It's So Ironic

what's worse to the American people:

A first lady with Mexican decent?

Or the first first lady who was born and raised in a communist country, who also has posed in the nude and her naked pics will be plastered all over the world with First Lady of the United States under the pic.....?

I hate to say this, but I just can't see this really happening for Trump in the primaries... I wish him well, but it will be getting a little harder for him as time moves on, imho.

I don't know anybody that ever voted based on the first lady. As long as she's not appointed by her husband to his cabinet, nobody really cares.

What people should be concerned about is the President and who he will appoint to the Supreme Court if given a chance. That's the most important thing.

Again an outright lie.......has been proven over and over illegals are voting in large numbers with libs cheering on the situation

No, it has not been proven. It is nothing more than a conspiracy theory

Another outright lie...this is second vid I've posted on this

It's not a lie. First of all, they said these people were non-citizens, nothing about whether they were here illegally or here legally on a visa. In fact, they even stated that at the end. Second, they found roughly 100 people in the state database. Florida's population is 20 million. That hardly qualifies as "voting in large numbers."

I agree, none of those people should be voting and it sounds like they'll be stopped in at least those two counties, but it's not the massive problem you're making it out to be.

not to mention that this was Florida, and the Latinos in Florida are primarily Cuban, and Cubans primarily vote REPUBLICAN....so the whole argument of illegals voting democratic and not republican falls apart imho.

I found your comment interesting and went to check it out myself. Here is what I found:

UNE 24, 2014
After decades of GOP support, Cubans shifting toward the Democratic Party
BY JENS MANUEL KROGSTAD

Cubans in the U.S. have long identified with or leaned toward the Republican Party, even as Hispanics overall have tilted Democrat. But the party affiliation of Cubans has undergone a shift over the past decade, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of survey data.

Less than half (47%) of Cuban registered voters nationwide now say they identify with or lean toward the Republican Party—down from the 64% who said the same about the GOP a decade ago, according to 2013 survey data. Meanwhile, the share of Cubans who identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party has doubled from 22% to 44% over the same time period, according to the survey of Hispanics.

Well, the Republican Party should have owned Cuban Hispanics for a lifetime or 2, after Clinton's Elian Gonzalez debacle fiasco.... it's surprising it is changing, Cubans when I lived there were fairly conservative church goers, with conservative values...

It's not a lie. First of all, they said these people were non-citizens, nothing about whether they were here illegally or here legally on a visa. In fact, they even stated that at the end. Second, they found roughly 100 people in the state database. Florida's population is 20 million. That hardly qualifies as "voting in large numbers."

I agree, none of those people should be voting and it sounds like they'll be stopped in at least those two counties, but it's not the massive problem you're making it out to be.

not to mention that this was Florida, and the Latinos in Florida are primarily Cuban, and Cubans primarily vote REPUBLICAN....so the whole argument of illegals voting democratic and not republican falls apart imho.

I found your comment interesting and went to check it out myself. Here is what I found:

UNE 24, 2014
BY JENS MANUEL KROGSTAD

Cubans in the U.S. have long identified with or leaned toward the Republican Party, even as Hispanics overall have tilted Democrat. But the party affiliation of Cubans has undergone a shift over the past decade, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of survey data.

Less than half (47%) of Cuban registered voters nationwide now say they identify with or lean toward the Republican Party—down from the 64% who said the same about the GOP a decade ago, according to 2013 survey data. Meanwhile, the share of Cubans who identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party has doubled from 22% to 44% over the same time period, according to the survey of Hispanics.

Well, the Republican Party should have owned Cuban Hispanics for a lifetime or 2, after Clinton's Elian Gonzalez debacle fiasco.... it's surprising it is changing, Cubans when I lived there were fairly conservative church goers, with conservative values...

