It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did people tax Polio and Smallpox vaccines to protect themselves from Polio and Smallpox, or to protect themselves from those who refused those vaccines?
Would you let a loved one attend school or church during a smallpox epidemic if you knew 1/2 of those there refused the smallpox vaccine?

I have seen the videos from Georgia and MIchigan. have you?
I've reviewed plenty of 'evidence' and none has stood up to scrutiny. We'll see if 2,000 mules turns out any different.

Trump was fighting the DC corruption in both parties which apparently you support. its amazing how ignorant you hate filled liberals are.
Trump is the picture of corruption. He is more interested in him winning than the country surviving. If you dismiss both parties you're only left with the Cult of Trump, and that cult is based on hatred. Hatred of Muslims, immigrants, liberals, Democrats, and anyone who crosses Trump.

I've seen plenty of vaxxed people both right after getting the vaccines and then catching covid and dying.
Not sure I understand what you're trying to say but, if I did, I suspect I wouldn't believe you. How many people do you know?

Catching the virus gives the victim, real immunity that last longer and is stronger than the vax hun.
That I believe. I also believe recovering from covid is easier with the vax and the protection is additive.

I've reviewed plenty of 'evidence' and none has stood up to scrutiny. We'll see if 2,000 mules turns out any different.

Trump is the picture of corruption. He is more interested in him winning than the country surviving. If you dismiss both parties you're only left with the Cult of Trump, and that cult is based on hatred. Hatred of Muslims, immigrants, liberals, Democrats, and anyone who crosses Trump.

Simplistic thinking. Are you always so simplistic?

For one example

If I say it's wrong for people to break into our nation illegally, do I HATE them? Oh wait you can't answer that because it would blow up your worldview. Right?

Not actually because the seeds of "seeing" are already planted. My county--highly vaxxed--is at 20% test positivity rate AGAIN. And out of season. Why is that I wonder?
Not much to wonder about. The latest variant of COVID is much more contagious than previous variants

Not much to wonder about. The latest variant of COVID is much more contagious than previous variants

"variants"

Just an excuse for failed vaccines which you shill for. Note that other diseases had no excuse of "variants""--polio, smallpox, measles.

Sure. Keep shilling

"variants"

Just an excuse for failed vaccines which you shill for. Note that other diseases had no excuse of "variants""--polio, smallpox, measles.

Sure. Keep shilling
No, not just an excuse. They are real. It’s a medical thing

Simplistic thinking. Are you always so simplistic?

For one example

If I say it's wrong for people to break into our nation illegally, do I HATE them? Oh wait you can't answer that because it would blow up your worldview. Right?
Trump said: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

I'm just a simple man but that sure sounds like hate to me.

This is a practicing physician in California with a large following giving the all-clear to other doctors. So I expect the avalanche of truth from the trenches to start soon.

Golfing Gator you've been quiet on what your wife is seeing....

The vaccines have been a wonderful boon , preventing serious illness and death and slowing community transmission.

Just another self diddling by Typhoid Sue.

Would you let a loved one attend school or church during a smallpox epidemic if you knew 1/2 of those there refused the smallpox vaccine?

Hundreds of years of data​

Left untreated, smallpox would kill three out of every 10 who were infected with it, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And those who survived often lived with scars afterward.

OMFG..........WHAT IF THEY HAD EBOLA THAT KILLED EVERYONE.

scared37.gif

Trump said: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

I'm just a simple man but that sure sounds like hate to me.
Why does your party think it can just pick and choose what laws it will obey...........then expect others to obey you.

That is the border.............and why this country needs a divorce.

It reflects the actual numbers for the GDP in China. That you do not like the facts is not really my issue. You have again failed to support a thing you claim. Even your link did not claim what you think it does.
china is doing better than we are due to the stupid policies of senile old joe. there is no way you can deny that if you have any semblance of credibility

china is doing better than we are due to the stupid policies of senile old joe. there is no way you can deny that if you have any semblance of credibility

More empty words not supported by a single piece of data.

At least you are consistent.

you are totally indoctrinated by the lying media. the movie 2000 mules lays it all our very clearly. the 2020 election was rigged, no question about that, the only question is whether anything will be done about it and the answer is probably not--------and the should scare the shit out of every american of every political leaning.

picture of corruption??? the clintons and bidens fit that description, not Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back