Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

The constitution is for the country America. It isn't the worlds constitution.

The US Constitution is for... wait for it.... THE US GOVERNMENT.

This is the rules the govt must abide by. Which means the US govt must abide by them at all times, regardless of whether the person they are beating up is a US citizen or not.

Human Rights theory = ALL HUMANS HAVE THESE RIGHTS.

Wrong, only US citizens have the rights and protections provided by the US constitution.
false

Yes, the rights under the constitution apply to American citizens and legal foreign citizens on US territory, US ships and at US embassies. No one ever said otherwise. Those rights do not apply to people in the US illegally, convicted felons, or enemy combatants.

You were trying to claim that ALL PEOPLE have the protections of the US constitution. That is blatantly stupid.
false you ass hats have been making that false and stupid claim since this thread started ...like I said....
anyone in any place that the US has a embassy or diplomatic station is covered by the constitution.
also any ship ,flight our any other conveyance that is owned or used by the US is sovereign territory .
everyone on board is protected by the constitution.
now do you ignorant fucks get it.?

no one disagreed with that, dipshit. What we disagreed with was your stupid statement the all people have US constitutional rights.

let me make it simple for you: A Chinese citizen in China does not have US constitutional rights. If that person enters the USA legally then he has them while he is in the US.

Foreign diplomats in the US at a diplomatic mission (which is considered the territory of that other country) do not have US rights while on that property.

this really isn't complicated.

Yes it does.

ROFL! You can't be serious.
full of shit as always :
The Constitution does not say citizens it says persons. That means EVERYONE has the rights listed in the Constitution. Even illegals are protected from cruel and unusual punishment for example.

You're a total imbecile. The Constitution doesn't protect everyone on the planet. That's what your claim amounts to saying, and that's why it's utterly moronic. They are only protected if they are on U.S. soil.
false that what you assholes want it to mean.
like I SAID anyone in any place that the US has a embassy or diplomatic station is covered by the constitution.
also any ship ,flight our any other conveyance that is owned or used by the US is sovereign territory .

So how does that protect everyone who isn't on the embassy grounds?

Do you actually think bout the dumb shit you post?
I and nobody else except for you assholes is saying that. I've already explained twice the when, where and why.
Not my problem you can't read.

Did I say that? No I did not.

People in Taiwan have HUMAN RIGHTS.

People from Taiwan who are in the US have the protection of the US Constitution.

Do you understand?

you said "Rights are considered to be held by ALL PEOPLE" the discussion was on US constitutional rights. US constitutional rights are not considered held by all people. Only US citizens and non-citizens who are in this country LEGALLY.

We consider that basic human rights are conferred by God, many nations take away some or all of those human rights, such as muslim nations that treat women as property with no rights except those conferred by their husbands or fathers.

I don't know why you libs are so ignorant about the US constitution. Should we blame the teachers union?
oh no the semantics ploy!

words mean what they mean, grammar puts words in the proper context. Sorry if you failed 5th grade English class.
false! words have no meaning until we give them one ...you were and still are playing the semantics game..

open you dictionary, dingleberry. the meanings of words is very clear. We can't change the meanings of words to suit our political biases.
Semantics is semantics , and it's not my biases political or otherwise that are at work here, its yours

This is the rules the govt must abide by. Which means the US govt must abide by them at all times, regardless of whether the person they are beating up is a US citizen or not.

Wrong, only US citizens have the rights and protections provided by the US constitution.
false

Yes, the rights under the constitution apply to American citizens and legal foreign citizens on US territory, US ships and at US embassies. No one ever said otherwise. Those rights do not apply to people in the US illegally, convicted felons, or enemy combatants.

You were trying to claim that ALL PEOPLE have the protections of the US constitution. That is blatantly stupid.
false you ass hats have been making that false and stupid claim since this thread started ...like I said....
anyone in any place that the US has a embassy or diplomatic station is covered by the constitution.

no one disagreed with that, dipshit. What we disagreed with was your stupid statement the all people have US constitutional rights.

let me make it simple for you: A Chinese citizen in China does not have US constitutional rights. If that person enters the USA legally then he has them while he is in the US.

Foreign diplomats in the US at a diplomatic mission (which is considered the territory of that other country) do not have US rights while on that property.

