It's Over

Autopsy said so
LOL

Liar. Nothing on there says he died from drugs.

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression

Manner of death: Homicide.

NINTCHDBPICT000586601207.png
Read your own cut and paste:

"Manner of death classification is a statutory function of the medical examiner,..."
"Manner of death is not a legal determination of culpability or intent, and should not be used to usurp the judicial process."

So that is what you immediately try to do.
"Homicide" is a medical term. "Murder" must be determined in a court of law.
Are you on Fentanyl? Where did I say the medical examiner's office prosecutes? I showed their report lists his death as a homicide (meaning he was killed, as opposed to suicide) and that kneeling on his neck contributed to it.

"Homicide is when one person kills another, while murder is homicide with intent (pre-planned). Murder is not defined by common law, rather it is defined by statute. However, homicide has quite a different connotation and results in different legal ramifications, sometimes none at all. "

Homicide literally means "the killing of a human". Suicide is a type of homicide and is an illegal act in many places.
The actual cause of death was stated to be cardiopulmonary arrest (meaning his heart stopped and he stopped breathing resulting in death).
Other significant conditions (which may have caused or contributed to his death) included arteriosclerotic heart disease, fentanyl intoxication (poisoning) and recent meth. use.

"Liar. Nothing on there says he died from drugs."

No, but nothing on there states he didn't die from drug overdose or that the actions of police contributed to his death. Also nothing states that he was killed any one else. That is simply your own misinterpretation.
"Homicide" does not mean the killing of a human, period. It means the killing of a human by another...

Which is why suicide is not a homicide...

Suicide is not homicide.

"No, but nothing on there states he didn't die from drug overdose or that the actions of police contributed to his death. Also nothing states that he was killed any one else. That is simply your own misinterpretation."

It omits things that didn't kill him, like a piano falling on his head or a drug overdose. And yes, it does day the police actions contributed to his death...

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression
Manner of death: Homicide
As I tried to explain to you earlier homicide is NOT listed as the cause of death so your attempts to twist the word to better suit yourself are irrelevant.
You simply fail to understand what is written plainly. Actual cause of death was the fact that his heart and lungs stopped working. He notes that death occurred while the man was being restrained by police but nowhere does he state that that contributed to the death. "Other significant conditions" list possible reasons his heart and lungs may have stopped and include heart disease/low blood pressure, fentanyl OD, and methamphetamine use. No trauma is mentioned. No reason to believe his death was caused by anyone else.
"As I tried to explain to you earlier homicide is NOT listed as the cause of death..."

Idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457292
Manner of death and cause of death are two different things which is why they are listed in two different sections. The homicide is not reported as the cause of death in the official report by the medical examiner no matter how much you want to froth at the mouth about being able to find the word elsewhere in the report (and obviously not understanding it's meaning). And this despite the fact the man went to the trouble to state "Manner of death is is a statutory function of the medical examiner as part of a death certification for purposes of vital statistics and public health. Manner of death is not a legal determination of culpability or intent, and should not be used to usurp the judicial process." Which is exactly what you do when you assert that homicide means he was killed by another person. If the man was killed (rather than dying of natural causes) by another person must be proven in a court of law. Neither you nor the medical examiner are allowed to decide that. The medical examiner was well aware of that as he pointed out. So what's your problem?
Homicide only means someone was murdered, that’s all, and that’s based off cause of death
No. Homicide means a human died. There are all sorts of homicide that are not murder. Homicide is a medical term and murder is a legal term that must be determined in a court of law.
Actually homicide means someone killed the victim

Vehicular homicide is someone who died in a car accident , smothered homicide is suffocated by someone

