It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

He took pains to invoke the "enemy of the people" tag he applies to the free press

You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to notice the Liberal Bias the majority of the MSM has, but then we obviously have a large portion of voters who fit this description...
Ditto in Europe, especially Germany. the media is 99% liberal.
MSM???? You assfucks bitch about CNN, NBC, CBS & ABC. If Fox or Limbaugh doesn;t say it, it can't be true, right?

It’s not bitching, it’s fact, thanks for confirming...
See, you are actually dumber than shit. Thanks for confirming it.

We should insist on basic human rights

That means you don't ambush people, torture them, kill them, chop up their body and then repeatedly lie about it

I agree, they should have publicly execute Khashoggi, then feed him to pigs, and proudly announce that IS what they do to their traitors.
Well The Saudis have no problem with public executions and beheadings, which the left excuses as different cultural norms, yet suddenly they have their titties in a tangle. Go figure!

I get it, murdering a member of the press who worked with the WAPO is OK as long as your orange buddy make his personal profit.

Are you really as big a stupid fuck as this post shows? They've been doing this shit for centuries and it only just NOW bothers you?

This was very public & a slap in the face to America.

Trump is Saudi Arabia's bitch

"Drug lords kill people all the time so when we catch one actually killing someone, we should not give a shit" Great thinking.

Bullshit. You act like a spoiled child.
While a terrible thing has happened it isn't our business and there is nothing we can or should do about it.
Tell me, if Bin Salman apologized would you be satisfied?

While a terrible thing has happened it isn't our business and there is nothing we can or should do about it.
Of course it is our business, we prop up the Saudis, and setting such a terrible standard is bad for the entire world, including us.. That's why everyone besides trump and his cult thinks it is our business.

Of course it is our business, we prop up the Saudis, and setting such a terrible standard is bad for the entire world, including us.. That's why everyone besides trump and his cult thinks it is our business.

Your emotions and ego are showing you to be unfit for any of this. Should Bin Salman apologize? Will that be enough?

Your emotions and ego are showing you to be unfit for any of this. Should Bin Salman apologize? Will that be enough?
Oh no, Doc's throwing another fit and saying mean things to me. However will baby Jesus sleep tonight?

Of course it is not enough.

Targeting who ELSE is not "dangerous"?? Murder is dangerous. Imprisoning ALL of the opposition media in Turkey is "dangerous". That woman being hunted down in Pakistan is "dangerous".. Why aren't leftists calling for her release and amnesty in the US. THAT'S an Amnesty case if I ever heard of one. NOT 2000 people from Cent. Amer a day that live in a country with no economy and no law enforcement.

Tell me -- and please answer -- what's your solution?

Do you have the kitchen sink to throw in here too?

Amnesty is a whole different issue.

Turkey’s treatment of journalists, dissidents, and educators is horrific. I have posted on it before, back when Erdegon was beginning his purge...didn’t seem to be much outcry then.

Does that mean we should ignore what the Saudi’s did? Give them a green light? When does matter?
Question is what other countries does this give the green light too?
Guess if they do business with us murder is fine,,, Seems like that's how trump operates. Follow the $$

Did your god give $1.3 dollars to a regime that throws homosexuals off of rooftops to their death.

Seems that's how anal warts like Obama operate...
And they want to preach about morals.
morals ,,like when obama goes to soup kitchens to help out and the lying p--ck goes to mar a largo?

Saudi Arabia needs to learn how to act like a civilized society

We need to teach them

How would you suggest we do that? Should we insist the Saudi Arabia honor Homosexual Marriage? Admit trannies into their military? Allow dudes in dresses to use the nation's ladies rooms?

That means you don't ambush people, torture them, kill them, chop up their body and then repeatedly lie about it

I agree, they should have publicly execute Khashoggi, then feed him to pigs, and proudly announce that IS what they do to their traitors.
Well The Saudis have no problem with public executions and beheadings, which the left excuses as different cultural norms, yet suddenly they have their titties in a tangle. Go figure!

I get it, murdering a member of the press who worked with the WAPO is OK as long as your orange buddy make his personal profit.

"Member of the press"... LOL.

