It's official: Sarah Palin is joining the crowded race for Alaska’s lone congressional seat

Palin is mensa compared to many Progs in D.C. Repubs need people who will emote like Progs up there.
Well when they hold in high esteem people who are supposedly educated and can't give a definition for the word woman, yep I think you're right.

Palin is mensa compared to many Progs in D.C. Repubs need people who will emote like Progs up there.
Considering Palin's mental state, the proper word for you to use should have been menstrual instead of Mensa.

No. Palin is nuts. Everybody else is just laughing at her.
The post you quoted is another example of what appears to be their top priority: Annoying liberals.

I swear, it's as if all of this madness is nothing more than burn-it-all-down payback for them. That's all they seem to care about.

And not coincidentally, it also appears that their cult leader's only priority is revenge, too. This is so freaking WEIRD.

The post you quoted is another example of what appears to be their top priority: Annoying liberals.

I swear, it's as if all of this madness is nothing more than burn-it-all-down payback for them. That's all they seem to care about.

And not coincidentally, it also appears that their cult leader's only priority is revenge, too. This is so freaking WEIRD.
Weird, but not unexpected. The right has been childish and petty for a long time.

Considering Palin's mental state, the proper word for you to use should have been menstrual instead of Mensa.
Compared to Kamala she is MENSA.
Compared to AOC she is MENSA.
Compared to Pelosi she is MENSA.
Compared to Pocahontas Warren she is MENSA.
Compared to Pramila Jayapal she is MENSA.
Compared to Ilhan Omar she is MENSA.
Compared to Ayanna Pressley she is MENSA
Compared to Rashida Tlaib she is MENSA.
Compared to "Low IQ" Maxine Waters she is MENSA,

Compared to Kamala she is MENSA.
Compared to AOC she is MENSA.
Compared to Pelosi she is MENSA.
Compared to Pocahontas Warren she is MENSA.
Compared to Pramila Jayapal she is MENSA.
Compared to Ilhan Omar she is MENSA.
Compared to Ayanna Pressley she is MENSA
Compared to Rashida Tlaib she is MENSA.
Compared to "Low IQ" Maxine Waters she is MENSA,
Thank you for sharing your opinion. After reading so many of your posts, I find your opinion to be just as important as it has always been.

Yeah, McCain had no chance of winning but she destroyed his chances even more…
Oh please McCain's campaign was DOA until she joined the ticket. Palin packed the campaign events where McCain could barely muster a few hundred people so McCain started attending Palin's events.

Oh please McCain's campaign was DOA until she joined the ticket. Palin packed the campaign events where McCain could barely muster a few hundred people so McCain started attending Palin's events.
People packed the shows of that comedian who smashed a watermelon with a sledge hammer too, but that didn't mean they wanted to vote for him.

If she has been unable to do a decent job with her own life & family why would I want her involved in business that would effect my life?

People packed the shows of that comedian who smashed a watermelon with a sledge hammer too, but that didn't mean they wanted to vote for him.
Right because that's equivalent. Is there a left winger who's dumber than you?

What's not to admire about Sarah Palin? She showed young girls that they could be anything they wanted to be when she was a hockey mom who didn't like the way things were done in her town and ran for mayor and later governor. Lefties somewhat tolerated republican maverick John McCain but they hated (still do) Sarah Palin. Why was that? Is it because she is an attractive articulate genetic female republican? It's hard to understand.

Madison Cawthorn: There are Republican cocaine o***s in Congress

Sarah Palin: I’d like to announce that I’m running for Congress

FPTBjtkXwAImUwq
Hahaha, oh no. Poor lady.

Have you heard her talk lately? It's as if she had a traumatic brain injury.

Don't do this to yourself, Sarah.

Palin represents the dominant wing of the GOP in an era Palin herself ushered in, in many ways

She symbolizes the ascendancy of that movement within the Republican Party

Forum List

Back