Itā€™s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

So, there is nothing bewtween war & doing nothing. Who knew?

Sanctions, cut off the sale of arms, boycott their oil.
What do you propose?
Sanctions on the crown price, the king, and the country. Put enough pressure that SA realizes they need to dump him.
Saudi Arabia needs to learn how to act like a civilized society

We need to teach them

How would you suggest we do that? Should we insist the Saudi Arabia honor Homosexual Marriage? Admit trannies into their military? Allow dudes in dresses to use the nation's ladies rooms?
We should insist on basic human rights

That means you don't ambush people, torture them, kill them, chop up their body and then repeatedly lie about it

I agree, they should have publicly execute Khashoggi, then feed him to pigs, and proudly announce that IS what they do to their traitors.

Sanctions on the crown price, the king, and the country. Put enough pressure that SA realizes they need to dump him.

We need to teach them
Teach them? Thatā€™s taking optimism to an absurd level. Theyā€™re beyond learning.

Then use the stick instead of the carrot

Like we did with Stalin?
Good point
We chose between Stalin and Hitler
We chose right

They were both left.

Trump was harder on Jim Acosta than Saudi Arabia. Trump seems to have a major perception problem.

DslUu_jXQAAWgvB.jpg

upload_2018-11-22_14-27-32.png

What exactly Trump has done?
Defend Saudi Arabia in response to them assassinating and dismembering a Washington Post journalist. Hello? Are you retarded? Never watch the news? :cuckoo:

That Muslim Brotherhood member, and OBL ally, not exactly our friend.

He was not a journalist, he wrote few opinion column for WaPo, and in words of Joe "Jellybean" Biden... BFD..

He's not an American citizen, not an American journalist, not an American resident, why should we care how Saudis deal with their traitors.

Now you tell me, how do we deal with our traitors?

Defend Saudi Arabia in response to them assassinating and dismembering a Washington Post journalist. Hello? Are you retarded? Never watch the news? :cuckoo:

The Saudis ALLEGEDLY executed a MB member and subject of theirs on their own territory.

The fact that he got a paycheck from the Mexican billionaire who owns the Post is an irrelevant fact.
^ another murderous fuck who want journalists killed. Fuck yourself, bastard

You're quite a pleasant child aren't you?

All that he is, he owe to his parents. He should've send them a penny and square the account...

What I find telling is the left aligning with an ally of bin Laden and the Muslim Brotherhood. And they never mention that sanctions were put on 17 Saudis over the killing.

That Muslim Brotherhood member, and OBL ally, not exactly our friend.

He was not a journalist, he wrote few opinion column for WaPo, and in words of Joe "Jellybean" Biden... BFD..

He's not an American citizen, not an American journalist, not an American resident, why should we care how Saudis deal with their traitors.

Now you tell me, how do we deal with our traitors?

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled ā€œAmerica First!ā€ Trump said that ā€œour intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event ā€” maybe he did and maybe he didnā€™t!ā€

Trump Signals U.S. Wonā€™t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalistā€™s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trumpā€™s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what heā€™ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexicoā€™s going to pay for a wall.

No surprise - Trump is a lowlife.

He loves horrific dictators, openly lusts for his eldest daughter, skips honoring American soldiers over rain or phone calls, lies like a rug, cares not about the Constitution, is racist/misogynistic/xenophobic...and on and on and on.

If I was to meet him, I would spit on him.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled ā€œAmerica First!ā€ Trump said that ā€œour intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event ā€” maybe he did and maybe he didnā€™t!ā€

Trump Signals U.S. Wonā€™t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalistā€™s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trumpā€™s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what heā€™ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexicoā€™s going to pay for a wall.

Remember, soon after visiting Saudi Arabia they embargoed Qatar. They must have believed Trump would support them.

If I was to meet him, I would spit on him.

I don't think so. The President would body slam your sorry ass, and then pummel the hell out of you if you would.

Remember that he's an American and we Americans don't take that kind of shit.

It's [Dealing with the House of Saud] like trying to domesticate alligators. You can be for them or against them, but you're not gonna get them to behave the way YOU prefer them to..

