It's official: YOU'RE paying for the wall; not Mexico

US per capita GDP is about $57000.
Yes, I'd give up $114 to deport all the illegal aliens.
Can I write you a check?

Yes, you can. Make it payable to Xelor and send it to me at:
P. O. Box 2188
Parkersburg, WV 26106-2188​

Great. As soon as all the illegals are gone, your check is on the way!

Well then, I guess you get to keep your money because it's not in the national interest to pay to fix a so-called problem that only actually does cost money if we try to fix it.

Yes, let's not enforce the law, because it'll cost 0.2% of GDP

Don't let me discover that you've ever complained about the rate of GDP growth.

Can I write you a check?

P. O. Box 2188

Well then, I guess you get to keep your money because it's not in the national interest to pay to fix a so-called problem that only actually does cost money if we try to fix it.

I would gladly forfeit 0.2% of GDP to deport all the illegals.

Can I write you a check?

P. O. Box 2188

Typical no integrity SOB....Makes and offer and then when it's been accepted, introduces new terms that weren't originally noted.

P. O. Box 2188

Can I write you a check?

P. O. Box 2188

Typical no integrity SOB....Makes and offer and then when it's been accepted, introduces new terms that weren't originally noted.

Learn to read.

Wow....you're scarin' me!

Can I write you a check?

P. O. Box 2188

Learn to read.
Well, it's like buying gas. You have to pay in advance.

Trump’s Border Wall Gets Billions in Budget Proposal

WASHINGTON — To secure the southern border — his top campaign promise — President Trump next year is seeking to hire 100 new government lawyers, add 1,500 law enforcement officials and spend more than $1 billion on detention and deportation, according to the White House budget plan released on Thursday.

The proposal, which includes a $2 billion down payment on Mr. Trump’s signature border wall, is one of the single largest investments in the president’s budget plan. Yet experts say it appears only to scratch the surface of what Mr. Trump has pledged, and highlights the difficulty of translating campaign promises into a workable, governing reality.

“It’s easy to promise things until you have to pay for them,” said Theresa Cardinal Brown, the director of immigration policy at the Bipartisan Policy Center and a former senior official at the Department of Homeland Security. “It is certainly an attempt to begin to carry out what he promised.”

Mr. Trump is proposing to pay for his border security plan by marshaling savings from across the federal government. To what extent it is ultimately funded will depend in large part on Congress, which makes spending decisions based on the president’s proposals.

:rofl:

Another failure that the rubes will make excuses for and gulp down like so much piss
Big savings if it significantly reduces the amount of illegal aliens coming across it will pay for itself in a year or two.

Wow...That's interesting insofar as I wasn't trying to scare you.

What happens if I complain about the rate of GDP growth?

I don't know....You and I will both have to wait and see.

I don't know....You and I will both have to wait and see.

You know Obama's rate of GDP growth really sucked.

WASHINGTON — To secure the southern border — his top campaign promise — President Trump next year is seeking to hire 100 new government lawyers, add 1,500 law enforcement officials and spend more than $1 billion on detention and deportation, according to the White House budget plan released on Thursday.

The proposal, which includes a $2 billion down payment on Mr. Trump’s signature border wall, is one of the single largest investments in the president’s budget plan. Yet experts say it appears only to scratch the surface of what Mr. Trump has pledged, and highlights the difficulty of translating campaign promises into a workable, governing reality.

“It’s easy to promise things until you have to pay for them,” said Theresa Cardinal Brown, the director of immigration policy at the Bipartisan Policy Center and a former senior official at the Department of Homeland Security. “It is certainly an attempt to begin to carry out what he promised.”

Mr. Trump is proposing to pay for his border security plan by marshaling savings from across the federal government. To what extent it is ultimately funded will depend in large part on Congress, which makes spending decisions based on the president’s proposals.

Another failure that the rubes will make excuses for and gulp down like so much piss

If you were expecting a check, you are a fucking moron. Trump hater or supporter. Goes for both.
Oh I knew that Mexico wasn't paying for it. But Trump said they would, and his supporters gobbled up that nonsense

Don't care. BUILD IT
Of course you don't. You're just the type of low information voter that the GOP depends on

Trump: We're broke. Mexico is paying for the wall

Rubes: Hell YES!!!!