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder
Yes, that is one definition of homicide. Ever hear of justifiable homicide? That is neither illegal nor murder. Negligent homicide is illegal but not necessarily deliberate. Murder must be determined in a court of law. A medical examiner is not a court of law and does not and cannot legally determine that a death is murder. A medical examiner is a doctor who examines a body, states his findings, and states his opinions about the physical cause(s) of death.
Justified homicide not sure how I was wrong,
Your definition doesn't apply because it is neither illegal nor murder. What's not to understand?
it's not my definition, it's off a definition site. and homicide always means killed because of another or maybe suicide I guess.
You are unaware that words may have more than one definition?
Homicide Definition

Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors | Last updated January 29, 2019
Not all homicides are crimes. However, all killings of humans are included in the homicide definition. Many homicides, such as murder and manslaughter, violate criminal laws. Others, such as a killing committed in justified self-defense, are not criminal. Illegal killings range from manslaughter to murder, with multiple degrees of each representing the gravity of the crime.

Read on to learn more about homicide definitions, when a homicide is not considered a crime, and when one could face civil liability for a wrongful death.

While the medical examiner could not rule that the man was killed by someone else he likewise could not legally rule that he wasn't. Hence the use of the word homicide in "manner of death", not cause of death.
Suicide is not homicide...

1: a person who kills another​
2: a killing of one human being by another​
You stand refuted. Get used to it.

However, all killings of humans are included in the homicide definition.
Autopsy said so
LOL

"Manner of death classification is a statutory function of the medical examiner,..."
"Manner of death is not a legal determination of culpability or intent, and should not be used to usurp the judicial process."

Are you on Fentanyl? Where did I say the medical examiner's office prosecutes? I showed their report lists his death as a homicide (meaning he was killed, as opposed to suicide) and that kneeling on his neck contributed to it.

"Homicide is when one person kills another, while murder is homicide with intent (pre-planned). Murder is not defined by common law, rather it is defined by statute. However, homicide has quite a different connotation and results in different legal ramifications, sometimes none at all. "

Homicide literally means "the killing of a human". Suicide is a type of homicide and is an illegal act in many places.
The actual cause of death was stated to be cardiopulmonary arrest (meaning his heart stopped and he stopped breathing resulting in death).
Other significant conditions (which may have caused or contributed to his death) included arteriosclerotic heart disease, fentanyl intoxication (poisoning) and recent meth. use.

No, but nothing on there states he didn't die from drug overdose or that the actions of police contributed to his death. Also nothing states that he was killed any one else. That is simply your own misinterpretation.
"Homicide" does not mean the killing of a human, period. It means the killing of a human by another...

Suicide is not homicide.

"No, but nothing on there states he didn't die from drug overdose or that the actions of police contributed to his death. Also nothing states that he was killed any one else. That is simply your own misinterpretation."

It omits things that didn't kill him, like a piano falling on his head or a drug overdose. And yes, it does day the police actions contributed to his death...

As I tried to explain to you earlier homicide is NOT listed as the cause of death so your attempts to twist the word to better suit yourself are irrelevant.
You simply fail to understand what is written plainly. Actual cause of death was the fact that his heart and lungs stopped working. He notes that death occurred while the man was being restrained by police but nowhere does he state that that contributed to the death. "Other significant conditions" list possible reasons his heart and lungs may have stopped and include heart disease/low blood pressure, fentanyl OD, and methamphetamine use. No trauma is mentioned. No reason to believe his death was caused by anyone else.
"As I tried to explain to you earlier homicide is NOT listed as the cause of death..."

Idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457292
Manner of death and cause of death are two different things which is why they are listed in two different sections. The homicide is not reported as the cause of death in the official report by the medical examiner no matter how much you want to froth at the mouth about being able to find the word elsewhere in the report (and obviously not understanding it's meaning). And this despite the fact the man went to the trouble to state "Manner of death is is a statutory function of the medical examiner as part of a death certification for purposes of vital statistics and public health. Manner of death is not a legal determination of culpability or intent, and should not be used to usurp the judicial process." Which is exactly what you do when you assert that homicide means he was killed by another person. If the man was killed (rather than dying of natural causes) by another person must be proven in a court of law. Neither you nor the medical examiner are allowed to decide that. The medical examiner was well aware of that as he pointed out. So what's your problem?
Homicide only means someone was murdered, that’s all, and that’s based off cause of death
No. Homicide means a human died. There are all sorts of homicide that are not murder. Homicide is a medical term and murder is a legal term that must be determined in a court of law.

