Its not who votes, but counts the votes

This really has to be the R's strategery for the future. Instead of making their case to the people and changing minds, they need to start working on computer hacks to get the votes to go their way.

This really has to be the R's strategery for the future. Instead of making their case to the people and changing minds, they need to start working on computer hacks to get the votes to go their way.
You got that right. Fight fire with fire. I have had it playing nice with those left wing bozos.

Its hard to believe the level of sophisticated hack we recently exposed, including nuclear weapons stockpile and half a dozen federal agencies, decided to ignore and not effect our election.

CISA said the hackers, whose attack dates back to at least March, have shown “sophistication and complex tradecraft in these intrusions” and predicts it will be “highly complex and challenging” for organizations to remove the threat actor from compromised environments.

Every recount involving electronic voting machines had a paper ballot back up. That's my understanding. And the paper ballots showed the vote tally was correct, when Trump obtained recounts. And that's how the voting machines used for my votes work.
Every recount involving electronic voting machines had a paper ballot back up. That's my understanding. And the paper ballots showed the vote tally was correct, when Trump obtained recounts. And that's how the voting machines used for my votes work.
I cant speak on the results of every "recount", but I voted in person on an electronic touch screen machine, and I dont believe there is any other backup than electronic.
I state this only because of the potential of a hack and not being able to prove it as Ive described in post #5.

I don't believe a lack of paper backups was an issue in ANY state the Trump people questioned.

It's a non-story, as with most things in the American Thinker.

Forum List

Back