigation'.

That investigation is not finished yet. Why didn't Trump's administration start investigating the oranges a long time ago? He's been hollering about it for years. Oh wait, his administration is a real shit show. They can't achomlish anything.

He’s guilty of obstruction whether you like it or not. You dismiss any conclusion that doesn’t coddle your pre-conceived notions.

"You believe you could charge the president with obstruction of justice after he leaves office?" one Republican Judiciary Committee member asked.

"Yes," Mueller responded.

No president has ever been criminally charged while in the Oval Office, though two have been impeached by the House for improper conduct: Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. Neither was removed from office by the Senate. Richard Nixon resigned before he could be impeached, a near certainty by that point. President Gerald Ford, Nixon’s vice president, quickly pardoned him.

While Mueller established that Trump could still be charged by future prosecutors after he leaves office, Chicago Democrat Mike Quigley pointed out the statute of limitations on federal obstruction charges is five years. Were Trump to win reelection in 2020, he would not leave the office until Jan. 20, 2025, long after charges for such a crime are no longer possible.

Which of course is a backhanded way for Mueller to say that he believes Trump indeed committed crimes with sufficient evidence for indictment.

You can only hope Trump wins another term.
That may keep him out of jail for existing crimes but reelection does not preclude the possibilities of future crimes or future impeachment.

Interesting...

So the Trump Tower meeting is something you obviously think should have been investigated since it's been cited repeatedly by those of you on the left as "proof" that the Trump Campaign conspired with Russia...correct?

But you DON'T think that Glenn Simpson meeting with the Russian lawyer the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting should have been investigated as well?

How do you manage that? How can you justify investigating what took place at a meeting...but not investigate who was behind the meeting taking place in the first place? Aren't you curious as to what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to the Russian lawyer about?
It was. He's already testified. They released transcripts back in January I think. I know it's a popular conspiracy theory among conservatives, but it's already been looked at a passed on.

You're claiming that Mueller brought Glenn Simpson in and questioned him about his meetings with Natalia Veselnitskaya before and after the Trump Tower meeting? Would you care to explain why neither Simpson nor Fusion GPS is mentioned in in connection with the Mueller report despite the meeting being the focus of 14 pages of the Mueller Report? Would you like to explain this testimony given by Mueller?
"At the hearing, Chabot asked Mueller a simple question. Chabot referred Mueller to page 103 of Volume 2 of his final report, in which he describes “the firm that produced the Steele reporting,” but does not name the firm. Chabot asked Mueller: “The name of that firm was Fusion GPS, is that correct?”

Mueller, who has appeared confused at numerous questions so far during this hearing, looked at his binder, which contained a copy of his report, and asked: “And you’re on page 103?”

Chabot asked the same question again.

“When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele reporting. The name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?" Chabot asked.

Mueller responded: “I’m not familiar with that.”"
Think about that for a moment! The man who spent the better part of two years investigating collusion to influence the election doesn't seem to know who Fusion GPS is and what it is that they DID leading up to that election!!! I mean SERIOUSLY? Did those words really come out of Robert Mueller's mouth? This is the man who we're supposed to believe is above reproach?

What I heard him say was that the Steele business was being investigated by other departments.

If there is some problem with 'oranges' and Dossiers and etc., you need to get your investigations finished and your congressional hearings lined up. Show us the evidence.

Mueller wasn't hired to do that part for you. Have Trump appoint a special prosecutor for crying out loud.

What was Mueller hired to do? Investigate possible collusion? So you've got the Trump Tower meeting between Veselnitskaya and Trump Jr which you on the left are ADAMENT constitutes collusion...correct? So by all means INVESTIGATE that meeting! Get to the bottom of who set it up! Find out who it was in the Obama State Department who gave Veselnitskaya the special visa she used to get into the country for that meeting! Find out what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to her about when they met the day before the Tower meeting and the day after the Tower meeting! Find out who it was that leaked the story of that meeting to the media right after it took place! If Mueller was tasked with finding out if any collusion took place leading up to that election then shouldn't he be non-partisan in that investigation? Why is he only looking into the meeting itself and ignoring every other thing that was taking place behind the scenes in relation to that meeting? Why should another special prosecutor have to be appointed to investigate people other than Trump when it's rather obvious that it was the Clinton Campaign that was guilty of collusion with foreign entities to sway the election?

