It's official: YOU'RE paying for the wall; not Mexico

Even McConnell is telling you that Mexico will NOT pay for the wall. Wake up dude.
Fuck McConnell his time is over. Mexico will pay one way or the other.

You can fuck whoever you want. Mexico is not paying for that wall.

Your keep giving me funny ratings...... what is that supposed to mean? You cannot counter act with your falsehood?
That makes you a weakling idiot.
It means he thinks you're a fool.

That's what he think because he is weak, coward and stupid.
He thinks that because he has a brain and he's read your posts.

IMG_0313.JPG

And you are retarded moron to believe mexican will pay for the wall.

They ALREADY ARE paying for it; fewer of their impoverished are trying to get into the US, and the remittances will be heavily taxed.

The days of the US middle class underwriting the wealthy of mexico and central/south america by supporting their mass poor sent up to the US have ended.

If that shit did not end soon - Hiroshima. Trump came just in time, because the with next significant economic downturn and there would have been an uprising, I guarantee it - and the people targeted would have been the illegals.

Last edited:
Trumps wall is a pipe dream. Will go down as just another of the Trumpsters many, many failures.

They ALREADY ARE paying for it; fewer of their impoverished are trying to get into the US, and the remittances will be heavily taxed.

The days of the US middle class underwriting the wealthy of mexico and central/south america by supporting their mass poor sent up to the US have ended.

If that shit did not end soon - Hiroshima. Trump came just in time, because the with next significant economic downturn and there would have been an uprising, I guarantee it - and the people targeted would have been the illegals.

Better get busy because i don't see any of that happening.

That's what he think because he is weak, coward and stupid
You're an idiot....

[broken record]stop welfare payments to Mexico, tax any money transfer to Mexico, tariff Mexico goods until the tax brings the cost of manufacturing goods in Mexico equal to the cost of making them in the States.[/broken record]

Tariffs is one of the most stupidest thing I ever heard from Trump. Proposal of 20% to any imported products means .... YOU and ME will be paying for that 20% tariffs not Mexico........ meaning YOU and ME will pay for the wall.
It's disheartening for me to hear from Trump making this kind proposal and it's sad to see that you all fall into this false promises.
The ripple effect of this 20% tariffs is catastrophic to all American consumers. From produce, food, cars, parts, electrical/electronic parts/products, house hold products, services to just every thing you see on the shelf will increase by far more than 20%.
If you bring your car for brake jobs........ what made you think he/she will only increase his charges to 20%?

Memo To Trump - 20% Mexican Import Tariff Means Americans Pay For The Wall

Tim Worstall , CONTRIBUTOR

(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik, File)

The one thing which truly worries about the Donald Trump administration is that so many of the people within it seem not to understand how trade works. No, this isn’t about marginal decisions, or disagreements upon what is desirable. Nor is this something which is subject to argument–imposing a 20% import tariff upon Mexican goods would mean that it is Americans who would be paying for the wall.

Last edited:
I strongly suggest to all Trump supporters NEVER bring tariffs into this kind of topic. You can always bring it up if you want but I suggest you better take a look really hard what and how tariffs work. Please.

That's what he think because he is weak, coward and stupid
You're an idiot....

[broken record]stop welfare payments to Mexico, tax any money transfer to Mexico, tariff Mexico goods until the tax brings the cost of manufacturing goods in Mexico equal to the cost of making them in the States.[/broken record]

Tariffs is one of the most stupidest thing I ever heard from Trump. Proposal of 20% to any imported products means .... YOU and ME will be paying for that 20% tariffs not Mexico........ meaning YOU and ME will pay for the wall.
It's disheartening for me to hear from Trump making this kind proposal and it's sad to see that you all fall into this false promises.
The ripple effect of this 20% tariffs is catastrophic to all American consumers. From produce, food, cars, parts, electrical/electronic parts/products, house hold products, services to just every thing you see on the shelf will increase by far more than 20%.
If you bring your car for brake jobs........ what made you think he/she will only increase his charges to 20%?

Tim Worstall , CONTRIBUTOR

(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik, File)

The one thing which truly worries about the Donald Trump administration is that so many of the people within it seem not to understand how trade works. No, this isn’t about marginal decisions, or disagreements upon what is desirable. Nor is this something which is subject to argument–imposing a 20% import tariff upon Mexican goods would mean that it is Americans who would be paying for the wall.
I'll happily pay 20% more for stuff if it means I and my family are employed.

Forum List

Back