its ok to destroy America

Anyone who tries to equate the violence from idiots on the streets of a few cities with an organized attack on our nation's capitol, led by a sitting President, in an attempt to change the results of a Presidential election is either painfully ignorant, profoundly dishonest or so intellectually lost that no amount of bread crumbs can lead them back.

Name one time Trump told his supporters to attack and riot at the Capital.

Nowhere did Democratic leaders incite violence. In fact I can name dozens of specific time Democratic leaders condemned violence. The difference is you assholes wanted the democrats to also admit there was no policing issues in America and it chapped your fat asses that they stayed focus on message of peace and police reform.
View attachment 441060
All of those are fake quotes. For example: Pelosi’s alleged riot quote — "I just don’t know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be" — was said two years earlier and was about the Trump administration’s policy of separating migrant children from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Fake quotes for the fake president from fake followers with fake complaints.
They are NOT fake quotes. They are on record and I don't care when they were spoken, they illustrate that they are as insurrectionist as they are accusing Trump of being. Hypocrite.

Liberals and democrats push hate and actually burn down cities, Over a span of 10 months , they actually did this. But trump Sneezed and in one single day gets banned. Explain this to me.

Big Tech has been looking for a reason to ban President Trump for four years.

So, of course, the Capitol incident was the perfect excuse.

No surprise, really.

In fact, I think that Twitter was rather brave to let him tweet for as long as it did. Anti-Trumpers had been begging Twitter to shut him down for a long time, but Twitter said that it had a policy of allowing national leaders to tweet. That's why that leader in Iran is able to tweet terrible things about this country.

Like everybody else, it seems Twitter just used Trump to attract tens of millions to their site. Now that they don't need him anymore, they threw him off without so much as a Thank You for all the new members he brought to their business.
I never signed up for that commie site or FB either. Best response is every conservative should drop out of FB and Twitter--fewer users mean fewer dollars for those platforms.

Is this real:

1610389741516.jpeg

Allegedly stolen from Nancy Pelosi's laptop.

Liberals and democrats push hate and actually burn down cities, Over a span of 10 months , they actually did this. But trump Sneezed and in one single day gets banned. Explain this to me.

Iran's murderous Ayatollah who preaches death to America can still tweet. THAT tells you all you need to know about the Dems and their allies in the media.

Nowhere did Democratic leaders incite violence. In fact I can name dozens of specific time Democratic leaders condemned violence. The difference is you assholes wanted the democrats to also admit there was no policing issues in America and it chapped your fat asses that they stayed focus on message of peace and police reform.
View attachment 441060
All of those are fake quotes. For example: Pelosi’s alleged riot quote — "I just don’t know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be" — was said two years earlier and was about the Trump administration’s policy of separating migrant children from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border.

They are NOT fake quotes. They are on record and I don't care when they were spoken, they illustrate that they are as insurrectionist as they are accusing Trump of being. Hypocrite.
It’s fake. Claiming they were made about the riots is bullshit. That’s what you did. You lied or were ignorant because you get your news from memes. You should be proud. Love your double down on fake quotes and admitting you don’t care if they are relevant.

View attachment 441060

It’s fake. Claiming the were made about the riots is bullshit. That’s what you did. You lied or were ignorant because you get your news from memes. You should be proud. Love your double down on fake quotes and admitting you don’t care if they are relevant.
Sedition is relevant, moron. The quotes are all true and accurate. They DID say them and you can't deny it. YOUR MSM reported every one of those quotes and you just don't want to live up to the fact that your false gods aren't what your ignorance led you to believe they were. Go ahead, moron, check out every one of those quotes on your leftist fact checkers, FactCheck, Politifact, Snopes. HaHaHaHa, teardrops will fall!

View attachment 441060

It’s fake. Claiming the were made about the riots is bullshit. That’s what you did. You lied or were ignorant because you get your news from memes. You should be proud. Love your double down on fake quotes and admitting you don’t care if they are relevant.
Sedition is relevant, moron. The quotes are all true and accurate. They DID say them and you can't deny it. YOUR MSM reported every one of those quotes and you just don't want to live up to the fact that your false gods aren't what your ignorance led you to believe they were. Go ahead, moron, check out every one of those quotes on your leftist fact checkers, FactCheck, Politifact, Snopes. HaHaHaHa, teardrops will
fall!
I showed you your lies. You personally celebrated the loss of life from the Capitol riot and mocked deaths by posting “tears will fall”. That’s a fact and indisputable that you said that I can show the quote.

You're a monster.

Big Tech has been looking for a reason to ban President Trump for four years.

So, of course, the Capitol incident was the perfect excuse.

No surprise, really.

In fact, I think that Twitter was rather brave to let him tweet for as long as it did. Anti-Trumpers had been begging Twitter to shut him down for a long time, but Twitter said that it had a policy of allowing national leaders to tweet. That's why that leader in Iran is able to tweet terrible things about this country.

Like everybody else, it seems Twitter just used Trump to attract tens of millions to their site. Now that they don't need him anymore, they threw him off without so much as a Thank You for all the new members he brought to their business.

And the New York Times should also thank President Trump, for its fake news about him attracted hundreds of thousands of digital haters who saved that so-called newspaper from bankruptcy!

View attachment 441060

Sedition is relevant, moron. The quotes are all true and accurate. They DID say them and you can't deny it. YOUR MSM reported every one of those quotes and you just don't want to live up to the fact that your false gods aren't what your ignorance led you to believe they were. Go ahead, moron, check out every one of those quotes on your leftist fact checkers, FactCheck, Politifact, Snopes. HaHaHaHa, teardrops will
fall!
I showed you your lies. You personally celebrated the loss of life from the Capitol riot and mocked deaths by posting “tears will fall”. That’s a fact and indisputable that you said that I can show the quote.

You're a monster.
You're a moron that can't read--I did not say "tears will fall" I said "teardrops will fall" a reference to John Mellencamp's song which came out loooong before 9/11. You are also a troll and I don't have anymore time for your ignorant ass.

Libbycrats got too big for their britches, but not to worry. Trump has the guns
Well the scry thing is the
On what day did I burn down the USA? Which day did I destroy your property? I am confused because you claim I did something I have not done.
I never did lie to millions of people and mislead them about the truth. I never had a rally on the same day they were doing work in Congress to certify a legal election and then had my friends tell more lies to make those people become their patsies in crime.
You don't realize, all the burning, looting, stealing the election, stealing their country, and all the other bulsh!t claimed by the RWNJs, is happening in their fantasy reality.

Just as the January 6th insurrection attempt was all Antifa, it's all happening in the RWNJs' fantasy reality.

Oh, really. Do tell. A lot there to unpack. But bare bones facts are, Democrats (tacitly) incited, allowed or supported race riots and civil unrest. That isn't something um, "RWNJs" fantasized. The blatant hypocrisy of Dems is rather bizarre. Of course, "LWNJs" are like a planet sized black hole calling the kettle black.

View attachment 441060

fall!

You're a monster.
You're a moron that can't read--I did not say "tears will fall" I said "teardrops will fall" a reference to John Mellencamp's song which came out loooong before 9/11. You are also a troll and I don't have anymore time for your ignorant ass.
The troll was your fake meme. I can’t help it that you can’t defend a two year old quote on child separation framed to look like a BLM quote. Bye coward.

Forum List

Back