Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

Oh yes it is.
As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America, majority of American states have introduced bills banning courts from accommodating Sharia law.

But those bills have been stalled by well-financed challenges in court by Muslim groups that also campaign against politicians who sponsor and/or support such bills. Oklahoma's law banning Sharia law from courts has been struck down.
really? show us the rise. where do you get that statistic?

and what kind of conflicts are there?

Oklahoma's law was obviously unconstitutional. why shouldn't it have been struck down?

I did not give any statistic.

Oklahoma's law was obviously unconstitutional. why shouldn't it have been struck down?
REALLY?
Sharia law contradicts Constitutional law.
"As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America,"
that's a statistic, but you appear to have simply made it up.

Here's the thing with Oklahoma's proposed amendment - it was unconstitutional. what it did was tell the courts that it could not consider the religious laws of one faith while leaving the religious laws for other faiths available for consideration.
now i can't say under what circumstances someone would want or the court would want to consider religious laws, but in that scenario all faiths should have equal footing per our first amendment - so clearly the Oklahoma amendment was unconstitutional.

It came from the link I put up.
I did not say it.
i'm not sure how anyone was supposed to know that was a quote. either way - you're citing it, you should be able to back it up. if you can't, why did you cite it?

Anybody who clicked on the link would know.
Even if they didn't, they would know that it came from the link. Hint red letters.

lol. that's what you're wetting the bed over? in no way is that implementing sharia law. wow. some people are just scared of their own shadow - after all, that shadow could just be someone in a burka trying to make them follow sharia law. lol

Oh yes it is.
As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America, majority of American states have introduced bills banning courts from accommodating Sharia law.

But those bills have been stalled by well-financed challenges in court by Muslim groups that also campaign against politicians who sponsor and/or support such bills. Oklahoma's law banning Sharia law from courts has been struck down.

REALLY?
"As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rise in America,"

Here's the thing with Oklahoma's proposed amendment - it was unconstitutional. what it did was tell the courts that it could not consider the religious laws of one faith while leaving the religious laws for other faiths available for consideration.
now i can't say under what circumstances someone would want or the court would want to consider religious laws, but in that scenario all faiths should have equal footing per our first amendment - so clearly the Oklahoma amendment was unconstitutional.

Sharia Law is a political Islamic legal system and totally incompatible with our Constitution.
i know you believe that, but it doesn't matter what you believe.
sharia law is not totally incompatible with our constitution. off hand, our constitution does not care if your food is butchered in a certain manner, or if you pay someone interest on a loan. it doesn't care what you wear or don't wear on your head.

Oh yes it is.

REALLY?

Sharia Law is a political Islamic legal system and totally incompatible with our Constitution.
sharia law is not totally incompatible with our constitution. off hand, our constitution does not care if your food is butchered in a certain manner, or if you pay someone interest on a loan. it doesn't care what you wear or don't wear on your head.

It does when a religious law calls for hanging Gays. stoning women for adultery and cutting off hands when caught stealing.

REALLY?

It does when a religious law calls for hanging Gays. stoning women for adultery and cutting off hands when caught stealing.
so you need to outlaw judaism and christianity as well - right?

REALLY?

Do we hang gay people here?
Do we stone people or cut off their hands?

no, but then neither do the muslims in this country

That is because we don't have Sharia Law.

That is because we don't have Sharia Law.
oh - and i thought you were wetting the bed a few posts back because of the spread of sharia in the US and it's implementation in cities the muslims had 'taken over'

i guess i misread you

but once again, you do seem to point out that there are muslims in the united states that aren't living sharia law in the manner that you interpret it. does that make them wrong about their own religion or you wrong about it?

So, Trump can't do anything, so it is all a moot point. He is not in charge of anything at this time. So, you all are a bunch of goof balls.

OP warning ......the op is a white supremist anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.
and here is the hate baiter, coming out to play!! hey hate baiter how you doing?

Oh yes it is.

REALLY?

so, why are you wanting it?

REALLY?

Wanting what?

REALLY?

Wanting what?
what you posted. Didn't you read what you wrote?

Carter Banned Iranians from Coming to US During Hostage Crisis

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!
Iranians vs. Muslims. Do you see the difference?

The majority of Iranians are Muslim.
But the ban was on Iranians, not on Muslims....surely you can see the difference.

Wanting what?
Im not sure what part of that you think i want.

The post wasn't about me or my beliefs. Help me out and explain what you meant

Wanting what?
Im not sure what part of that you think i want.

The post wasn't about me or my beliefs. Help me out and explain what you meant
well you wrote it, I'd expect that you knew what you wrote.

They banned EVERYBODY from coming to the US from 1924-1965. .

f3f19x.jpg

https://www.census.gov/prod/99pubs/99statab/sec31.pdf

Forum List

Back