Yes they do.
You are also full of shit concerning us missions or embassies, ships, aircraft etc.
All those are considered sovereign us teritority.
Any one no matter what their nationally is protected and subject to the constitution .

That's weird. I had no idea that "all men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights" only meant Americans on American soil. The Creator says, "Fuck you!" to everyone else.

Who knew?

ROFL! You can't be serious.
full of shit as always :
The Constitution does not say citizens it says persons. That means EVERYONE has the rights listed in the Constitution. Even illegals are protected from cruel and unusual punishment for example.

You're a total imbecile. The Constitution doesn't protect everyone on the planet. That's what your claim amounts to saying, and that's why it's utterly moronic. They are only protected if they are on U.S. soil.
like I SAID anyone in any place that the US has a embassy or diplomatic station is covered by the constitution.

I and nobody else except for you assholes is saying that. I've already explained twice the when, where and why.
You explained why the Constitution protects people at an American embassy. You claimed it protects everyone on the planet.

When are you going to prove that?

That's weird. I had no idea that "all men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights" only meant Americans on American soil. The Creator says, "Fuck you!" to everyone else.

Who knew?

What does the Declaration of Independance have to do with this discussion?

Wow, non-Americans have no rights.

Or maybe someone needs to understand the theory of Human Rights AND the US Constitution.

false anyone in any place that the US has a embassy or diplomatic station is covered by the constitution.

Actually rights DO apply to these people. However they might, after due process, have the protections to these rights taken away from them.

false anyone in any place that the US has a embassy or diplomatic station is covered by the constitution.

Actually rights DO apply to these people. However they might, after due process, have the protections to these rights taken away from them.

Wrong. Constitutional rights don't apply to Chinese citizens living in China. You're as dumb as daws101.

Who knew?

…if Trump didn't want other religions or races of people of colors to enter, then he would have said other Africans and Asians, which include Nigerians, Ghanaian, Jamaicans, Dominican, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Buddhist, Hindus, etc etc etc

So, you're spinning logical fallacy to fit your racism justification like witch hunters did when they sought out female healers.

false

Yes they do.
You are also full of shit concerning us missions or embassies, ships, aircraft etc.
Any one no matter what their nationally is protected and subject to the constitution .

Yes, but only if they are US citizens or are non citizens on US territory legally.

It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant most of you liberals really are.

Who knew?

The bolded statement was a statement of beliefs that was the basis of the US constitution. It was never intended to grant US constitutional rights to a Chinese citizen residing in Canton, China or a British citizen residing in London.

You are failing miserably in your attempt to spin this discussion. Rights are granted by the Creator, but enforced by governments made up of humans. Each government decides which rights it will guarantee to its citizens. e.g. the right to bear arms is guaranteed by the US constitution, does that guarantee apply in China?

Yes they do.

Yes, but only if they are US citizens or are non citizens on US territory legally.

Actually, U.S. citizens who are on foreign soil are not protected by the U.S. Constitution. They are subject to the laws of whatever country they are in.

Yes they do.

Actually, U.S. citizens who are on foreign soil are not protected by the U.S. Constitution. They are subject to the laws of whatever country they are in.

unless they are on the grounds of a US embassy. which is considered US soil.

12374996_445896775596307_3201851608569414397_o.jpg

Bush spent most of his vacation on his ranch in Crawford, TX and those didn't cost us dime.
Barry is spending vacations on Hawaii or Martha Vineyards and elsewhere, it cots us millions per vacation, plus we're paying for his friends and family and separate trips for his wife etc.

See the difference? Of course you don't, you're leftist.

Bush spent most of his vacation on his ranch in Crawford, TX and those didn't cost us dime.
Barry is spending vacations on Hawaii or Martha Vineyards and elsewhere, it cots us millions per vacation, plus we're paying for his friends and family and separate trips for his wife etc.

See the difference? Of course you don't, you're leftist.

Bush also worked on almost all of his "vacations." Obama hobnobs with showbiz personalities and other wealthy white people.

full of shit as always :

You explained why the Constitution protects people at an American embassy. You claimed it protects everyone on the planet.

When are you going to prove that?
I never said it did, you assholes assumed I did.
It's funny but no suprize that you and the other one live brain cell posters have reading comprehension issues.

Forum List

Back