"It's not theirs, Its mine"

And we’ll see all his documents. All, even the once classified ones. Still waiting on so what moment from you
You are saying that Obama, and other Presidents, own and store those documents.

NARA says otherwise.

Exactly, what about it? Pot meets kettle moment
A. Swallwell wasn't sleeping with her

B. He isn't the President

C. He didn't have a pool house full of WH records and nuclear secrets

Hey, I'm just looking for some consistency from the commies. I know that's like the Easter bunny and unicorns, but someone has to point it out.

Let us know when a Democratic president has boxes of highly classified documents in their closet. Then you can see some consistency.

A. Swallwell wasn't sleeping with her
ROFL! You are so naïve.

B. He isn't the President
So?

C. He didn't have a pool house full of WH records and nuclear secrets
Neither did Trump, moron.

The "nuclear secrets" meme is obvious horseshit. If Garland knew Trump had such documents, why did he wait two months to retrieve them? Where's the sense of urgency? Only a fucking moron would believe this claim.

Save this because these dishonest fucks will pretend they never saw and keep making this stupid claim.
They do not care on how the government has worked under all Presidents. It is what the former President says that matters to them, only. Right or wrong.

[Just like the photo Trump should not have tweeted as it was, here is another example of how Trump thinks. ]

The circled part reads: “It would take an hour and a half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles… I think I know most of it anyway.”

That was then, and this is now. According to Bob Woodward’s new book, Peril, Trump’s overall incompetence, combined with his weak emotional control, led Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley to secretly make “senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center” swear an oath to him that they would take no military action or nuclear action from Trump without involving Milley first. This was in the days after the Jan. 6 attempted coup d’etat.

Woodward has previously illustrated Trump’s lack of both sense and intelligence in his 2020 book, Rage. In that book, Woodward details a conversation he had with then-only-once-impeached President Donald Trump about military secrets that someone like Bob Woodward should not be hearing.

Trump reportedly blabbered, "I have built a nuclear—a weapons system that nobody's ever had in this country before. We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before. There's nobody—what we have is incredible."

Woodward says that this turned out to be true, and the military officials he spoke with were “surprised” Trump would reveal such a thing to Bob goddamn Woodward.

[Just like the photo Trump should not have tweeted as it was, here is another example of how Trump thinks. ]

The circled part reads: “It would take an hour and a half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles… I think I know most of it anyway.”

That was then, and this is now. According to Bob Woodward’s new book, Peril, Trump’s overall incompetence, combined with his weak emotional control, led Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley to secretly make “senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center” swear an oath to him that they would take no military action or nuclear action from Trump without involving Milley first. This was in the days after the Jan. 6 attempted coup d’etat.

Woodward has previously illustrated Trump’s lack of both sense and intelligence in his 2020 book, Rage. In that book, Woodward details a conversation he had with then-only-once-impeached President Donald Trump about military secrets that someone like Bob Woodward should not be hearing.

Trump reportedly blabbered, "I have built a nuclear—a weapons system that nobody's ever had in this country before. We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before. There's nobody—what we have is incredible."

Woodward says that this turned out to be true, and the military officials he spoke with were “surprised” Trump would reveal such a thing to Bob goddamn Woodward.

Mark Miley, the woke general? Now there's a reliable source.

According to progs, the act of comparing what people do with what they say is "whataboutism."
It wasn’t an act of comparing. It was a statement that they’re not comparable.

Are you this dumb in real life or just on the internet?

Forum List

Back