I agree. I often wonder if Hispanics even pay attention to our politics in this country to see who shares their values.

i am honest and it ain't happening in every state....nor in any kind of numbers...

but the problem, if there really is one, can be solved by each State's voter registration vetting process through checking the federal e-verify system, making certain they are citizens before approving the voter registration application.... easy peasy!
Yes...yes it is....... an honest person would admit the obvious
i'm sorry, i live in maine, we just don't have illegal mexicans here, there perhaps are Canadians that live here, work here and own land and logging companies here, or farms, that could be voting, but I would not recognize the difference between them and Americans off hand...
Fresh off a stunning re-election in a three-way race for Maine’s governor, Paul LePage is not wasting any time making good on a major campaign promise: to slash funds for cities who give welfare to illegal aliens. Maine Governor LePage Slashes State Aid For Cities That Give Welfare to Illegal Aliens | Top Right News
it was for refugees from my understanding? The Somalians that we took in...
i am honest and it ain't happening in every state....nor in any kind of numbers...

but the problem, if there really is one, can be solved by each State's voter registration vetting process through checking the federal e-verify system, making certain they are citizens before approving the voter registration application.... easy peasy!
Yes...yes it is....... an honest person would admit the obvious
i'm sorry, i live in maine, we just don't have illegal mexicans here, there perhaps are Canadians that live here, work here and own land and logging companies here, or farms, that could be voting, but I would not recognize the difference between them and Americans off hand...
Fresh off a stunning re-election in a three-way race for Maine’s governor, Paul LePage is not wasting any time making good on a major campaign promise: to slash funds for cities who give welfare to illegal aliens. Maine Governor LePage Slashes State Aid For Cities That Give Welfare to Illegal Aliens | Top Right News
lapaige is a loon...

What he is speaking about are documented asylum seekers from Somalia, who are refugees that were initially put here by the federal gvt many moons ago during a refugee crisis and now other somalians that were initially placed in other states have chosen to move here....

our entire state has a black population of only 1.2% including these Somalian refugees, they can not easily go in to a voting place and pretend like they are citizens and vote, the same with our Hispanic population in the State, it is around 1%.
Facts presented and that you in fact do have a problem ............btw Somalis vote in MN so dont even try to tell they arent elsewhere
Minnesota, ain't Maine my dear....not even close.

libs love illegals coming over- more votes, and candycorn- why do you think Trump leads by far in the polls? its because of those 2 issues mostly plus he is successful.
This is unsurprisingly ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

Only citizens can vote, not undocumented immigrants.

And liberals love and obey the Constitution and its case law, including the 5th and 14th Amendments which afford due process of the law to all persons in the United States, including those undocumented.

Trump is ignorant of the law, has contempt for the Constitution and its cause law, and seeks to reject the due process rights of those undocumented in violation of the Constitution.

Again an outright lie.......has been proven over and over illegals are voting in large numbers with libs cheering on the situation
Links???

Studies prove Hispanics have the lowest voter turnout.

UNE 24, 2014
BY JENS MANUEL KROGSTAD

I agree. I often wonder if Hispanics even pay attention to our politics in this country to see who shares their values.

When I lived there, the Cubans were very astute, political followers....they kept themselves politically informed, more than any other group of Latinos....maybe because their family and friends for many, were still left in Cuba and because they were so grateful for the chance to have this political asylum and freedom in the USA vs their homeland....it was almost a Duty to them to keep abreast of everything government.

If they are turning more Democratic, ( in my sweetest care4all voice) maybe you should try to find out what has turned them off to Republicans?

The negative rhetoric about Hispanics in a general lump, that they foresee hurting them perhaps?

From my experience, they were not really the welfare crowd, they all worked hard as can be, in good jobs, I worked with many way back when....

head to toe, really good people.

UNE 24, 2014
BY JENS MANUEL KROGSTAD

The old anti-communist stalwarts are dying off. Their kids and grandkids are less hostile to Castro compared to those who originally fled.

UNE 24, 2014
BY JENS MANUEL KROGSTAD

The old anti-communist stalwarts are dying off. Their kids and grandkids are less hostile to Castro compared to those who originally fled.

It would be interesting as to why. It's hard to beat Santa Clause.