Interesting people on WaPo payroll... Muslim Brotherhood member, and OBL buddy.

And you defend that?

Here is an idea, let';s give all American enemies press pass, including Hamas, Hezbolah, ISIS, and other mofos, so you lefties have something to complain about when they get blown away.

Suppose Moe Salman apologized from the bottom of his heart for offending the tender "consciences" of the Far Freaking Left?

Would you be happy then? Or would you still be looking to punish the Saudi people, and punishing ourselves as well, as we would be losing business?

Oh no, Doc's throwing another fit and saying mean things to me. However will baby Jesus sleep tonight?

Of course it is not enough.

Throwing a fit, LOL.

If his apology isn't enough what is?

Saudi Arabia needs to learn how to act like a civilized society

We need to teach them

How would you suggest we do that? Should we insist the Saudi Arabia honor Homosexual Marriage? Admit trannies into their military? Allow dudes in dresses to use the nation's ladies rooms?

How is Trump profiting off the murder of Khashoggi?

Are you really as big a stupid fuck as this post shows? They've been doing this shit for centuries and it only just NOW bothers you?

"Drug lords kill people all the time so when we catch one actually killing someone, we should not give a shit" Great thinking.
Only turds like you want to interpret it as a slap to America. All it really was is business as usual in Arab politics. Anyone who believes we are dealing with choir boys is terminally naive.

Trump isn't, and neither is America.

As far as Khashoggi, he was BFF to OBL, and didn't lift a finger to try and stop Mr. Laden's act of infamy against America. Why should America lift a finger to help his worthless carcass, no offense intended.

Would you prefer to have HAMAS running Saudi Arabia? That's the end point of the road you want us to go down.

Yeah, I'm just waiting for left to accuse Trump of personally ordering Khashoggi's execution.

Placing bet that CIA was involved...

Only turds like you want to interpret it as a slap to America. All it really was is business as usual in Arab politics. Anyone who believes we are dealing with choir boys is terminally naive.

After being bitch slapped by everyone during Barry for eight years, left don't even know what slap is anymore.

Trump isn't, and neither is America.

As far as Khashoggi, he was BFF to OBL, and didn't lift a finger to try and stop Mr. Laden's act of infamy against America. Why should America lift a finger to help his worthless carcass, no offense intended.

Leftists ignore that Khashoggi was the author of 1988 Arab News article of him tooling around Afghanistan with OBL and Al Qaeda co-founder Abdulah Azzam. Noooo, in leftist perspective, Khashoggi is just a democrat reformer journalist holding a RPG with jihadists.

upload_2018-11-24_19-1-38.png

Khashoggi wasn't a "journalist" at all. He was the BFF of OBL that occasionally wrote propaganda for the Wash Post.

Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

Jamal Khashoggi began his career as a regional manager for Tihama Bookstores from 1983 to 1984.[24] Later he worked as a correspondent for the Saudi Gazette and as an assistant manager for Okaz from 1985 to 1987.[24] He continued his career as a reporter for various daily and weekly Arab newspapers from 1987 to 1990, including Asharq Al-Awsat, Al Majalla and Al Muslimoon.[6][24] Khashoggi became managing editor and acting editor-in-chief of Al Madina in 1991 and his tenure in that position lasted until 1999.[24]

From 1991 to 1999, he was a foreign correspondent in such countries as Afghanistan, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan, and in the Middle East.[6] It is also claimed that he served with both Saudi Arabian Intelligence Agency and possibly the United States in Afghanistan during this period.[26] He then was appointed a deputy editor-in-chief of Arab News, and served in the post from 1999 to 2003.[27]

He appears to have been a journalist. What's the source for your claim that he wasn't?

The US mainstream media consider Muslim Brotherhood agents and former close associates of Osama bin Laden to be their colleagues? Regardless that according to your own post, he was Saudi intelligence, and no mention of what he was doing since 2003, the left still insist that he was a journalist. He was, or used to be, and that's IMO just a cover for his other line of work.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

Please tell me you really didn't expect it to be any other way with the Orange virus?

So you liberals want to go to war over a none American, in another country, can’t the other country handle it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back