its ok to destroy America

Liberals and democrats push hate and actually burn down cities, Over a span of 10 months , they actually did this. But trump Sneezed and in one single day gets banned. Explain this to me.

There's no explaining it. Even the blind can "see" what's afoot here in early 2021 America. Charles Schumer explained best of all when he said something to the effect of, "We take the Senate and then we change the world." Our system of government, once heroic and historically unique, is now (pardon my French) rife to the gills with evil motherfuckers.

Liberals and democrats push hate and actually burn down cities, Over a span of 10 months , they actually did this. But trump Sneezed and in one single day gets banned. Explain this to me.
On what day did I burn down the USA? Which day did I destroy your property? I am confused because you claim I did something I have not done.
I never did lie to millions of people and mislead them about the truth. I never had a rally on the same day they were doing work in Congress to certify a legal election and then had my friends tell more lies to make those people become their patsies in crime.

It is now patriotic to reject everything we were taught about this country. Ass backwards. It is patriotic to intimidate people. It is patriotic to censor. It is also patriotic to ruin their lives.

What these assholes are proud of is just fucked.
Companies have been censoring since day one in the USA because they have no mandate to supply you with any right to free speech.

On what day did I burn down the USA? Which day did I destroy your property? I am confused because you claim I did something I have not done.
I never did lie to millions of people and mislead them about the truth. I never had a rally on the same day they were doing work in Congress to certify a legal election and then had my friends tell more lies to make those people become their patsies in crime.
You don't realize, all the burning, looting, stealing the election, stealing their country, and all the other bulsh!t claimed by the RWNJs, is happening in their fantasy reality.

Just as the January 6th insurrection attempt was all Antifa, it's all happening in the RWNJs' fantasy reality.

Last edited:

Trump actually tried to stop the business of Congress. I hope that clues you into the seriousness...one branch of government tried to stop the other branch from doing something...by force.

I suspect you still won't understand.

What city was burned bown?

Go ahead, show us the pictures of the leveled city. Or knock this nonsense off

It is now patriotic to reject everything we were taught about this country. Ass backwards. It is patriotic to intimidate people. It is patriotic to censor. It is also patriotic to ruin their lives.

Companies have been censoring since day one in the USA because they have no mandate to supply you with any right to free speech.

Why don't you be a man and say we did it because we can. Admit the destruction of this country is what you enabling. Pretty cool hating fellow Americans.:nono:

Who did Trump encourage to tell 'lies' and what exactly were these 'lies' you speak of? If you can blame Trump for words spoken at a rally then surely we can blame the other side for lying about Trump.

What city was burned bown?

Go ahead, show us the pictures of the leveled city. Or knock this nonsense off
Us saying that radical leftists 'burned down cities' is like TDSers saying Trump is destroying America. Both hyperbole figures of speech. This is a political forum and, in politics, lying and hyperbole go hand in hand. Grow a pair or get the fuck out.

It's a absolute fact. the democrats tied to remove a standing President without facts , none. That was seditious. No facts just allegations none of them proven . Democrats tacitly supported race riots for over 8 months , (fund or bail out rioters). And on one day a deemed it necessary to destroy an entire political party.

Last edited:

What the fuck for? You never read anything anyway.

Nowhere did Democratic leaders incite violence. In fact I can name dozens of specific time Democratic leaders condemned violence. The difference is you assholes wanted the democrats to also admit there was no policing issues in America and it chapped your fat asses that they stayed focus on message of peace and police reform.

Why don't you be a man and say we did it because we can. Admit the destruction of this country is what you enabling. Pretty cool hating fellow Americans.:nono:
Freedom of speech is not for private property entities only public-duh. No private company in existence in the USA has had the obligation to give you freedom of speech. USMB cuts the line on freedom of speech very neatly just like other companies have and do.

Ask yourself why it is good to attack Christianity and not Islam and Judasim.

Forum List

Back