As a first step, an option might be to stop handing them "alligators" machine guns, and truck loads of ammunition. They're just prone to making a mess with that kind of toys. Just a thought. As a next step, freezing their foreign assets would be amazing, or excluding them from the international banking system. Dreaming here, of course, but we know, if there were some political will, it could be done. And we know that because it's being done to another nation right now, and for the exact reason you mention, to make them behave the way the Trumpy wants them to. Funny how that's playing out, no?
Why should they freeze any sales when Europe is doing exactly the same?

So many things I don't know about this that the "press" doesn't seem interested in. This "what is every other country doing" -- is one of the questions. I doubt seriously, there's gonna be an INTERNATIONAL arms embargo of Saudi because that's a green light for the Arab Caliphate to be a Shia (Iran dominated) one. So US banning sales is only gonna move them to the dark side. Make Putin or Xi more powerful. Ironic that Lefties want to do that isn't it?

It's important to at least ASK what the other G8 countries are doing. BUT -- press doesn't cover it because it doesn't fit the narrative of taunting Trump into a hard line.

Also don't know what the MOTIVE might have been. If it was because of this guy's journalism -- the WORLD would already know that was the motive. But -- because we don't HAVE journalism anymore -- you just got to assume that there was no ANGLE to a motive that he was punished "AS A JOURNALIST".. So it's "just another murder" til we find out WHY he was targeted. LIKELY -- he was not killed BECAUSE he was journalist. So he's not a special "hate crime" victim (in lefty parlance).

PERHAPS, it had to do with pressuring his bro in law or uncle or whoever the "intl arms dealer" was in his family. Maybe the Saudis were threatening the ARMS DEALER by threatening his family. Sounds like an Arab way of getting someone to talk.

The idea that WE act UNILATERALLY when so much is yet to be known should be blowing little journalist minds. But most of them are too busy resisting to do any investigation or original thinking..

Last edited:
Europe really should be taking the lead on any possible sanctions against Saudi Arabia over the alleged whacking of Khashoggi.

Europe buys a LOT more Saudi oil than does America. We have our own oil. If they want to embargo Saudi oil and prevent it from coming to their country, its their consumers who will suffer not Americans.

Without reading a single response, I'm going to wager that all self-proclaimed Republicans and conservatives on USMB will run to the defense of this absolutely indefensible and reprehensible thing that Trump has done.

We just dont give a fuck if one of barry's muslim buddies got wacked.
The world is a better place for it.
^ An interesting development in the Trump cult is that the brainwashed inbreds that make it up are now applauding the murders of journalists. HereWeGoAgain is the ideal fascist civilian.
Stupid, stupid not just a lie a stupid lie. You can't even get propaganda right.

Yep, that's how it seems...

Ladin was killed without benefit of trial by Obama, much like has been alleged about his fellow islamonazi comrade Khashoggi, except that was by Moe Salman.

Is Mr. Salman was wrong for icing Khashoggi, Obama was wrong for whacking Ladin.

Ladin was killed without benefit of trial by Obama, much like has been alleged about his fellow islamonazi comrade Khashoggi, except that was by Moe Salman.

Is Mr. Salman was wrong for icing Khashoggi, Obama was wrong for whacking Ladin.

Who the fudge is Ladin?

Do you mean Osama bin Laden?

Who the fudge is Ladin?

Of course I meant Laden, just spelt his name wrong inadvertently.

Who the fudge is Ladin?

Of course I meant Laden, just spelt his name wrong inadvertently.

I was just making sure! These libtards will take anything and run with it so fast that tomorrow we would have a new terrorist mastermind.

What do you propose?

We need to teach them

How would you suggest we do that? Should we insist the Saudi Arabia honor Homosexual Marriage? Admit trannies into their military? Allow dudes in dresses to use the nation's ladies rooms?
We should insist on basic human rights

That means you don't ambush people, torture them, kill them, chop up their body and then repeatedly lie about it

I agree, they should have publicly execute Khashoggi, then feed him to pigs, and proudly announce that IS what they do to their traitors.
Well The Saudis have no problem with public executions and beheadings, which the left excuses as different cultural norms, yet suddenly they have their titties in a tangle. Go figure!

Forum List

Back