Vehicular homicide is someone who died in a car accident , smothered homicide is suffocated by someone

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
Yes, that is one definition of homicide. Ever hear of justifiable homicide? That is neither illegal nor murder. Negligent homicide is illegal but not necessarily deliberate. Murder must be determined in a court of law. A medical examiner is not a court of law and does not and cannot legally determine that a death is murder. A medical examiner is a doctor who examines a body, states his findings, and states his opinions about the physical cause(s) of death.
Your definition doesn't apply because it is neither illegal nor murder. What's not to understand?
it's not my definition, it's off a definition site. and homicide always means killed because of another or maybe suicide I guess.
Homicide Definition

Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors | Last updated January 29, 2019
Not all homicides are crimes. However, all killings of humans are included in the homicide definition. Many homicides, such as murder and manslaughter, violate criminal laws. Others, such as a killing committed in justified self-defense, are not criminal. Illegal killings range from manslaughter to murder, with multiple degrees of each representing the gravity of the crime.

Read on to learn more about homicide definitions, when a homicide is not considered a crime, and when one could face civil liability for a wrongful death.

While the medical examiner could not rule that the man was killed by someone else he likewise could not legally rule that he wasn't. Hence the use of the word homicide in "manner of death", not cause of death.
Your highlight sentence is what I said
However, all killings of humans are included in the homicide definition.

Notice that the definition does not only include killings by other humans and so would include accidents and natural causes. This is the definition used by the medical examiner.
The medical examiner only says if it’s due to homicide or natural causes or unknown

Autopsy said so
LOL

Suicide is not homicide.

Idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457292

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
Homicide Definition

LOL

Not by you. I gave you the definition of the word, "homicide," according to Webster's dictionary.

Words have meaning, even if you don't know what they are.

Autopsy said so
LOL

Suicide is not homicide.

Idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457292

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
Homicide Definition

LOL

Not by you. I gave you the definition of the word, "homicide," according to Webster's dictionary.

And I gave you the legal definition that the medical examiner actually used. Or do you think you are allowed to decide how his reports are to be worded? You stand refuted.

Autopsy said so
LOL

Suicide is not homicide.

Idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457292

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
Homicide Definition

LOL

And I gave you the legal definition that the medical examiner actually used. Or do you think you are allowed to decide how his reports are to be worded? You stand refuted.
LOLOLOL

YOU said "homicide" is a medical term. So now you refer to a legal definition just out of convenience?

Homicide is a medical term and murder is a legal term that must be determined in a court of law.

So why not refer to a medical definition since even you point out it's a medical term? Oh, wait.... this is why...

A Guide For Manner of Death Classification

National Association of Medical Examiners ®

Homicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.

In most states, the acceptable options for manner-of-death classification are:

• Natural
• Accident
• Suicide
• Homicide
• Undetermined (or “Could not be Determined”)

4. Deaths directly due to the acute toxic effects of a drug or poison (i.e., poisoning), such as acute alcohol poisoning, excited delirium from acute cocaine intoxication, or cardiac dysrhythmia due to tricyclic antidepressant toxicity have been traditionally classified as Accident

16. Deaths due to positional restraint induced by law enforcement personnel or to choke holds or other measures to subdue may be classified as Homicide

That proves a) suicide is not homicide; and b) homicide is death caused by someone else; and c) intentional suicide is designated as "suicide"; and d) unintentional suicide, such as an overdose, is designated as an "accident"; and e) death while restrained by law enforcement is designated as a "homicide".

Given that, and given Floyd's medical examiner's report identifies the manner of death as a "homicide," the only reasonable conclusion one can reach from that is the medical examiner determined Floyd died because of Derek Chauvin's restraint.

