šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Its not that Trump was for Libia before he was against it. Its that he claims he was NEVER for it!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
TRUMP: But let me just tell you, Syria, heā€™s saying that I was in favor of Syria. He said I was in favor of Libya? I never discussed that subject. I was in favor of Libya? We would be so much better off if Gadhafi were in charge right now.

Ted Cruz immediately called Trump out:

CRUZ: You know, itā€™s interesting, Donald just said that he never came out in favor of toppling Gadhafi in Libya. Well, he stated that in an interview that will be on our Web site, tedcruz.org.

You can see and hear the exact words from Donaldā€™s mouth. And I assume when he sees that interview, maybe he forgot about it, but I assume Donald will apologize where he sees that he said exactly that.

This was the during the debates from February. Its not that Trump says he changed his mind or saw from the results it could've been better (which is always a good one because lets face it, anything CAN be better).

NO, its that he claims flat out that he never did. Here was Cruz's response!

TedCruz.org links to BuzzFeed, the left-wing site that dug up a video from February of 2011 where Trump says clearly that the U.S. should go into Libya ā€œon a humanitarian basisā€ and ā€œknock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively and save the lives.ā€ Here is a fuller transcript:

I canā€™t believe what our country is doing. Gadhafi, in Libya, is killing thousands of people. Nobody knows how bad it is and weā€™re sitting around. We have soliders all over the Middle East and weā€™re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage. And thatā€™s what it is, a carnage. ā€¦ Now we should go in. We should stop this guy which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it and save these lives. This is absolute nuts. We donā€™t want to get involved and youā€™re going to end up with something like youā€™ve never seen before. Now, ultimately the people will appreciate it and theyā€™re going to end up taking over the country eventually. But the people will appreciate it and they should pay us back. But we have to go in to save these lives. These people are being slaughtered like animals. ā€¦ We should do it on a humanitarian basis. Immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively and save the lives.

Its seems like the author of The Art of the Deal decided that he supported Clinton a lot right up until he wanted something from the Republican party. So now his years of support for democrats helped him along the way so now its time to be a Republican because that is most advantageous at the moment.

TRUMP: But let me just tell you, Syria, heā€™s saying that I was in favor of Syria. He said I was in favor of Libya? I never discussed that subject. I was in favor of Libya? We would be so much better off if Gadhafi were in charge right now.

Ted Cruz immediately called Trump out:

CRUZ: You know, itā€™s interesting, Donald just said that he never came out in favor of toppling Gadhafi in Libya. Well, he stated that in an interview that will be on our Web site, tedcruz.org.

You can see and hear the exact words from Donaldā€™s mouth. And I assume when he sees that interview, maybe he forgot about it, but I assume Donald will apologize where he sees that he said exactly that.

This was the during the debates from February. Its not that Trump says he changed his mind or saw from the results it could've been better (which is always a good one because lets face it, anything CAN be better).

NO, its that he claims flat out that he never did. Here was Cruz's response!

TedCruz.org links to BuzzFeed, the left-wing site that dug up a video from February of 2011 where Trump says clearly that the U.S. should go into Libya ā€œon a humanitarian basisā€ and ā€œknock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively and save the lives.ā€ Here is a fuller transcript:

I canā€™t believe what our country is doing. Gadhafi, in Libya, is killing thousands of people. Nobody knows how bad it is and weā€™re sitting around. We have soliders all over the Middle East and weā€™re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage. And thatā€™s what it is, a carnage. ā€¦ Now we should go in. We should stop this guy which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it and save these lives. This is absolute nuts. We donā€™t want to get involved and youā€™re going to end up with something like youā€™ve never seen before. Now, ultimately the people will appreciate it and theyā€™re going to end up taking over the country eventually. But the people will appreciate it and they should pay us back. But we have to go in to save these lives. These people are being slaughtered like animals. ā€¦ We should do it on a humanitarian basis. Immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively and save the lives.

Its seems like the author of The Art of the Deal decided that he supported Clinton a lot right up until he wanted something from the Republican party. So now his years of support for democrats helped him along the way so now its time to be a Republican because that is most advantageous at the moment.

Apparently Texas Ted never read "Donalds Rules for Demagoguery" which clearly states:

Nothing the Donald said, did or advocated BEFORE he announced his run for the GOP nomination counts and anything he says, does or advocates AFTER he announced his run for the GOP nomination is subject to being totally ignored, reversed or disavowed at the sole discretion of the Donald.

"What a country!" -- Yakov Smirnoff

No. It's like Hillary claiming she was always against NAFTA.

The only reason she doesn't claim that she was always against toppling Saddam is that she is on tape supporting it, and she voted for it. And of course she is also on tape saying she knows that Saddam was hoarding WMD's.

But who's counting? There are too many lies to count.

gay mrriage ... carnage in the mid east

same thing to a RW.

:lmao:

No. It's like Hillary claiming she was always against NAFTA.
Your own MessiahRushie admits Hillary was always against NAFTA. Are you calling HIM a liar????

January 2, 2008
RUSH: I advised Clinton on every key issue. I was working behind the scenes to run the country and add to his legacy. ... What about NAFTA?
When Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and his wife, Hillary was against it, somebody changed his mind. Who do you think did that?
Remember Algore in the debate with Ross Perot, cited me as a distinguished American in favor of NAFTA.

Since Hillary rushed into Libya to protect Europe's oil supply I'm sure Trump is happy to debate Libya and the left's hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back