"It's not theirs, Its mine"

he can declassify his own documents. dude, you're scrambling badly.
Only while being at the White House. Once he is at Mar O Lago, etc, while President, those documents would have been declassified so he could take them with the process. Then returned and reclassified

Only while being at the White House. Once he is at Mar O Lago, etc, while President, those documents would have been declassified so he could take them with the process. Then returned and reclassified
nope, dude, just post the link that proves your point.

nope, dude, just post the link that proves your point.
I have posted it a few times. Your turn to do your homework rather than endlessly deny everything which you do not know about.

Want to know, research.

"THE MORE YOU KNOW"

He does not know anything his lawyers do not know.

A Passport is a Passport, which is why they were returned. Non of the rest has been returned, and possibly won't be if it belongs with NARA.
You tried to tell us that the government is free to take your passport whenever it wants to.

I have posted it a few times. Your turn to do your homework rather than endlessly deny everything which you do not know about.

Want to know, research.

"THE MORE YOU KNOW"
ahh the old demofk deflection that it was already provided, which is always fake. Give me the post number then

ahh the old demofk deflection that it was already provided, which is always fake. Give me the post number then
We are on page 15. Enjoy going through the thread and finding how many times I may have already posted it.

I found it online, so can you and easily, if going through pages is a no, no, to you.

We are on page 15. Enjoy going through the thread and finding how many time I may have already posted it.

I found it online, so can you if going through pages is a no, no, to you.
see, you never did. Your only link was the archive link, but that didn't say where they get the documents from. Still waiting for your info on that.

it's not about who so much, but about the what. He was allowed to have those documents as all presidents are.

They all get libraries. Ever hear of those?
Yes, established in 1955 by Presidential Library act establishing privately funded, Federally mainained presidential libraries. It has nothing to do with whether he had the any rights to take take 35 boxes, containing official Presidential records pertaining to his time in office and certainly not to classified documents (even FOUO), much less top secret documents pertaining to nuclear weapons information of this country or any other country. Why do you ask? Surely you have heard of the Presidential Record Act of 1978. Some stuff, he does not and never did have authority to declassify unilaterally and certainly without informing the agencies or countries involved.

see, you never did. Your only link was the archive link, but that didn't say where they get the documents from. Still waiting for your info on that.
People give the documents to them. Does it not say so in the article??? It is definitely not Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Forum List

Back