🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Over! Obama's Deputy Defense Secretary Comes Forward Admitting The Obama Admin Spied On Trump

BREAKING Update:

She's trying very hard to walk this back, but that's not going to happen. She ran her mouth too much.

Evelyn Farkas Interviews Contradict Denials of Inside Info, Reveal She Worked With Obama Admin to Spread Trump Intel

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/evelyn-farkas-interviews-contradict-denials-inside-information-reveal-worked-obama-admin-spread-trump-intel/

Oh There is about to be a big explosion on this.. Farkas opened up a new line of intel dissemination and collection. She is now Fu*ked. And it goes all the way to Obama who viewed and authorized the unmasking of Trumps people through the white-house counselors office of Valarie Jarret.

Its about to break wide open..
For repeating what everyone already knew? Trump's people were intercepted communicating with Russians who were wiretapped. Russians hacked the election and the Obama administration didn't want Trump to squash evidence of that. All perfectly legal.
Irrelevant! Americans were deliberately unmasked which is a felony. Whoever authorized it is in big trouble.

BREAKING Update:

She's trying very hard to walk this back, but that's not going to happen. She ran her mouth too much.

Evelyn Farkas Interviews Contradict Denials of Inside Info, Reveal She Worked With Obama Admin to Spread Trump Intel

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/evelyn-farkas-interviews-contradict-denials-inside-information-reveal-worked-obama-admin-spread-trump-intel/

Oh There is about to be a big explosion on this.. Farkas opened up a new line of intel dissemination and collection. She is now Fu*ked. And it goes all the way to Obama who viewed and authorized the unmasking of Trumps people through the white-house counselors office of Valarie Jarret.

For repeating what everyone already knew? Trump's people were intercepted communicating with Russians who were wiretapped. Russians hacked the election and the Obama administration didn't want Trump to squash evidence of that. All perfectly legal.
Irrelevant! Americans were deliberately unmasked which is a felony. Whoever authorized it is in big trouble.
You freaks never learn... that's not necessarily true.

Q&A on 'unmasking' and leaking classified information

When a U.S. intelligence agency, such as the National Security Agency, conducts surveillance of a foreigner inside the U.S., sometimes that surveillance will include the name of an American that the foreigner is speaking to or about. When this happens, intelligence analysts are obliged to hide or "minimize" the name of the American, unless knowing the American's name is necessary to understanding the foreign intelligence described in the report.

"If, for instance, an intelligence piece were about Russian intelligence assets engaged in an operation to influence political figures, the identity of the political figure would be necessary," said Todd Hinnen, head of the Justice Department's National Security Division during the Obama administration and a National Security Council staff member under George W. Bush. "Unless you know the answer to that question, you can't appreciate the meaning and importance of the intelligence."

The Alt and Far Right will discover at the appropriate time to whom Farkis gave sworn depositions.

It is not their right to know at this time.

Farkas will either disappear or do the 5th like the IRS creep, talk about a thread unraveling...

Last edited:

I know you're just trolling for attention, but repeating it's a felony isn't helping. It's NOT a felony, it's a violation of regulations. The rules Holder put in place. You won't find "unmasking" in 18 USC.

Now carry on.

I know you're just trolling for attention, but repeating it's a felony isn't helping. It's NOT a felony, it's a violation of regulations. The rules Holder put in place. You won't find "unmasking" in 18 USC.

Now carry on.
You are wrong. I heard them say its worth 10-years

You are wrong. I heard them say its worth 10-years

You heard

Gowdy: Well, I'm not going to argue with you, Director Comey, but it is — you know, we're going to discuss a lot of important things today, whether Russia attempted to influence our democratic process is incredibly important. Whether they sought to influence it is a separate analysis, incredibly important. The motive behind that interference and influence, incredibly important. Our U.S. response, incredibly important. Some of that may rise to the level of a crime. Some of it does not rise to the level of a crime. One thing you and I agree on is the felonious dissemination of classified material most definitely is a crime. So, I would ask you, and I understand some of the procedures that you are up against — I would humbly ask you to seek authority from whomever you need to seek authority from. Because I'm going to finish the same way I started. This is an agreement between the American people and its government. We are going to — we, the American people, give certain powers to government to keep us safe, and when those powers are misused and
the motive is not criminal investigations or national security, then I'll bet you my fellow citizens are rethinking their side of the equation. Because that U. S. citizen could be them next time. It could be you. It could be me. It could be anyone until we start seriously investigating and prosecuting what Congress thought was serious enough to attach a 10-year felony to.
With that, I would yield back, Mr. Chairman.

Gowdy wasn't talking about unmasking, or just got it wrong.

I see the reading dysfunction problem is wide-spread among the snowflakes, not just limited to one.
Great, so quote her saying, 'Obama spied on Trump,' without her saying something else that your flakey brain thinks is her saying that.
The article states she ADMITTED the trump administration spied on Trump. Sorry - you can't fix stupid. If that's not good enough it is so by CHOICE.
A simple, "no, I can't actually quote her saying Obama spied on Trump," would have sufficed.

:dance:

Any half competent prosecutor could get her a 10 year prison sentence. Hell, they got a guy for insider trading for saying "Your bunny has a good nose!"
Prison sentence for what? Encouraging folks to find information on Trump colluding with Russia to hack the election?

You flakes have completely lost your minds.
If they broke the law...

Great, so quote her saying, 'Obama spied on Trump,' without her saying something else that your flakey brain thinks is her saying that.
The article states she ADMITTED the trump administration spied on Trump. Sorry - you can't fix stupid. If that's not good enough it is so by CHOICE.
A simple, "no, I can't actually quote her saying Obama spied on Trump," would have sufficed.

:dance:

Any half competent prosecutor could get her a 10 year prison sentence. Hell, they got a guy for insider trading for saying "Your bunny has a good nose!"
Prison sentence for what? Encouraging folks to find information on Trump colluding with Russia to hack the election?

You flakes have completely lost your minds.
If they broke the law...
Not even then as there's no evidence she encouraged anyone to break the law.

[
Who was feeding her the information and why was she providing it for her "Friends on the hill"? This means Clinton knew, Huma knew, as did Obama... (Don't think for a minuet that Obama wasn't involved.. He had to authorize it)

This interview should send her and a few dozen others right to prison..

Wow- that is quite a bit of speculation from reading someone's body language while you were out drinking.

LOL

I look forward to the investigation continuing and hope she is called to testify.

Maybe like Michael Flynn she will ask for immunity.

BREAKING Update:

^^^ anti-American propaganda
How so? It's her words!

Her words say that there was a connection between Russia and Trump

if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians

Do you believe her?

BREAKING Update:

Its about to break wide open.. This is part of the documentation that Nunes was given access too and informed about by whistleblowers in the executive office building.

And you know this....because of your inside information....or just the voices in your head?

LOL

BREAKING Update:

Those who received and then disseminated the info are in that same sinking ship..

BREAKING Update:

Its about to break wide open.. This is part of the documentation that Nunes was given access too and informed about by whistleblowers in the executive office building.

And you know this....because of your inside information....or just the voices in your head?

LOL

Unlike you, I have sources that are credible. Your multiple personalities and the voices in your head are not credible.

Billy Boob, you have no credible sources, and those in your head don't count.

Forum List

Back