Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

Yes, the rights under the constitution apply to American citizens and legal foreign citizens on US territory, US ships and at US embassies. No one ever said otherwise. Those rights do not apply to people in the US illegally, convicted felons, or enemy combatants.

You were trying to claim that ALL PEOPLE have the protections of the US constitution. That is blatantly stupid.
false you ass hats have been making that false and stupid claim since this thread started ...like I said....
anyone in any place that the US has a embassy or diplomatic station is covered by the constitution.
also any ship ,flight our any other conveyance that is owned or used by the US is sovereign territory .
everyone on board is protected by the constitution.
now do you ignorant fucks get it.?

no one disagreed with that, dipshit. What we disagreed with was your stupid statement the all people have US constitutional rights.

let me make it simple for you: A Chinese citizen in China does not have US constitutional rights. If that person enters the USA legally then he has them while he is in the US.

Foreign diplomats in the US at a diplomatic mission (which is considered the territory of that other country) do not have US rights while on that property.

this really isn't complicated.
Yes they do.
You are also full of shit concerning us missions or embassies, ships, aircraft etc.
All those are considered sovereign us teritority.
Any one no matter what their nationally is protected and subject to the constitution .

Yes, but only if they are US citizens or are non citizens on US territory legally.

It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant most of you liberals really are.
False !
If you enter any country illegally you are immediately subject to their laws and and government regulations.
The constitution applies to everyone legally or not. No part of Equal treatment under the law"says citizens only.

That's weird. I had no idea that "all men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights" only meant Americans on American soil. The Creator says, "Fuck you!" to everyone else.

Who knew?

The bolded statement was a statement of beliefs that was the basis of the US constitution. It was never intended to grant US constitutional rights to a Chinese citizen residing in Canton, China or a British citizen residing in London.

You are failing miserably in your attempt to spin this discussion. Rights are granted by the Creator, but enforced by governments made up of humans. Each government decides which rights it will guarantee to its citizens. e.g. the right to bear arms is guaranteed by the US constitution, does that guarantee apply in China?
The real spin being attempted here is the rights granted by the creator bullshit.
Last time I checked evolution doesn't concern itself with rights.
Other than physics, rights , laws ,,government, are human concepts created by and for us.

12374996_445896775596307_3201851608569414397_o.jpg

Bush spent most of his vacation on his ranch in Crawford, TX and those didn't cost us dime.
Barry is spending vacations on Hawaii or Martha Vineyards and elsewhere, it cots us millions per vacation, plus we're paying for his friends and family and separate trips for his wife etc.

See the difference? Of course you don't, you're leftist.
It's good to be president.

Bush spent most of his vacation on his ranch in Crawford, TX and those didn't cost us dime.
Barry is spending vacations on Hawaii or Martha Vineyards and elsewhere, it cots us millions per vacation, plus we're paying for his friends and family and separate trips for his wife etc.

See the difference? Of course you don't, you're leftist.
It's good to be president.

Of course, it's always easy when someone else pays.

Yes, the rights under the constitution apply to American citizens and legal foreign citizens on US territory, US ships and at US embassies. No one ever said otherwise. Those rights do not apply to people in the US illegally, convicted felons, or enemy combatants.

You were trying to claim that ALL PEOPLE have the protections of the US constitution. That is blatantly stupid.
false you ass hats have been making that false and stupid claim since this thread started ...like I said....
anyone in any place that the US has a embassy or diplomatic station is covered by the constitution.
also any ship ,flight our any other conveyance that is owned or used by the US is sovereign territory .

no one disagreed with that, dipshit. What we disagreed with was your stupid statement the all people have US constitutional rights.

let me make it simple for you: A Chinese citizen in China does not have US constitutional rights. If that person enters the USA legally then he has them while he is in the US.

Foreign diplomats in the US at a diplomatic mission (which is considered the territory of that other country) do not have US rights while on that property.

Yes they do.
You are also full of shit concerning us missions or embassies, ships, aircraft etc.
Any one no matter what their nationally is protected and subject to the constitution .

Yes, but only if they are US citizens or are non citizens on US territory legally.

False !
If you enter any country illegally you are immediately subject to their laws and and government regulations.
The constitution applies to everyone legally or not. No part of Equal treatment under the law"says citizens only.

bullshit. someone in this country illegally is subject to our laws but is not entitled to the protections afforded to US citizens. Illegals can be deported without a hearing or the services of a lawyer.

But you have tried to change the debate, your original contention was that people anywhere in the world were entitled to US constitutional protections and rights.

when you got your ass kicked on that, you changed tactics to illegals, and you are wrong about that too.

That's weird. I had no idea that "all men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights" only meant Americans on American soil. The Creator says, "Fuck you!" to everyone else.

Who knew?

The bolded statement was a statement of beliefs that was the basis of the US constitution. It was never intended to grant US constitutional rights to a Chinese citizen residing in Canton, China or a British citizen residing in London.

