It's official: Sarah Palin is joining the crowded race for Alaska’s lone congressional seat

You're an idiot.

McCain drunkenly flew a plane into power lines in Italy. He also disobeyed orders to not fly lower than a certain altitude over Vietnam, thus resulting in him getting shot down while trying to bomb civilians, captured and tortured by very angry peasants
and used as a commie propaganda tool on worldwide TV because his father was the top commander of the USA's Pacific fleet at the time.
We get it. You don't like our hero POWs. You like cowards who fake bone spurs.

thank you to the best president ever!

FPdn-T9XsA02bmo

full statement:

FPdhqR4XMAsMwWD

Last edited:
What's not to admire about Sarah Palin? She showed young girls that they could be anything they wanted to be when she was a hockey mom who didn't like the way things were done in her town and ran for mayor and later governor.
Exactly! Run Sarah run! You go girl!

I thought you were in your sixties, so ya never know but let me ask if she does win will she quit after one year?
After one year? Are you kidding? Lets see if she lasts till May. Her usual MO is to run, get campaign donations and then quit. Let's see if this time she at least makes it to the ballot box.

Former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin announced Friday that she's running for a seat in the House of Representatives in order to combat the 'far-left,' which she said is 'destroying the country.'

Palin, 58, has joined a crowded field of nearly 40 candidates looking to fill the seat vacated by the late U.S. Rep. Don Young, whose death last month threw Alaskan politicians in a frenzy.

In a statement, Palin said: 'Public service is a calling, and I would be honored to represent the men and women of Alaska in Congress, just as Rep. Young did for 49 years.
Rare to find a woman with common sense like her.

Don't we teach our soldiers how to evade capture?
We do. You seem to think every downed pilot should have been able to escape. You aren't actually that stupid are you?

McCain was wounded. He landed in a village and was surrounded within moments.

So why do you worship a coward who faked bone spurs and despise our brave POWs?

Sarah

Sarah Palin resigned as governor two years into her term to pursue her own selfish interests rather than serve the people of Alaska. That makes her a FANTASTIC fuckup.

She's going to get her ass kicked over the moon in the primary.

Sarah Palin resigned as governor two years into her term to pursue her own selfish interests rather than serve the people of Alaska. That makes her a FANTASTIC fuckup.

She's going to get her ass kicked over the moon in the primary.
Americans love Sarah Palin.

This should give her a boost:

---Donald Trump endorses Sarah Palin in Alaska’s special congressional race ---

When I see the cult attacking anyone, I know that is a good person who is on to something.

excerpts:

In Wasilla, Palin’s hometown, there is no longer a “Palin Fever” banner hanging at the Mocha Moose. Glenna Edwards, who once designed and sold Palin-inspired bumper stickers at her medical supply store in town, told me, “I’m sorry to tell you, I’m not a supporter anymore.” And at a meeting of local Republicans at the Mat-Su Family Restaurant last weekend, it looked particularly deflating for her. As one of her most credible competitors in the House race, Nick Begich III, joked in front of the room about Palin dancing “in a bear costume singing a song,” Republicans in the audience chuckled along

“She’s not seen around much,” Shelley Hughes, the Republican state Senate majority leader, told me as the meeting at the Mat-Su broke up.

Jay Ramras, a former Republican state lawmaker who owns Pike’s Waterfront Lodge in Fairbanks, had told me the day before in his hotel lobby, “Don’t beat up on Sarah Palin.” But he also said: “She’s perceived a little bit as a carpetbagger in her home state.”

Here in Alaska, she also personifies the tension between local and national politics, and her candidacy could be a referendum on which matters more. She is deeply unpopular in her home state. The longtime pollster Ivan Moore of Alaska Survey Research last registered her favorability rating, in October, at 31 percent. And yet, she still could win. In a poll commissioned by the conservative website Must Read Alaska, Palin led all other candidates, with 31 percent support. Al Gross, who is running as an independent after his failed Senate race in the state in 2020, was second, with 26 percent, followed by Begich, scion of an Alaska political dynasty, at 21 percent.

Last week, after Palin announced her candidacy, Dan Fagan, the conservative talk radio show host in Anchorage, began his show with a chuckle, saying, “All eyes are on Alaska again.” On one hand, he said, Palin’s “got some grit.” But there was a big other hand

“I think a lot of folks in Alaska are saying, ‘Oh, Lord, there’s always so much drama with her, you know, whether it’s her family in a brawl at a party in the front yard of a home, or you know, there’s the son beating up the dad, or I mean there’s just always something that’s going on that’s drama with them,” Fagan said on the air. “And it’s like ay-ay-ay, we’ve got to go through this again.”

At a Begich fundraiser in Fairbanks, Al Allen, who voted for Palin in 2006, said “she was more interested in being a reality TV star than serving Alaskans.”

“Alaska’s for the most part a blue-collar state,” he said. “You’ve got guys who work in oil fields and construction. They don’t necessarily like when you go Hollywood.”

At the same fundraiser, Ralph Seekins, a former state senator who sits on the University of Alaska board of regents, called Palin “a quitter.” And when I met Brett Hill, who builds tactical knives in Palmer, a town near Wasilla, at an outdoors show in Fairbanks the next day, it was Palin’s quitting that he immediately brought up as well.

“Oh, God, I loved her when she was governor, but I was pissed that she left,” said Hill, who recalled that Palin once wrote his wife a check for $3 for cotton candy for her daughter at a fair. “Alaskans don’t quit on anything … She got sucked in by the glamor of all that Washington, D.C., bullshit, in my opinion.”

Alaska gets one representative in the House, after all. “If you’re only one of 435, it helps to bring the biggest bat you can bring,” said Mead Treadwell, the state’s former Republican lieutenant governor. “And Sarah brings a big bat.”

In Wasilla, Verne Rupright, who was mayor of the city when Palin was governor, told me that Palin, no matter what else, is “going to take camera time from somebody, right?”

“Personally, I’d rather see camera time on her than on Pelosi,” he said. “We only have one congressman, and we have to have someone who’s a lightning rod, in my mind.”

Forum List

Back