Mexico: No

Trump: Ok, we're paying for it (even though we're broke)

Rubes: Hell YES!!!!

You Libs hate nothing more than simple arithmetic as it leaves no gray area and renders subject matter undebatable.
As soon as you loons openly admit that two plus two equals four you won't be able to debate the issue. Here you go:
One time cost of wall- $15-$25 billion
ANNUAL cost of illegals- $85-$100 billion
It's a mathematical no-brainer for a 3rd grader, but stand by...let's see how long it takes you anchor babies to start talking numbers...We won't hold our breath; you'll tip-toe and side step this one until the 11th hour...GUARANTEED!
Bottom line is we don't give a phuck about who pays for the wall...the 3rd grade math says we'll see a huge ROi as soon as we can eradicate and stop the taxpayer dependent human cockroaches from continuing to invade...Simple stuff here folks.

You are shocking the heck out of me Todd. I'm very sure this is not the first time you came in to this particular topic............ And...... You don't
know where most of the illegals are coming from?
Total illegals coming from SA & CA countries plus Mexico is approximately 153k....... the rest of the world is about 401k ........ ending 2015.
Is your pretty WALL will able to stop these violators?

View attachment 117211

Total illegals coming from SA & CA countries plus Mexico is approximately 153k

LOL!
Most Mexican illegals didn't overstay their visas.

Once we stop the flow from the South, and deport the millions of illegal Mexicans etc, we can work on the visa over stayers.

You can twist the numbers however you want but the number of illegals coming from the south compared to other violators is way down.

Not based on the "evidence" you provided.
We still need to boot the millions of illegals from Mexico and further south.

Are you saying Pew and ICE are lying with the data?

And you better get busy deporting millions bc I don't see any mass and force deportations.

Are you saying PEW and ICE data about visa overstays has the slightest relationship to illegal aliens who walked across our southern border? Tell me more.

Since you are so smart... take the total of illegals coming from south then subtract that from visa overstay from the rest of the world.

Fucking shocking. Not really though because most of us were smart enough to know we would pay the initial cost. We also know we want the wall. So this is bad because?????

Total illegals coming from SA & CA countries plus Mexico is approximately 153k

LOL!
Most Mexican illegals didn't overstay their visas.

Once we stop the flow from the South, and deport the millions of illegal Mexicans etc, we can work on the visa over stayers.

You can twist the numbers however you want but the number of illegals coming from the south compared to other violators is way down.

And you better get busy deporting millions bc I don't see any mass and force deportations.

Are you saying PEW and ICE data about visa overstays has the slightest relationship to illegal aliens who walked across our southern border? Tell me more.

Since you are so smart... take the total of illegals coming from south then subtract that from visa overstay from the rest of the world.

Do you believe more Mexicans migrate here by Visa or by crossing illegally?
Bear in mind, the Visa process is quite a daunting task requiring persistence and intelligence.

Bear in mind, the Visa process is quite a daunting task requiring persistence and intelligence.

You are a racist piece of shit. So it doesn't make sense whatever you are talking about idiot.

Didn't I told you not to quote me?

You are a racist piece of shit. So it doesn't make sense whatever you are talking about idiot.

Whoa easy now bud...don't get all scared. I was simply setting your illiterate, confused, foreign ass up...that's all.
I'd like to ship you a copy of Rosetta Stone (English version) so you can quit making a complete ass of yourself here.
Official Rosetta Stone® - English

Whoa easy now bud...don't get all scared. I was simply setting your illiterate, confused, foreign ass up...that's all.
I'd like to ship you a copy of Rosetta Stone (English version) so you can quit making a complete ass of yourself here.
Official Rosetta Stone[emoji768] - English

What did I say? This is all you got you piece of shit....
I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. Go masturbate.

Official Rosetta Stone[emoji768] - English

I am so sick with fucking assholes like you. Go get a life.

Forum List

Back