It's official: YOU'RE paying for the wall; not Mexico

So people like you is so concerned about illegals taking over jobs....... but it's okay for Trump to hire foreign workers. That's very nice of you.
Hiring foreign workers are not cheap compared to hiring Americans. Don't forget any business owners that hire foreigners like Trump are responsible for board, lodging, health care plus salary. Don't tell me he can't find waitress, cook, janitors locally?
Trump is just a hypocrite, pathological liar etc etc etc.
Trump hired 300 workers over a 30 year period for one summer.
Lmao. Does that make up for his lie that Mexico is going to pay for the wall?
Onto the taxpayers yet you're getting an erection over 300 workers.
Mexico will pay for the wall.
When did you fail your economics class?
Link?
Are you psychotic or bipolar?
If you spent some time on this board you would have read many ways in which Mexico will pay for the wall, including tariffs, jobs moving back to the US and various fees and taxes and withholding aid.
Why the hell we give Mexico aid is beyond me.

All of those you mentioned is just your fantasy.

The money American states and cities will save by not having the cost of illegal immigrants will pay for the wall alone.
They add more than they take away.
Just look at the list of industries they are a major part of.
Your xenophobia and hate is making you stupid.
Be specific...

Even McConnell is telling you that Mexico will NOT pay for the wall. Wake up dude.

McConnell on Mexico paying for the border wall: 'Uh, no'
By MADELINE CONWAY 03/09/17 09:31 AM EST Updated 03/09/17 10:27 AM EST
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday threw cold water on President Donald Trump’s insistence that Mexico will pay for his proposed border wall.

“Uh, no,” McConnell said flatly, asked whether he thinks Mexico will foot the bill in an interview with POLITICO Playbook’s Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer.

Who here cares if the US pays for the wall a third time and it actually gets done?

Not me. I got $50 on it right now!

Are you sure it's only 300? How did you even came up with one summer when he just hired foreigners for his vineyard........... And does it make any difference? Are you sure he cannot find waitress, janitors, cook in Florida and vineyard workers in Virginia?

If you support Trump hiring foreign workers...... then you should not be bitchin immigrants taking over American jobs.
Because that's the only story MSNBC and CNN came up with when they accused Trump of hiring foreigners.
Try keeping up.

Dude this is indefensible.
What is CNN or MSNBC has anything to do with Trump hypocritism? You are in denial that Trump the lying, hypocrite, bullshit in chief.
Could you translate that into English for us?
It's called desperation.

Nope. I didn't bring up CNN & MSNBC.
Sure you did...3 postings ago.

The money American states and cities will save by not having the cost of illegal immigrants will pay for the wall alone.
They add more than they take away.
Just look at the list of industries they are a major part of.
Your xenophobia and hate is making you stupid.
Be specific...

Even McConnell is telling you that Mexico will NOT pay for the wall. Wake up dude.

By MADELINE CONWAY 03/09/17 09:31 AM EST Updated 03/09/17 10:27 AM EST
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday threw cold water on President Donald Trump’s insistence that Mexico will pay for his proposed border wall.

“Uh, no,” McConnell said flatly, asked whether he thinks Mexico will foot the bill in an interview with POLITICO Playbook’s Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer.
Duh!...McConnell, the Neo-Conservative, lives and breathes cheap labor.

Fuck McConnell his time is over. Mexico will pay one way or the other.

You can fuck whoever you want. Mexico is not paying for that wall.

Your keep giving me funny ratings...... what is that supposed to mean? You cannot counter act with your falsehood?
That makes you a weakling idiot.

Your keep giving me funny ratings...... what is that supposed to mean? You cannot counter act with your falsehood?
He's telling you you're the asshole you are.
You claim to own a business; a claim I find to be rather dubious.

Because that's the only story MSNBC and CNN came up with when they accused Trump of hiring foreigners.
Try keeping up.

What is CNN or MSNBC has anything to do with Trump hypocritism? You are in denial that Trump the lying, hypocrite, bullshit in chief.
It's called desperation.

Are you fucking kidding me? Now you are lying.
You brought it up posted #285.

It's called desperation.

You're an asshole.
If you're a business person you know Trump has mentioned, many times, the various methods of making Mexico pay for the wall.
You're either suffering from memory loss or a bullshit artist.

Why not just bring it up here outside so everyone can see instead of hiding. People that do these are just weak and coward like you.
You are a funny, asshole and idiot like your buddy.

Ask me if I give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. You don't know shit and nothing to counter act now you come down to this. You are as weak.

Why not just bring it up here outside so everyone can see instead of hiding. People that do these are just weak and coward like you.

Ask me if I give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. You don't know shit and nothing to counter act now you come down to this. You are as weak.
WTF are you talking about?
Where am I hiding?
You repeated, for about the 1,000th time, the same bullshit you repeat on every thread and I responded.
You have reiterated how Trump is a liar.
I bet you never watched one of his speeches or interviews.
You're just a Liberal idiot who repeats bullshit over and over.

It's called desperation.

You're an asshole.
If you're a business person you know Trump has mentioned, many times, the various methods of making Mexico pay for the wall.

What is my business or my profile has anything to do with that fucking wall? Stupid.
Yes Trump mentioned several methods but none of those are credible. Why the fuck should I believe a pathological lying president?

It's called desperation.

You're an asshole.

What is my business or my profile has anything to do with that fucking wall? Stupid.
Yes Trump mentioned several methods but none of those are credible. Why the fuck should I believe a pathological lying president?
Not credible...Too bad none of the loony Liberal lawyers I know agree with you.
In fact, they're so depressed they hardly show their faces in public lately.

It's called desperation.

You're an asshole.

You posted #285 regarding CNN & MSNBC then blamed me..........You are an asshole and a liar.

WTF are you talking about?
Where am I hiding?
You repeated, for about the 1,000th time, the same bullshit you repeat on every thread and I responded.
You have reiterated how Trump is a liar.
I bet you never watched one of his speeches or interviews.
You're just a Liberal idiot who repeats bullshit over and over.

WTF I'm talking about? You are retarded and a fuck up moron. I was quoting your other stupid friend about giving me a funny rating. Then you protected him calling me an asshole...... So I blasted your ass. Glad you didn't like it.

The reason I keep repeating.... That is because you always answer the same stupid shit. Which is just about nothing or zero credibility.
Yes I listened to Trump speeches and interviews but most or NONE of his speeches and interviews impressed me.

It means he thinks you're a fool.

That makes you a weakling idiot
I can't help it...you snowflakes are a crack up.

Why not just bring it out here so everyone can see instead of hiding.
That shows you are nothing but a coward and weak.
Out here I can shove it in your face. You are weak and coward.

It means he thinks you're a fool.

That's what he think because he is weak, coward and stupid.

Forum List

Back