It's not his Wall, it's Our Wall

Then why do we have 40 Million Illegal Aliens in the U.S. and more coming every day?

You don't and they aren't.

You have 11 million illegals because Republicans allow American employers to hire illegal immigrants with impunity. Donald J. Trump's Administration has increased arrests of undocumented workers by 700%, but has yet to bring a single employer to court for hiring them. Yes, they've filed charges against some employers, but they haven't convicted any of them. The current administration claim is that they are "assemling evidence" to bring the employers to trial. ICE raids where illegal employees were arrested took place on the company's property while these people were working. How much more evidence is needed? Apparently a lot because the Trump Administration has yet to convict a single employer.

While I am loathe to compare people to animals, I am reminded that my mother would never let me put food outside for feral cats or other animals. She said if we fed them we'd be overrun, and it wasn't really a kindness to the animals either.

We had a summer in Toronto, where the raccoon population exploded. So many that there would be a dozen of them walking up the middle of the road, at night. Our house was under siege by them. We had a family living under our back deck, and we found one pregnant female trying to get into our basement through the dryer vent. At night my husband used the power hose to blast them off our fences. City by-laws prevented us from killing them. Animal Control refused to remove them. AC: we find the city raccoons tend to die when we remove them from their environment. Me: I don't see that as a problem. They hung up on me when I said that.

My personal concern was there were so many, that food was becoming scarce and the raccoons ever more agressive and less healthy. As the parent of a toddler, it wasn't safe for my child to be outside. If rabies got into a half starved population of raccoons, the outcome was too terrible to contemplate. I was having this discussion with the woman who rented our Third Floor apartment, who said "That's why I've been feeding them." She had been putting out food for these large urban rats for months drawing them to our house. And leaving the doors to her deck open so they could get in and eat her cats' food. THAT's why our property was under attack. I told her to stop feeding them immediately. And that if I ever saw any food out or her deck door open for them again, I would evict her. Once she stopped feeding them, they moved on to another house.

The Republican Party is allowing Republican employers to employ the illegal with impunity. As long as illegals know they can get a job once they cross the border, they'll keep coming. Once Americans stop hiring illegal immigrants, they will stop coming. The US has no mandatory verification program and 11 million illegal immigrants. Canada has a stringent verification program for all employees and an illegal immigrant population estimated at 30,000 people.

Most American citizens want the wall, and want to stop the illegal invasion.

Most American citizens know there is no "invasion" and no crisis. Illegal border crossings are at their lowest numbers in over 70 years.

Yes, Americans want to stop illegal immigrantion, but they also know that 60% of illegal immigrants are coming in through airports, not the southern border and that a wall won't stop them. Most Americans are smarter than your average Trump voter.

Americans tried to build a fence along the border 15 years ago. It couldn't be done then, and it can't be done now. If Trump had half a brain, he'd look at what happened with that attempt, and realize it can't be done, but Trump didn't do that. He didn't do anything to determine if a wall was a good idea or a bad idea. He doesn't even KNOW how much it will cost or if it will work. He just pulled this idea of out his ass and ran with it.

Trump pulls all of his ideas out of his ass. That's why all of his businesses have failed, and the rest are losing money. The only thing he ever made money at was his TV show, and his money laundering. Everything else was a bust.

Everything Trump touches, DIES.

Here is hoping he will touch you soon.

What is it with conservatives? They're always inviting death and mayhem on others. They act like everyone is out to "destroy" them. What a bunch of paranoid idiots!

Most American citizens know there is no "invasion" and no crisis. Illegal border crossings are at their lowest numbers in over 70 years.

Yes, Americans want to stop illegal immigrantion, but they also know that 60% of illegal immigrants are coming in through airports, not the southern border and that a wall won't stop them. Most Americans are smarter than your average Trump voter.

Americans tried to build a fence along the border 15 years ago. It couldn't be done then, and it can't be done now. If Trump had half a brain, he'd look at what happened with that attempt, and realize it can't be done, but Trump didn't do that. He didn't do anything to determine if a wall was a good idea or a bad idea. He doesn't even KNOW how much it will cost or if it will work. He just pulled this idea of out his ass and ran with it.

Trump pulls all of his ideas out of his ass. That's why all of his businesses have failed, and the rest are losing money. The only thing he ever made money at was his TV show, and his money laundering. Everything else was a bust.

Everything Trump touches, DIES.

Here is hoping he will touch you soon.

What is it with conservatives? They're always inviting death and mayhem on others. They act like everyone is out to "destroy" them. What a bunch of paranoid idiots!

gloom, dispair, and misery on me --- the Hee Haw theme song, and the hypocrisy of the right.

Comedy collides head on.

People are not the only ones dying at the wall

Animals can no loner go from one place to another as they have always done because a wall blocks the way.

Even low flying birds are getting an abrupt surprise, a wall the was never there before!!

But the ants, they will go between the spaces doing what they do best.

We need to rethink this wall; don’t you agree & if not, why not?

Just asking :)-

Last edited:

You are half (1/2) right.
[1] American citizens expect a secure border
[2] The majority know how foolish & pointless Trump's latest "wall" tirade is.

Now it is time for our elected Congressmen in both houses; abide by their oath of office to the constitution and Bill of rights.

And it is being done in real time

Wow, what a show :)-

Forum List

Back