When I lived there, the Cubans were very astute, political followers....they kept themselves politically informed, more than any other group of Latinos....maybe because their family and friends for many, were still left in Cuba and because they were so grateful for the chance to have this political asylum and freedom in the USA vs their homeland....it was almost a Duty to them to keep abreast of everything government.

If they are turning more Democratic, ( in my sweetest care4all voice) maybe you should try to find out what has turned them off to Republicans?

The negative rhetoric about Hispanics in a general lump, that they foresee hurting them perhaps?

From my experience, they were not really the welfare crowd, they all worked hard as can be, in good jobs, I worked with many way back when....

The Republican Party has become so hostile to so many groups out there it's amazing they're able to win anything anymore.

The Republican Party has become so hostile to so many groups out there it's amazing they're able to win anything anymore.

Correct. How dare Republicans insist people obey our laws in the USA. WTF do we think we are anyway?

they aren't hostile to anyone. all that hostility is made up by the leftwing hate sites and then spread around like this post of yours or it's the Democrat party claiming they are and having their lapdogs in the media spreading it around. Every last word spoken by a Republican is taken apart and dissected by the left leaning medias, even the lamestreams like CNN had Ben Carson saying he'd use drones on the border and what he said was something quite different. So they have to fight even harder against all the bias, lie and made up crap of he said this , she said that etc

and yet they seem to pull out the wins that are the Important ones. If they are so hostile to everyone how did they manage to win the last two midterm elections that were historic in the Democrats lost the most seats ever under a Democrat President.

and another thing is they don't go out and USE GROUPS of people AGAINST EACH other like the dirty politics of the Democrat party. They don't go a day without using one group or another claiming how Republicans hates this or that blaa blaa blaa. they cant' seem to run on good things because they've been running on the same crap for 30 years and they've boxed themselves into a corner. so they have to act like it's Republicans who hates senior citizens, they have a war on women, they hate hispancis, blacks homosexuals, they want to drown newborn puppies.

anyway this game gets tiring and how you people keep letting them playing it on you over and over, beats the hell out of me

they aren't hostile to anyone.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

america is done with the "progressive" agenda..it's empty, shrill and doesn't reflect american values...

This isn't about Obama. This is about the Republicans offering up more credible alternatives for the Presidency than at any time in decades, and Republicans instead going bonkers over a TV personality with zero experience and no chance of winning the election. It's surprising that Trump supporters evoke Obama as having no experience as a reason to support Trump, given that Obama's lack of experience is a criticism used by conservatives.

Trump has supported and still supports progressive ideas. For example, he wants to raise taxes on rich people which conservatives have fought tooth and nail against for decades. He wants the government to restrict businesses from managing their supply chains - that's the tariffs and anti-China rhetoric - whereas conservatives have been telling us that government has to get out of the way of business. And if you think in any way he is a social conservative, I want to know what you're smoking, because you haven't been paying attention for the past four decades.

If you go issue by issue of all the Republican candidates, Trump probably comes out to the Left on average of all the candidates.

He has come out against illegal immigrants hard, which has provoked a visceral reaction from conservatives. He also wants to plunge America back into wars into the Middle East, conjuring up bizarre fantasies of seizing oil fields in Syria from ISIS with minimal American casualties, which I suppose is "conservative" but no serious conservative foreign policy hawk has supported. But I guess that's how policy is made when a candidate gets his military advice from "watching TV shows" as he stated on Meet the Press.

If you think that somehow Trump has a coherent conservative philosophy, you are engaging in massive cognitive dissonance.

I think you may have stumbled onto the NEOCON philosophy...

You can't govern if you don't win. Win first; ask questions later. Trump is the lead horse in the pack so the money is being placed on him.

I still wonder why you think this bench is so deep. Romney had better credentials.

Of course they are.

Many Republicans believe Obama was born in Kenya. Many believe Trump's rantings about illegals being rapists. They call Republicans who don't believe in conservative orthodoxy "RINOs." They say ridiculous things about "legitimate rape." They cheer when Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a slut. Colin Powell was on Meet the Press last week saying that there is a strain of intolerance in the party.

