Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

Carter Banned Iranians from Coming to US During Hostage Crisis

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!
Iranians vs. Muslims. Do you see the difference?

The majority of Iranians are Muslim.
But the ban was on Iranians, not on Muslims....surely you can see the difference.
what difference does it make?

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!
That's SIX topics, at least, about Carter and the Iranians now.

This is no coincidence. Don't tell me you parroting rubes don't all drink from the same piss bowl. It is blazingly obvious you all get your news from the same Ministry of Propaganda.

NUKE IRAN T-shirts were all the rage in the early 80s. As were FUCK IRAN shirts.

Iran was Enemy Number One after the overthrow of the dictator Shah who was known for torturing suspected dissidents, a fact the whiny useful idiot liberals of the 70s reminded us in order to drive a wedge between the US and our less than perfect Cold War allies. Much like the pants shitting whiners of today are serving as Russia's useful idiots in order to drive a wedge between us and Turkey at the moment.

Iran was behind the blowing up the Marine barracks in Lebanon, killing 241 Marines.

Iran was behind the blowing up of our embassy in Kuwait in 1983, killing 5 people.

Iran was behind the blowing up of our embassy in Beirut, killing 62 people.

Iran was funding and supplying Hamas to attack Israel.

Iran was funding and supplying Hezbollah to attack Israel.

Iran was behind countless airplane hijackings and murders.

Iran had terrorist training camps in their country.

But Republicans had balls back then. Republican President Ronald Reagan let in over 11,000 Iranian refugees during his first term, while all that shit was going on.

Over 11,000.

We all know what the pants shitters of today who call themselves Republicans would have to say about that. "Treason!" "We must ban Iranians!"

But Reagan had balls, unlike these modern day cowards infecting the GOP. And Reagan didn't have the incredibly mind-blowing technical resources of the Department of Fatherland Homeland Security at his disposal.

And here's the thing, pants shitters:

NOT ONE IRANIAN REFUGEE BLEW ANYTHING UP!!!

Remember: terrorist training camps existed in Iran at this time.

So... you can all keep saying you want to be like Carter. Go ahead. I have been onto you for quite some time now. You are reincarnations of the liberals of the 70s. You demonstrate it all the time. You are not Reagan Republicans. You have nothing in common with Reagan, at all.

That's why you keep using Democrats FDR and Carter to justify your behaviors, instead of a Republican.

Thought you'd like to know.

But the ban was on Iranians, not on Muslims....surely you can see the difference.
You do not see a difference? :lmao: You are definitely a RWr, aren't you?

You do not see a difference? :lmao: You are definitely a RWr, aren't you?
A muslim is a muslim is a muslim. so?

Especially when 90 to 95 % of Iranians are Sharia Muslims.
That is banning Muslims from one country.
Why can't the left see this difference?

Especially when 90 to 95 % of Iranians are Sharia Muslims.
That is banning Muslims from one country.
Why can't the left see this difference?
who cares, they are useless tools.

Trump and the Ministry of Propaganda and all the pants shitters are playing right into the hands of ISIS.

Useful idiots.

The constitution is for American citizens and American Citizens only.
simply not true...

NO WHERE in the Bill of Rights does it mention you have to be a citizen for the protection and over reach from the gvt.

EVERYONE in this Nation, including foreigners visiting, foreigners working here and illegal immigrants are covered under the bill of rights....

there is NO ARGUMENT you can make to change that...

i know you believe that, but it doesn't matter what you believe.
sharia law is not totally incompatible with our constitution. off hand, our constitution does not care if your food is butchered in a certain manner, or if you pay someone interest on a loan. it doesn't care what you wear or don't wear on your head.
so, why are you wanting it?
Wanting what?
what you posted. Didn't you read what you wrote?
Im not sure what part of that you think i want.

The post wasn't about me or my beliefs. Help me out and explain what you meant
well you wrote it, I'd expect that you knew what you wrote.
the only thing i can think of to make sense of your post is that you believe i "want" sharia law.
i'm not sure how you would reach that conclusion, but perhaps i'm not thinking of "want" in the right sense.
I don't "want" to follow sharia law. that's not my faith. i do "want" people free to follow their own faiths.

was that your meaning?

Only if they are here on American soil and that is limited.
I don't know how it would fall Constitutionally speaking. I agree that before coming under the jurisdiction of the United States a person does not have the same rights that we as citizens and residents do.
The other side is the first amendment does not so much guarantee a right to the people as it does limit the actions of the government. I don't know how such a law could be codified without running into a first amendment issue.
then you have the rights of the people that are already here - aren't their rights infringed upon if the government puts into law the idea that people like them are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed in?

Well I for one am happy that we did not allow Nazi's in because it would have infringed upon their Constitutional rights.
not the same thing. don't be intentionally disingenuous.

It is exactly the same thing based on ideology.
you're free to think so, but you're wrong.

nazism is a political belief, islam is a religion.
On man's religion is another man's political belief.

I don't know how it would fall Constitutionally speaking. I agree that before coming under the jurisdiction of the United States a person does not have the same rights that we as citizens and residents do.
The other side is the first amendment does not so much guarantee a right to the people as it does limit the actions of the government. I don't know how such a law could be codified without running into a first amendment issue.
then you have the rights of the people that are already here - aren't their rights infringed upon if the government puts into law the idea that people like them are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed in?

Well I for one am happy that we did not allow Nazi's in because it would have infringed upon their Constitutional rights.
not the same thing. don't be intentionally disingenuous.

It is exactly the same thing based on ideology.
you're free to think so, but you're wrong.

nazism is a political belief, islam is a religion.
On man's religion is another man's political belief.
not that that matters, because no matter what else you want to label it, islam remains a religion.

simply not true...

NO WHERE in the Bill of Rights does it mention you have to be a citizen for the protection and over reach from the gvt.

EVERYONE in this Nation, including foreigners visiting, foreigners working here and illegal immigrants are covered under the bill of rights....

Founders intent....

simply not true...

Founders intent....
lol. you might as well have said you were going to quote the dream you had last night because your 'founder's intent' will clearly be just as much personal imagination.

simply not true...

Founders intent....
false! that's your willful misinterpretation of what you wish was the founders intent.

background.jpg

Forum List

Back