It's official: Sarah Palin is joining the crowded race for Alaska’s lone congressional seat

How exciting... she is a fighter... dems don't intimidate her! I can see her with MTG and Boebert... we are going to have some major woman power to battle the squad!

"More than 50 candidates — including former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Democrat Emil Notti who ran against Don Young in 1973 — have filed to fill the late congressman's seat representing Alaska in the U.S. House"

Sarah Palin's campaign manager Frank Bailey wrote a book "Blind Allegiance to Sarah Palin" about her run for Governor of Alaska.

It's an insightful read about narcissism, incompetence, power, and politics.

Talk about loathing. What a mistake. Probably McCain's biggest.
You're an idiot.

McCain drunkenly flew a plane into power lines in Italy. He also disobeyed orders to not fly lower than a certain altitude over Vietnam, thus resulting in him getting shot down while trying to bomb civilians, captured and tortured by very angry peasants
and used as a commie propaganda tool on worldwide TV because his father was the top commander of the USA's Pacific fleet at the time.

Madison Cawthorn: There are Republican cocaine o***s in Congress

Sarah Palin: I’d like to announce that I’m running for Congress

FPTBjtkXwAImUwq
APRIL FOOLS!

In December 2017, Track Palin was accused of breaking into his parents' home and leaving Todd bleeding from cuts on his head, authorities said. He pleaded guilty in June 2018 to a lesser charge in veterans court.

The couple's daughter Bristol Palin briefly starred in MTV's "Teen Mom" franchise but quit the series in April. She said in her announcement that the reality series wasn't a good fit for her and that "walking away from this show allows God to rebuild me (and my little fam) in the right direction."
Mastered "leaving" and "walking away" already. Bless their little fam hearts.

Forum List

Back