Mueller said there was no collusion or conspiracy between Trump & the Russians. It sounds like the meeting ended up being a nothing berder, despite Juniors fondest hopes. Why does he need to keep digging?
what would have really been neat is that Mueller's team check out who talked with the supposed lawyer the day before and the day after that meeting!! you know, done the job he was hired to do? but I digress, he was but BINO. The ELITEs could not have trump. Trump takes power away from them. Mueller proved that yesterday, with the dems own help.

Lol Robert from the beginning found collusion of those in Trump’s orbit but not Trump himself. Of course the real charge is obstruction of justice.
Hahahaha.

"Orbit"

Yes, orbit.

de7132b11bef832f8a1c58ffb52320b2-2.jpg

Mueller made it clear, The Russians meddled

Trump is in it for the money

The secret meeting with Putin twice and we still don't know what happen in those meetings until now

Putin send a message from Russia with love

Trump overwhelmed with such generosity, says I am home

Until he realizes, No fox channel

The camera pans out and the music from Twilight Zone plays

It was a very small, misery-laden white house on the day that tweeter cancelled his account, and of little historical consequence. And if there's was truth left in him, he utter these last words, Putin you promised me that I would be a great sorcerer, shaman, white man with forked tongue, but the last time I check my human heart, for inside this deep place is a wizardry that costs far more than a few pieces of gold and the woman that I loved no longer remember my name but spend the money given them. Tonight's case in point - in the Twilight Zone.

Clean up in aisle 4, Impeachment in progress
giphy.gif

The Steel Dossier was Russian sourced, for the purpose of influencing the election in Hilldog's favor. :dunno:
Then why is Trumpy all up in Putin's ass all the time?...
I'm just wondering ... why do you post such STUPID stuff all the time?
If you can't figure out the ignore button, that's on you. I am not responsible for your stupidity.

I have gobs of people on ignore. It's not that hard, bless your heart.
if you ignore everyone, then you could leave. funny eh?
I find it's more fun if you mute the Super Angry Spice posters. It's one thing if they've got a little humor to contribute. But the unglued ranters just take up space.

Not everyone here is a Super Angry Spice, but those I've come across have been silenced.

Yes its a determination especially if u use the whole sentence instead of part of it:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

They were determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement because of DOJ guidelines but there was enough evidence to support obstruction of Justice as listed in the report...
You just contradicted yourself >>

"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime,..."

"...there was enough evidence to support obstruction of Justice as listed in the report."
The first quote is directly from The Mueller Report and the second is directly from Kilroy's butt. In his defense, The Report's statement was also conflicted. It's as if the people who authored it - clearly not Mueller who may not even have read it - had some sort of agenda that didn't necessarily include the truth. They had to admit they found no Trump crimes because they found none but couldn't let it go at that so they added "does not exonerate." Every 1st yr criminal law student knows prosecutors do not seek to exonerate anyone but rather look for evidence of criminality.
Democrats are making a mockery of our judicial system and fundamental legal principles. Hopefully, when all of this is past, we will still have the basic foundations intact.
Democrats have made and continue to make fools of themselves, each other, and their political party. Everyone told them a Mueller hearing would boomerang but Fat Jerry NoNads wanted his 15 minutes of fame but instead must endure years of shame. Couldn't happen to a bigger jackass. Karma, baby!

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

How much more do you need?

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.
Too late.
They've become rhetorical kamikazes. They've passed the the failsafe point and no longer have enough fuel to get back.

