It's official: YOU'RE paying for the wall; not Mexico

Trump’s Border Wall Gets Billions in Budget Proposal

:rofl:

Another failure that the rubes will make excuses for and gulp down like so much piss

I will gladly pay my share.

Me too. Sell bricks at $50 per brick. A brick with you're name on it to be part of the wall.

I'd bet most American would buy a brick. All the money would go towards the wall.

The wall that will keep illegals out of America.

As always you and your buddies here are NOT very smart..... BRICK ......... all you need is a tiny hammer and your brick wall is gone.

As always idiots like you are NOT very smart.

Takes more than a tiny hammer to take down a brick wall dumbass.

Yes it will take a tiny hammer [emoji375] to take down a brick wall. You don't need a sledge hammer.

Why in the world that you posted a brick wall in the first place? Stupid.

Only an idiot like you would think a brick wall. Dumbass, God you are funny.

Me too. Sell bricks at $50 per brick. A brick with you're name on it to be part of the wall.

I'd bet most American would buy a brick. All the money would go towards the wall.

The wall that will keep illegals out of America.

As always you and your buddies here are NOT very smart..... BRICK ......... all you need is a tiny hammer and your brick wall is gone.
What's your address again?
A brick...what a moron.

Are you telling me you are that stupid?
Read your other dummy post. She is taking about a pieces of brick wall with her name on it. How stupid can you be?

Not as stupid and clueless as you. Dumbass.

Clueless? I didn't post or suggested brick wall. YOU did my dear.

That's what I said. Clueless. LOL

That's pretty much the case. Only those who want to flood this country with illegals are against, or those who are naive and/or stupid.

Be specific........ Who in the world wants to flood this country with illegals?
You people want to flood this country with low wage immigrants legal or illegal doesn't matter to you. You'd prefer to do it legally and you don't give a fuck how many Americans end up without jobs or having to compete for substandard wages because of it.

1. Where and who in the world wants to flood this country with illegals? Just because...... Just because........ I or we are trying to tell you the reality and facts *NOT* hatred about illegals and stupid walls. That doesn't mean we support illegals.
2. You don't like legal immigrants either so you are hopeless.
3. What made you think we don't give a fuck? Are you and your buddies here are willing to do these reject jobs from the illegals? Who do you think will take over those jobs? You? Those Americans that are on welfare or you ........ are you going to give up your welfare checks ....... find a babysitter just to make $12 to $20? I doubt it. The unemployment right now is very low and the economy is booming....... if we deport those people........ what do you think will happen?

If you are so worried about foreigners taking over American jobs..... Then explain why is Trump hired foreign workers for his Maralago?
Jan/17 he just hired foreign workers for his vineyard in in Virginia. EXPLAIN.

His products are made in China and Mexico. Where the fuck is his bullshit that he keep blabbing.... Hire Americans and Buy Americans?
EXPLAIN.
As a business owner Trump did what was best for the Business he owned. Can't fault him for hiring cheap. As President he'll change things so Business owners will find it cheaper to hire an American to do the job, impossible to hire an immigrant to replace a job, and expensive to import for offshore.

So people like you is so concerned about illegals taking over jobs....... but it's okay for Trump to hire foreign workers. That's very nice of you.
Hiring foreign workers are not cheap compared to hiring Americans. Don't forget any business owners that hire foreigners like Trump are responsible for board, lodging, health care plus salary. Don't tell me he can't find waitress, cook, janitors locally?
Trump is just a hypocrite, pathological liar etc etc etc.
Trump hired 300 workers over a 30 year period for one summer.

You people want to flood this country with low wage immigrants legal or illegal doesn't matter to you. You'd prefer to do it legally and you don't give a fuck how many Americans end up without jobs or having to compete for substandard wages because of it.

1. Where and who in the world wants to flood this country with illegals? Just because...... Just because........ I or we are trying to tell you the reality and facts *NOT* hatred about illegals and stupid walls. That doesn't mean we support illegals.
3. What made you think we don't give a fuck? Are you and your buddies here are willing to do these reject jobs from the illegals? Who do you think will take over those jobs? You? Those Americans that are on welfare or you ........ are you going to give up your welfare checks ....... find a babysitter just to make $12 to $20? I doubt it. The unemployment right now is very low and the economy is booming....... if we deport those people........ what do you think will happen?

If you are so worried about foreigners taking over American jobs..... Then explain why is Trump hired foreign workers for his Maralago?

His products are made in China and Mexico. Where the fuck is his bullshit that he keep blabbing.... Hire Americans and Buy Americans?
EXPLAIN.
As a business owner Trump did what was best for the Business he owned. Can't fault him for hiring cheap. As President he'll change things so Business owners will find it cheaper to hire an American to do the job, impossible to hire an immigrant to replace a job, and expensive to import for offshore.