You are failing miserably in your attempt to spin this discussion. Rights are granted by the Creator, but enforced by governments made up of humans. Each government decides which rights it will guarantee to its citizens. e.g. the right to bear arms is guaranteed by the US constitution, does that guarantee apply in China?
The real spin being attempted here is the rights granted by the creator bullshit.
Other than physics, rights , laws ,,government, are human concepts created by and for us.

have you read our constitution and declaration of independence? obviously not. Go read them and look for the words "endowed by their creator".

the founders believed that rights were endowed by God but enforced by governments.

Yes they do.

False !

bullshit. someone in this country illegally is subject to our laws but is not entitled to the protections afforded to US citizens. Illegals can be deported without a hearing or the services of a lawyer.

But you have tried to change the debate, your original contention was that people anywhere in the world were entitled to US constitutional protections and rights.

when you got your ass kicked on that, you changed tactics to illegals, and you are wrong about that too.
really? show me where I said "
your original contention was that people anywhere in the world were entitled to US constitutional protections and rights".

Who knew?

have you read our constitution and declaration of independence? obviously not. Go read them and look for the words "endowed by their creator".

the founders believed that rights were endowed by God but enforced by governments.
"believed" being the operative word .
when that was written it was an assumption, with no basis in fact...
please show me actual empirical evidence that "a creator exists and granted us "rights".

"Its only OK when a Democrat does it!"

The stupidity of this is still amusing.

Yes your stupidity is amusing. Many of us have tried to educated you but it turns out you're just a stupid n*gger.
Educated people don't use words like ni&&er except in an historical context.

Educated people use it WHEN the word applies in any context.
Guess that leaves you out. .

Yes your stupidity is amusing. Many of us have tried to educated you but it turns out you're just a stupid n*gger.

Guess it means you don't realize he is one.

Who knew?

please show me actual empirical evidence that "a creator exists and granted us "rights".

its what the founders believed and based this nation on. Prove to me that a Creator does not exist. Beliefs do not require proof, just belief.

you probably believe that Hillary would be a good president, but you surely cannot prove that.

and 99% of black rappers who use the word multiple times.

To people like daws101, it's OK when black people use a WORD they consider racist. They base their determination of whether or not a WORD is racist on who uses it.

false! it doesn't matter what "race" he is.
Contrary to popular belief, a ****** is a person who: Is loud, ignorant and annoying. Ghetto, smells like shit, and is almost 100% uneducated. They love to complain, but don't get off their lazy asses to do anything about it. Many of them are also fat.

While others may think differently, there is a wide margin of difference between a ******, and a African person. Anyone can be a ******, despite their race, color or creed.
from that description you are a ******!

false! it doesn't matter what "race" he is.
Contrary to popular belief, a ****** is a person who: Is loud, ignorant and annoying. Ghetto, smells like shit, and is almost 100% uneducated. They love to complain, but don't get off their lazy asses to do anything about it. Many of them are also fat.

While others may think differently, there is a wide margin of difference between a ******, and a African person. Anyone can be a ******, despite their race, color or creed.
from that description you are a ******!

Since I'm not any of those things that fit the definition, I can't be one. Too bad you are.

Who knew?

its what the founders believed and based this nation on. Prove to me that a Creator does not exist. Beliefs do not require proof, just belief.

you probably believe that Hillary would be a good president, but you surely cannot prove that.
false! what the founders believed :
None of the Founding Fathers were atheists. Most of the Founders were Deists, which is to say they thought the universe had a creator, but that he does not concern himself with the daily lives of humans, and does not directly communicate with humans, either by revelation or by sacred books. They spoke often of God, (Nature's God or the God of Nature), but this was not the God of the bible. They did not deny that there was a person called Jesus, and praised him for his benevolent teachings, but they flatly denied his divinity. Some people speculate that if Charles Darwin had lived a century earlier, the Founding Fathers would have had a basis for accepting naturalistic origins of life, and they would have been atheists. We'll never know; but by reading their own writings, it's clear that most of them were opposed to the bible, and the teachings of Christianity in particular.
Yes, there were Christian men among the Founders. Just as Congress removed Thomas Jefferson's words that condemned the practice of slavery in the colonies, they also altered his wording regarding equal rights. His original wording is here in blue italics: "All men are created equal and independent. From that equal creation they derive rights inherent and inalienable." Congress changed that phrase, increasing its religious overtones: "All men are created equal. They are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights." But we are not governed by the Declaration of Independence-- it is a historical document, not a constitutional one.

Our Founding Fathers Were NOT Christians
as to Hillary being a good president ,like anyone else who has been elected to the office that has yet to be proved.
it's obvious you already "believe" she will be a bad president based on bias and unprovable speculation.

Last edited:

yeah, in context...instead of making an asshole out of yourself, be an adult and admit you don't understand rap music.

To people like daws101, it's OK when black people use a WORD they consider racist. They base their determination of whether or not a WORD is racist on who uses it.
it's only racist when the intent is (damn you clowns are ignorant.)

Forum List

Back