You've been schooled. Now STFU before you make an even bigger ass of yourself than you already have.

Last edited:
Autopsy said so
LOL

Suicide is not homicide.

Idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457292

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
Homicide Definition

LOL

LOLOLOL

YOU said "homicide" is a medical term. So now you refer to a legal definition just out of convenience?

Homicide is a medical term and murder is a legal term that must be determined in a court of law.

So why not refer to a medical definition since even you point out it's a medical term? Oh, wait.... this is why...

Homicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.
• Natural
• Accident
• Suicide
• Homicide
4. Deaths directly due to the acute toxic effects of a drug or poison (i.e., poisoning), such as acute alcohol poisoning, excited delirium from acute cocaine intoxication, or cardiac dysrhythmia due to tricyclic antidepressant toxicity have been traditionally classified as Accident
16. Deaths due to positional restraint induced by law enforcement personnel or to choke holds or other measures to subdue may be classified as Homicide

That proves a) suicide is not homicide; and b) homicide is death caused by someone else; and c) intentional suicide is designated as "suicide"; and d) unintentional suicide, such as an overdose, is designated as an "accident"; and e) death while restrained by law enforcement is designated as a "homicide".

Given that, and given Floyd's medical examiner's report identifies the manner of death as a "homicide," the only reasonable conclusion one can reach from that is the medical examiner determined Floyd died because of Derek Chauvin's restraint.

You've been schooled. Now STFU before you make an even bigger ass of yourself than you already have.

Untrue. If the medical examiner had thought a murder might have been committed (not legally his decision to make) he would have listed in detail exactly what physical signs the body presented that made him think so. That was very much his job and responsibility. He would have closely checked for damage to the airway or any signs of the man being physically unable to breathe. A person who has smothered to death shows definite signs of having done so. Where are they? He listed possible causes for the man's death appropriately under "cause of death". If you have a problem with the way the man filled out his report complain to him. I have given you truth. If you prefer delusion that's on you.

Different case but more twisted medical BS revealed:

"Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official."

Autopsy said so
LOL

Suicide is not homicide.

Idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457292

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
Homicide Definition

LOL

LOLOLOL

• Natural
• Accident
• Suicide
• Homicide

Untrue. If the medical examiner had thought a murder might have been committed (not legally his decision to make) he would have listed in detail exactly what physical signs the body presented that made him think so. That was very much his job and responsibility. He would have closely checked for damage to the airway or any signs of the man being physically unable to breathe. A person who has smothered to death shows definite signs of having done so. Where are they? He listed possible causes for the man's death appropriately under "cause of death". If you have a problem with the way the man filled out his report complain to him. I have given you truth. If you prefer delusion that's on you.
You're lying again. No one said the medical examiner thought this was a case of murder. In fact, the classification guide I showed you states the manner of death in a case such as this is classified as "homicide," NOT "murder," as even you yourself have already stated "murder" is a legal term, not a medical term.

If the medical examiner believed the cause of death was due to Fentanyl, or any drug in Floyd's system, a) he would have listed that as the cause of death. He didn't. He listed only, "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression;" and b) he would have listed the manner of death as "accidental," and not "homicide," in accordance with the medical examiner's guidelines.

And I'm not the one displaying problems with the report, you are. I'm the one saying it appropriately holds the cop responsible for killing Floyd and not for dismissing Floyd's death due to drugs.

"Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official."
Huh? What's BS about what medical experts have reportedly said? Keep in mind, you have no idea what medical experts have said about this case since no medical experts have said anything about it publicly.

Huh? What's BS about what medical experts have reportedly said? Keep in mind, you have no idea what medical experts have said about this case since no medical experts have said anything about it publicly.
The BS was that he died as a result of being hit in the head which nobody has actually claimed publicly.
Autopsy said so
LOL

Suicide is not homicide.

Idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457292

hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
Learn to pronounce
nounNORTH AMERICAN
Homicide Definition

LOL

LOLOLOL

• Natural
• Accident
• Suicide
• Homicide

You're lying again. No one said the medical examiner thought this was a case of murder. In fact, the classification guide I showed you states the manner of death in a case such as this is classified as "homicide," NOT "murder," as even you yourself have already stated "murder" is a legal term, not a medical term.

If the medical examiner believed the cause of death was due to Fentanyl, or any drug in Floyd's system, a) he would have listed that as the cause of death. He didn't. He listed only, "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression;" and b) he would have listed the manner of death as "accidental," and not "homicide," in accordance with the medical examiner's guidelines.

And I'm not the one displaying problems with the report, you are. I'm the one saying it appropriately holds the cop responsible for killing Floyd and not for dismissing Floyd's death due to drugs.
Do you ever actually read the links you claim support your delusions? From A Guide For Manner of Death Classification:

This book is a Guide. The recommendations contained herein are not standards and should not be used to evaluate the performance of a given certifier in a given case. Death certification and manner-of-death classification require judgment, and room must be allowed for discretion on a case by case basis.

Starting the new approach at a given point in time is acceptable, with the caveat that one may occasionally need to explain differences between newer and older certifications involving similar or identical circumstances.
Which is exactly what the ME did.

"Manner of death is an American invention... It was added to the death certificate by public health officials to assist in clarifying the circumstances of death and how an injury was sustained—not as a legally binding opinion—and with a major goal of assisting nosologists who code and classify cause-of-death information from death certificates for statistical purposes.

The cause of death was cardiopulmonary arrest. Law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression is a circumstance of death.

If the medical examiner believed the cause of death was due to Fentanyl, or any drug in Floyd's system, a) he would have listed that as the cause of death. He didn't

Cardiopulmonary arrest was the cause of death. Possible causes for the cardiopulmonary arrest were indeed listed under other significant conditions and fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as well as arteriosclerotic heart disease were prominently listed. Trauma to the airway was apparently not found nor is any other evidence that police restraint caused the man's death.

You continue to stand refuted.

The BS was that he died as a result of being hit in the head which nobody has actually claimed publicly.

No one ever publicly claimed he wasn't either. Both accounts, that being first it was reported he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, and then it being reported he wasn't, stemmed from claims made to news agencies by Capitol police.

Do you ever actually read the links you claim support your delusions? From A Guide For Manner of Death Classification:

This book is a Guide. The recommendations contained herein are not standards and should not be used to evaluate the performance of a given certifier in a given case. Death certification and manner-of-death classification require judgment, and room must be allowed for discretion on a case by case basis.

Starting the new approach at a given point in time is acceptable, with the caveat that one may occasionally need to explain differences between newer and older certifications involving similar or identical circumstances. Which is exactly what the ME did.

"Manner of death is an American invention... It was added to the death certificate by public health officials to assist in clarifying the circumstances of death and how an injury was sustained—not as a legally binding opinion—and with a major goal of assisting nosologists who code and classify cause-of-death information from death certificates for statistical purposes.

Yes, it's an American invention and it's used here in America, where this occurred. And given the medical examiner's report, it appears he followed those guidelines. You only object because being wrong hurts you.

Cardiopulmonary arrest was the cause of death. Possible causes for the cardiopulmonary arrest were indeed listed under other significant conditions and fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as well as arteriosclerotic heart disease were prominently listed. Trauma to the airway was apparently not found nor is any other evidence that police restraint caused the man's death.

Again...

Nothing about Drugs. And again, if the medical examiner believed drugs caused his death, he would have put "accident" as the manner of death, not "homicide." Fentanyl would have been listed as a cause of death, not merely as some other significant condition. "Homicide" means he was killed by another person. That's what the medical examiner determined.

You continue to stand refuted.
LOL

Not by you, I haven't. I'm going by the medical examiner's report in conjunction with the official guidelines as determined by the National Association of Medical Examiners for determining "manner of death."

You're going by you.

Forum List

Back