So people like you is so concerned about illegals taking over jobs....... but it's okay for Trump to hire foreign workers. That's very nice of you.
Hiring foreign workers are not cheap compared to hiring Americans. Don't forget any business owners that hire foreigners like Trump are responsible for board, lodging, health care plus salary. Don't tell me he can't find waitress, cook, janitors locally?

Are you sure it's only 300? How did you even came up with one summer when he just hired foreigners for his vineyard........... And does it make any difference? Are you sure he cannot find waitress, janitors, cook in Florida and vineyard workers in Virginia?

If you support Trump hiring foreign workers...... then you should not be bitchin immigrants taking over American jobs.

EXPLAIN.

Are you sure it's only 300? How did you even came up with one summer when he just hired foreigners for his vineyard........... And does it make any difference? Are you sure he cannot find waitress, janitors, cook in Florida and vineyard workers in Virginia?

If you support Trump hiring foreign workers...... then you should not be bitchin immigrants taking over American jobs.
Because that's the only story MSNBC and CNN came up with when they accused Trump of hiring foreigners.
Try keeping up.

EXPLAIN.

Because that's the only story MSNBC and CNN came up with when they accused Trump of hiring foreigners.
Try keeping up.

Dude this is indefensible.
What is CNN or MSNBC has anything to do with Trump hypocritism? You are in denial that Trump the lying, hypocrite, bullshit in chief.

Try keeping up.

What is CNN or MSNBC has anything to do with Trump hypocritism? You are in denial that Trump the lying, hypocrite, bullshit in chief.
Trump couldn't get anyone for one summer.
What's up your duplicitous butt?

What's even more hilarious about this is that repubs are too stupid to know that there will be a never ending cost to maintain the wall after it is built.

Compared to the annual cost of illegal aliens....that'll be a bargain.

Wow. You really need to change your sig.

And you need to stop getting your news from Brietbart and Jones.

For the gazillionth time, most undocumented are not Mexican or SAmerican. Very few are coming across from the south. No terrorists came from the south. The wall is stupid, unnecessary and will not accomplish anything except take money away from America and Americans.

For the gazillionth time, most undocumented are not Mexican or SAmerican.

Where are most illegal aliens coming from?

You are shocking the heck out of me Todd. I'm very sure this is not the first time you came in to this particular topic............ And...... You don't
know where most of the illegals are coming from?
Total illegals coming from SA & CA countries plus Mexico is approximately 153k....... the rest of the world is about 401k ........ ending 2015.
Is your pretty WALL will able to stop these violators?

View attachment 117211

Your little graphic and reasoning is heavily flawed. The graphic pertains to overstayed visas only, not people and criminals that just sneak in.

Try keeping up.

Could you translate that into English for us?

Try keeping up.

Could you translate that into English for us?
It's called desperation.

EXPLAIN.

Lmao. Does that make up for his lie that Mexico is going to pay for the wall?
Onto the taxpayers yet you're getting an erection over 300 workers.

EXPLAIN.

Mexico will pay for the wall.
When did you fail your economics class?

Funny how quickly the Trump whores deflected from the OP topic. They won't admit he lied... they won't admit it it's going to cost them....
so change the subject.
You learned your lessons well from Kellyanne.

EXPLAIN.

Link?
Are you psychotic or bipolar?

Funny how quickly the Trump whores deflected from the OP topic. They won't admit he lied... they won't admit it it's going to cost them....
so change the subject.
You're a sock puppet.
There are many ways to make the opposing party in a transaction absorb the cost.
But you're a young, uneducated schnook.

Link?
If you spent some time on this board you would have read many ways in which Mexico will pay for the wall, including tariffs, jobs moving back to the US and various fees and taxes and withholding aid.
Why the hell we give Mexico aid is beyond me.

so change the subject.
You're a sock puppet.
There are many ways to make the opposing party in a transaction absorb the cost.
nice link, coward.
You've been fucked in the ass AGAIN by your orange clown and you stopped using lube eons ago.
You've swallowed deep every one of his lies but you never learn your lesson.
That shows you're not the brightest bulb on the marquee.

Link?
If you spent some time on this board you would have read many ways in which Mexico will pay for the wall, including tariffs, jobs moving back to the US and various fees and taxes and withholding aid.
Why the hell we give Mexico aid is beyond me.
Mexico is going to beat down Trump like a rented mule.
This stupid wall is totally unnecessary since there are more leaving then coming in.
Trump lied to you and you bought it. Again.

so change the subject.
You're a sock puppet.
nice link, coward.
You've been fucked in the ass AGAIN by your orange clown and you stopped using lube eons ago.
You've swallowed deep every one of his lies but you never learn your lesson.
That shows you're not the brightest bulb on the marquee.
How old are you and what's the highest level of education you've received?
Answer or I ignore the rest of this thread.
You are simply too uneducated to have a discussion with.

The money American states and cities will save by not having the cost of illegal immigrants will pay for the wall alone.

Forum List

Back