The Republican Party has become a small tent party.

they aren't hostile to anyone. all that hostility is made up by the leftwing hate sites and then spread around like this post of yours or it's the Democrat party claiming they are and having their lapdogs in the media spreading it around. Every last word spoken by a Republican is taken apart and dissected by the left leaning medias, even the lamestreams like CNN had Ben Carson saying he'd use drones on the border and what he said was something quite different. So they have to fight even harder against all the bias, lie and made up crap of he said this , she said that etc

and yet they seem to pull out the wins that are the Important ones. If they are so hostile to everyone how did they manage to win the last two midterm elections that were historic in the Democrats lost the most seats ever under a Democrat President.

and another thing is they don't go out and USE GROUPS of people AGAINST EACH other like the dirty politics of the Democrat party. They don't go a day without using one group or another claiming how Republicans hates this or that blaa blaa blaa. they cant' seem to run on good things because they've been running on the same crap for 30 years and they've boxed themselves into a corner. so they have to act like it's Republicans who hates senior citizens, they have a war on women, they hate hispancis, blacks homosexuals, they want to drown newborn puppies.

anyway this game gets tiring and how you people keep letting them playing it on you over and over, beats the hell out of me

You're the star player in the "game". Liberals need not paint conserve-hate-ives as anything other than the average Stephanie; a know-nothing who hates that the world is leaving her behind and lashes out daily.

You can't govern if you don't win. Win first; ask questions later. Trump is the lead horse in the pack so the money is being placed on him.

I still wonder why you think this bench is so deep. Romney had better credentials.

I think your political bias is clouding your judgement. They have a lot of successful young men of national prominence, either as governors or senators. They look much better than the Democrats.

The Democrats are putting forward a woman who is in her late 60s and is retread of the 90s (albeit I think she will be President). Look at who is challenging her. A septuagenarian socialist who isn't even a Democrat. And now that she's falling in the polls, who is being mooted as possible replacements? Guys in the 60s. Where are all the young Democrats? Where are the governors and senators? Gore, Kerry and Biden? Seriously? Can't find anyone not on Social Security? It's pretty sad.

This isn't anything new. I saw James Carville say the same thing a few years ago. I see many more potential Presidents on the Republican side than I do on the Democrats.

But the Republicans are intent on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. It's amazing how clueless these people are.

Of course they are.

Many Republicans believe Obama was born in Kenya. Many believe Trump's rantings about illegals being rapists. They call Republicans who don't believe in conservative orthodoxy "RINOs." They say ridiculous things about "legitimate rape." They cheer when Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a slut. Colin Powell was on Meet the Press last week saying that there is a strain of intolerance in the party.

The Republican Party has become a small tent party.

oh brother. those are tame compared to what the Democrats do to people and call people
whatever, you believe what you need. go vote for the party of love who never called people teabaggers, birthers, deniers, flat earthers, and doesn't cheer when a baker is fined 100 grand over not baking a cake and now cheering some woman being jailed for not giving people a piece of paper that they could have got if they just drove down the street aways

oh brother. those are tame compared to what the Democrats do to people and call people
whatever, you believe what you need. go vote for the party of love who never called people teabaggers, birthers, deniers, flat earthers, and doesn't cheer when a baker is fined 100 grand over not baking a cake and now cheering some woman being jailed for not giving people a piece of paper that they could have got if they just drove down the street aways

This isn't about the Democrat party.

You said "The Republican party isn't hostile to anyone."

That is wrong.

Republicans are frickin' hostile to people in their own frickin' party FFS!

"RINOs?" Give me a break.

Until the strident ideologues in the GOP STFU, they are rowing against the tide.

This isn't about the Democrat party.

You said "The Republican party isn't hostile to anyone."

That is wrong.

Republicans are frickin' hostile to people in their own frickin' party FFS!

"RINOs?" Give me a break.

Until the strident ideologues in the GOP STFU, they are rowing against the tide.
Please. The GOP isnt hostile to anyone. Some knuckleheads might be hostile. But there is a difference between hostility and vigorous debate.

Forum List

Back