Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

It is exactly the same thing based on ideology.
you're free to think so, but you're wrong.

nazism is a political belief, islam is a religion.
Add Sharia law and it also become a political belief.
No, it really doesn't

Yes it does.
Muslim Jihadists implement a Government Theocracy.
super. Islam is still a religion

Mixed with deadly politics.

you're free to think so, but you're wrong.

nazism is a political belief, islam is a religion.
No, it really doesn't

Yes it does.

That is your opinion. And if you want to screen for some of those political ideas I'm ok with that

No, it really doesn't

Yes it does.

That is your opinion. And if you want to screen for some of those political ideas I'm ok with that

It is not an opinion.
It is based on what they actually do when they take over a city and or tribe.

No, it really doesn't

Yes it does.

It is not an opinion.
whatever. there's plenty of muslims in this country that haven't 'taken over' shit. there are plenty of muslims in other countries that are just the same.

but again, if you want to screen for ideas about equal rights for women and the like I'm fine with that.

Yes it does.

It is not an opinion.
whatever. there's plenty of muslims in this country that haven't 'taken over' shit. there are plenty of muslims in other countries that are just the same.

but again, if you want to screen for ideas about equal rights for women and the like I'm fine with that.

Just ignore that Sharia Law is being implemented in other countries as well as being tried here in America also.
Sharia Law in America - Current Status

It is not an opinion.

Just ignore that Sharia Law is being implemented in other countries as well as being tried here in America also.
lol. that's what you're wetting the bed over? in no way is that implementing sharia law. wow. some people are just scared of their own shadow - after all, that shadow could just be someone in a burka trying to make them follow sharia law. lol

Actually Islam is not just a religion. It is also a theocratic form of government as well.
it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.

It is not an opinion.

lol. that's what you're wetting the bed over? in no way is that implementing sharia law. wow. some people are just scared of their own shadow - after all, that shadow could just be someone in a burka trying to make them follow sharia law. lol

Oh yes it is.
As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America, majority of American states have introduced bills banning courts from accommodating Sharia law.

But those bills have been stalled by well-financed challenges in court by Muslim groups that also campaign against politicians who sponsor and/or support such bills. Oklahoma's law banning Sharia law from courts has been struck down.

It is not an opinion.

Oh yes it is.
As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America, majority of American states have introduced bills banning courts from accommodating Sharia law.

But those bills have been stalled by well-financed challenges in court by Muslim groups that also campaign against politicians who sponsor and/or support such bills. Oklahoma's law banning Sharia law from courts has been struck down.
really? show us the rise. where do you get that statistic?

and what kind of conflicts are there?

Oklahoma's law was obviously unconstitutional. why shouldn't it have been struck down?

It is not an opinion.

Oh yes it is.

Oklahoma's law was obviously unconstitutional. why shouldn't it have been struck down?

I did not give any statistic.

REALLY?
Sharia law contradicts Constitutional law.

Carter Banned Iranians from Coming to US During Hostage Crisis

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!

Iranians are a race?

Are Germans or Italians a race?

What do you think?

I have always called myself half German.

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!

Iranians are a race?

What do you think?

And you consider German a race?

Oh yes it is.

REALLY?
"As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America,"
that's a statistic, but you appear to have simply made it up.

Here's the thing with Oklahoma's proposed amendment - it was unconstitutional. what it did was tell the courts that it could not consider the religious laws of one faith while leaving the religious laws for other faiths available for consideration.
now i can't say under what circumstances someone would want or the court would want to consider religious laws, but in that scenario all faiths should have equal footing per our first amendment - so clearly the Oklahoma amendment was unconstitutional.

Iranians are a race?

What do you think?

And you consider German a race?

No Ethnicity.
Caucasian would be race.

Oh yes it is.

REALLY?
"As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America,"

Here's the thing with Oklahoma's proposed amendment - it was unconstitutional. what it did was tell the courts that it could not consider the religious laws of one faith while leaving the religious laws for other faiths available for consideration.
now i can't say under what circumstances someone would want or the court would want to consider religious laws, but in that scenario all faiths should have equal footing per our first amendment - so clearly the Oklahoma amendment was unconstitutional.

It came from the link I put up.
I did not say it.

Oh yes it is.

REALLY?

It came from the link I put up.
I did not say it.
i'm not sure how anyone was supposed to know that was a quote. either way - you're citing it, you should be able to back it up. if you can't, why did you cite it?

Oh yes it is.

REALLY?

Sharia Law is a political Islamic legal system and totally incompatible with our Constitution.

Forum List

Back