That comment did not make any sense. Mueller himself didn’t even read the report.

Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.
126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.
Too late.
They've become rhetorical kamikazes. They've passed the the failsafe point and no longer have enough fuel to get back.

That comment did not make any sense. Mueller himself didn’t even read the report.

Of course that is just another of your dopey narratives. Mueller destroyed your talking points. You are reduced to attacking his performance and elemants of dopey conspiracies that don't exist outside of the fox news sphere rather than the substance.

I don't really blame you hapless dopes though. That would be like taunting a handicapped reporter. Just something I would never do. You were lulled into that little corner with no room to maneuver by the soothing balm of persistent propaganda from Trump and fox with little defense from your Dunning Kruger addled wits.
One day, maybe soon, you'll have a moment of clarity. At which time you will realize that Trump has played you. Bigly.

You're such a dumbass. From Mueller:

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Yes its a determination especially if u use the whole sentence instead of part of it:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

They were determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement because of DOJ guidelines but there was enough evidence to support obstruction of Justice as listed in the report...
You just contradicted yourself >>

"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime,..."

"...there was enough evidence to support obstruction of Justice as listed in the report."
The first quote is directly from The Mueller Report and the second is directly from Kilroy's butt. In his defense, The Report's statement was also conflicted. It's as if the people who authored it - clearly not Mueller who may not even have read it - had some sort of agenda that didn't necessarily include the truth. They had to admit they found no Trump crimes because they found none but couldn't let it go at that so they added "does not exonerate." Every 1st yr criminal law student knows prosecutors do not seek to exonerate anyone but rather look for evidence of criminality.
Democrats are making a mockery of our judicial system and fundamental legal principles. Hopefully, when all of this is past, we will still have the basic foundations intact.
Democrats have made and continue to make fools of themselves, each other, and their political party. Everyone told them a Mueller hearing would boomerang but Fat Jerry NoNads wanted his 15 minutes of fame but instead must endure years of shame. Couldn't happen to a bigger jackass. Karma, baby!
facts will never be a leftist's friend. proven again yesterday!!!!

We have seen Hillary get grilled a few times in her life,,right? And when she's backed into a corner, we all know how she answers her questions.
And on Wednesday, we saw it all over again, only Mueller was acting like Hillary all afternoon.
:1peleas:

I didn't watch the Hearing, but due to his background and most certainly legal advice given to him, if what you are saying is true he was basically taking himself out of the situation.

All I am hearing and reading is that his testimony helped Trump significantly.
I didn't watch the hearing

All I am hearing and reading is that his testimony helped Trump significantly.

There's your problem.

I'm just wondering NYB... why do you post such STUPID stuff all the time?
So you don't know why you post such STUPID stuff all the time but you know you enjoy it? Got it.
NotYourBody is a Obama care recipient, that's why...
I don't blame stupid people for demanding "free" stuff, which as every adult knows is just stuff paid for by others. I mean, WTF do they personally have to lose? They don't care how much damage they do nor to whom. I do blame greedy, self-serving elected officials who tell our NotTooBrights they are entitled to the fruit of other's labor and will get it if they vote for the Democrat Socialist Party.

O-care is the single largest wealth redistribution scam in US history and it continues to bleed middle class Americans.

Pretty Sure Moscow Mueller should be charged with Obstruction of Justice after that hearing.

Best line of the hearing.

"Mr Mueller what can you tell us about Fusion GPS?"

Moscow Mueller:

"Fusion GPS? Emm Err Umm....

Oh, you mean that car in that movie with Michael J Fox?

Never seen that movie. I am not going to talk about it."

Back-to-the-Future-2-SMS-2019-f9f40b8c2b.jpg

Well yet another Dem scheme blew up in their faces. Had Mueller not set the record straight Dem's and the liberal media could have gone on lying and spinning.
LOL … and you think this PR disaster will end their lying and spinning?
You're a funny guy, BL. :beer:

Only in your underwear is the Obstruction DUPE.

