Its not ok to be White on Christmas

I've noticed this trend in UK movies for mixed-race couples for a long-time now. I also realize that it doesn't represent the population of the UK.

I don't have an issue with it however, because the wives / girlfriends (they tend to use the gender neutral "partner" in the UK) tend to be pretty hot.

MV5BMjk0ODYwNDczMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjUyNzM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Hallmark Channel is now making a list of who is NOT leaving their network, as so many of their stars leave for the Great American Family network's more wholesome programming, which does not feature same sex and interracial couples.

Get woke, go broke.

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I'm not a fan of Lacey Chabert. Her giggle seems canned, like they dub it in. Bugs the heck out of me. And she has no dimension--I know we're talking about Hallmark here--but she literally plays the same character in every single movie.

Anyway--are a lot of actors following Candace Cameron Bure? I hope the movies are good there. I mean Hallmark movies aren't GOOD but they're bad-good. Like junk food good. :)

I've noticed this trend in UK movies for mixed-race couples for a long-time now. I also realize that it doesn't represent the population of the UK.

I don't have an issue with it however, because the wives / girlfriends (they tend to use the gender neutral "partner" in the UK) tend to be pretty hot.

View attachment 727719
It's codified into u.k. law
Look it up

Paul Joseph Watson (born 24 May 1982)[1] is a British far-right[11] YouTuber, radio host, and conspiracy theorist.[15] Until July 2016, Watson embraced the label "alt-right", but he now identifies as part of the new right.[16] In May 2019, Facebook and Instagram permanently banned Watson for violation of hate speech policies.[17][18]

Watson's career emerged through his work for conspiracy theorist and radio host Alex Jones. As editor-at-large of Jones' website InfoWars, he helped promote fake news[19] and advocated for 9/11, chemtrail, and New World Order conspiracy theories.[1] Subsequently, reaching a significant audience, both Watson and Jones altered their focus.

Paul Joseph Watson (born 24 May 1982)[1] is a British far-right[11] YouTuber, radio host, and conspiracy theorist.[15] Until July 2016, Watson embraced the label "alt-right", but he now identifies as part of the new right.[16] In May 2019, Facebook and Instagram permanently banned Watson for violation of hate speech policies.[17][18]

Watson's career emerged through his work for conspiracy theorist and radio host Alex Jones. As editor-at-large of Jones' website InfoWars, he helped promote fake news[19] and advocated for 9/11, chemtrail, and New World Order conspiracy theories.[1] Subsequently, reaching a significant audience, both Watson and Jones altered their focus.

wikipedia :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No hideously obvious bias there, at all.

I have an acquaintance who was not allowed to edit wikipedia's page about them because, as the page said, they are not an expert on themselves.

So, yeah, you just keep licking the leftist media's ass Penelope.

Holy crap. People are having a cow over ads featuring mixed race couples. I don’t know what is worse..that or being so obsessed you watch commercials in the first place.

it is very noticeable that the advertisers distort demographics

I'm too lazy to look too hard for the study that says that people believe that America consists of about 50% blacks.

Looked for it on DDG and -- color me surprised! -- could not find it.

Lesson here folks -- if ever you see anything online that does not goosestep with the leftist narrative, grab it and save it before it gets memory holed.

Holy crap. People are having a cow over ads featuring mixed race couples. I don’t know what is worse..that or being so obsessed you watch commercials in the first place.

As someone who is in a mixed race relationship, I wonder why this guy is freaking out about some commercials.

I'm too lazy to look too hard for the study that says that people believe that America consists of about 50% blacks.

Looked for it on DDG and -- color me surprised! -- could not find it.

Lesson here folks -- if ever you see anything online that does not goosestep with the leftist narrative, grab it and save it before it gets memory holed.

yea, I have seen that survey also
it says that young people believe that america is 50% black and 50% white
this is because of advertising and entertainment and woke education

yea, I have seen that survey also
it says that young people believe that america is 50% black and 50% white
this is because of advertising and entertainment and woke education

I like to sit really still in my comfy rocking chair and rock back and forth, close my eyes and imagine what this world would be like if, all at once, all of the TV's disappeared.

Great message from Ali about wanting his kids to look like him. I'll bet the leftist vermin hate him!

Ali also seemed to indicate that blacks and whites are different species, so I wouldn't put much of what he said. Probably got hit in the head too many times.

Seems like another case of white fragility to me.

I like to sit really still in my comfy rocking chair and rock back and forth, close my eyes and imagine what this world would be like if, all at once, all of the TV's disappeared.

You'd bitch about the Radio or books having ideas you don't like.

Forum List

Back