Now go lick your wounds and come back in 2024 and try again.

Seriously?

You're the one on the defensive, dope. Mueller just publicly validated everything I've said from the beginnning.
You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You took a hit whether you recognize it yet or not.
View attachment 270873

Another one proving my point. Again, no substance.
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
NO HOPE FOR YOU TO WIN BY CHEATING AGAIN.

You spent three years lying to this entire board. Now you have Zero Credibility.
I take that back, your Credibility is "Less than Nothing"

Mueller made it clear, The Russians meddled.
Trump is in it for the money...
You are saying the Russians meddled therefore Trump is in it for the money?
:lmao:
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad to you. I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Pretty Sure Moscow Mueller should be charged with Obstruction of Justice after that hearing.

Best line of the hearing.

"Mr Mueller what can you tell us about Fusion GPS?"

Moscow Mueller:

"Fusion GPS? Emm Err Umm....

Oh, you mean that car in that movie with Michael J Fox?

Never seen that movie. I am not going to talk about it."

Back-to-the-Future-2-SMS-2019-f9f40b8c2b.jpg

To think that Mr. Mueller was so uninformed that he doesn't know about Fusion GPS is crazy IMHO.

Mueller should be give a cognitive test, make sure he's all there.

And if he isn't senile, he should be charged for obvious Perjury.

The Steel Dossier was Russian sourced, for the purpose of influencing the election in Hilldog's favor. :dunno:
Then why is Trumpy all up in Putin's ass all the time?...
I'm just wondering ... why do you post such STUPID stuff all the time?
If you can't figure out the ignore button, that's on you. I am not responsible for your stupidity.

I have gobs of people on ignore. It's not that hard, bless your heart.
So you don't know why you post such STUPID stuff all the time but you know you enjoy it? Got it.
Hey, I'm just doing what everyone else on this forum is doing. It's all stupid stuff. Everyone is venting...
Many do so using knowledge, intelligence, and humor.

You use anger, bitterness, monumental ignorance and hypocrisy.

Last edited:
It was. He's already testified. They released transcripts back in January I think. I know it's a popular conspiracy theory among conservatives, but it's already been looked at a passed on.

You're claiming that Mueller brought Glenn Simpson in and questioned him about his meetings with Natalia Veselnitskaya before and after the Trump Tower meeting? Would you care to explain why neither Simpson nor Fusion GPS is mentioned in in connection with the Mueller report despite the meeting being the focus of 14 pages of the Mueller Report? Would you like to explain this testimony given by Mueller?
"At the hearing, Chabot asked Mueller a simple question. Chabot referred Mueller to page 103 of Volume 2 of his final report, in which he describes “the firm that produced the Steele reporting,” but does not name the firm. Chabot asked Mueller: “The name of that firm was Fusion GPS, is that correct?”

Mueller, who has appeared confused at numerous questions so far during this hearing, looked at his binder, which contained a copy of his report, and asked: “And you’re on page 103?”

Chabot asked the same question again.

“When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele reporting. The name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?" Chabot asked.

Mueller responded: “I’m not familiar with that.”"
Think about that for a moment! The man who spent the better part of two years investigating collusion to influence the election doesn't seem to know who Fusion GPS is and what it is that they DID leading up to that election!!! I mean SERIOUSLY? Did those words really come out of Robert Mueller's mouth? This is the man who we're supposed to believe is above reproach?

what would have really been neat is that Mueller's team check out who talked with the supposed lawyer the day before and the day after that meeting!! you know, done the job he was hired to do? but I digress, he was but BINO. The ELITEs could not have trump. Trump takes power away from them. Mueller proved that yesterday, with the dems own help.
The 'Elites' just got a huge giant tax cut gift from Trump. The elites love Trump. They've just got you convinced he is their enemy because.....dotardness.

Forum List

Back