It's So Ironic

what's worse to the American people:

A first lady with Mexican decent?

Or the first first lady who was born and raised in a communist country, who also has posed in the nude and her naked pics will be plastered all over the world with First Lady of the United States under the pic.....?

I hate to say this, but I just can't see this really happening for Trump in the primaries... I wish him well, but it will be getting a little harder for him as time moves on, imho.
Are you saying that a women can't be beautiful, exotic, and hot and still be intelligent? hhmmmm

Its be the first time in fifty years we've had a first lady that's "doable'
jus sayin
I think she is a very intelligent woman, NEVER SAID OTHERWISE, did I?

It's you that just imagined ''doing'' our First Lady, which is shallow, don't cha think Horty?

What I am saying is this will not go over well, with the groups I mentioned earlier...

you think it will be just fine and dandy, I don't believe it will... I could be wrong, the world is upside down now, so you could be right...

Or the first first lady who was born and raised in a communist country, who also has posed in the nude and her naked pics will be plastered all over the world with First Lady of the United States under the pic.....?

I hate to say this, but I just can't see this really happening for Trump in the primaries... I wish him well, but it will be getting a little harder for him as time moves on, imho.
Are you saying that a women can't be beautiful, exotic, and hot and still be intelligent? hhmmmm

jus sayin

It's you that just imagined ''doing'' our First Lady, which is shallow, don't cha think Horty?

What I am saying is this will not go over well, with the groups I mentioned earlier...

you think it will be just fine and dandy, I don't believe it will... I could be wrong, the world is upside down now, so you could be right...
Upside down is right.

My only point was that you don't give Americans the benefit of the doubt.
They were okay with Slick Willie and Monica.
They're ok with a rainbow colored white house.
They're okay with Bruce Jenner's mental illness.

As far as "shallow", have you been talking to my ex-wife? Coz she's a liar
:D
But I was just meaning we've had old school marms for first ladies for too long.

libs love illegals coming over- more votes, and candycorn- why do you think Trump leads by far in the polls? its because of those 2 issues mostly plus he is successful.
This is unsurprisingly ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

Only citizens can vote, not undocumented immigrants.

And liberals love and obey the Constitution and its case law, including the 5th and 14th Amendments which afford due process of the law to all persons in the United States, including those undocumented.

Trump is ignorant of the law, has contempt for the Constitution and its cause law, and seeks to reject the due process rights of those undocumented in violation of the Constitution.

Again an outright lie.......has been proven over and over illegals are voting in large numbers with libs cheering on the situation

No, it has not been proven. It is nothing more than a conspiracy theory

Another outright lie...this is second vid I've posted on this

It's not a lie. First of all, they said these people were non-citizens, nothing about whether they were here illegally or here legally on a visa. In fact, they even stated that at the end. Second, they found roughly 100 people in the state database. Florida's population is 20 million. That hardly qualifies as "voting in large numbers."

I agree, none of those people should be voting and it sounds like they'll be stopped in at least those two counties, but it's not the massive problem you're making it out to be.

jus sayin

Upside down is right.

But I was just meaning we've had old school marms for first ladies for too long.
:rofl: no, I did not talk with your ex wife!!! :lol::lol:

I think I know the "woman" voter a tad better...

Although very hard to do, they forgave Bill Clinton, because he stayed with his wife and didn't trade her in on a younger, more beautiful model. They forgave him, because many felt sorry for Hillary, and may had been through the same type of infidelity with their own fathers or own husbands, who stuck around through the controversy and made things work. Hillary, the cheated on wife, was NOT the adulterer, but the victim of it.

They all don't agree with Cait's wish to be a female nor celebrate it, but they believe it is Bruce's decision to make with his own doctors, not theirs. Cait is not running for president.

Trump on the other hand, cheated on his previous wives with the next wife to be. He did not make his marriages work, he discarded his woman as soon as he was attracted to another one...and I just don't think that sits well with women voters, or the evangelicals...

What other policies do you all agree with Trump on besides immigration, Trump supporters?

They must respect his view on tightening gun controls. Or they must really admire his stance on implementing a universal health care system. They probably also support his bipartisanship in donating thousands of dollars in campaign contributions to Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Charlie Rangel, Harry Reid, Anthony Weiner, etc.

libs love illegals coming over- more votes, and candycorn- why do you think Trump leads by far in the polls? its because of those 2 issues mostly plus he is successful.

And liberals love and obey the Constitution and its case law, including the 5th and 14th Amendments which afford due process of the law to all persons in the United States, including those undocumented.

Trump is ignorant of the law, has contempt for the Constitution and its cause law, and seeks to reject the due process rights of those undocumented in violation of the Constitution.

Again an outright lie.......has been proven over and over illegals are voting in large numbers with libs cheering on the situation

It's not a lie. First of all, they said these people were non-citizens, nothing about whether they were here illegally or here legally on a visa. In fact, they even stated that at the end. Second, they found roughly 100 people in the state database. Florida's population is 20 million. That hardly qualifies as "voting in large numbers."

I agree, none of those people should be voting and it sounds like they'll be stopped in at least those two counties, but it's not the massive problem you're making it out to be.

not to mention that this was Florida, and the Latinos in Florida are primarily Cuban, and Cubans primarily vote REPUBLICAN....so the whole argument of illegals voting democratic and not republican falls apart imho.

not to mention that this was Florida, and the Latinos in Florida are primarily Cuban, and Cubans primarily vote REPUBLICAN....so the whole argument of illegals voting democratic and not republican falls apart imho.

Right....cause Cubans are arriving in larger numbers than anyone else..........I mean its worse than whats happening in EU ........motor voter.....its happening in every state.......dont lie...be honest

By definition, Cuban migrants are not illegals. They gain automatic status if they reach the shores of the United States.

Right....cause Cubans are arriving in larger numbers than anyone else..........I mean its worse than whats happening in EU ........motor voter.....its happening in every state.......dont lie...be honest

i am honest and it ain't happening in every state....nor in any kind of numbers...

but the problem, if there really is one, can be solved by each State's voter registration vetting process through checking the federal e-verify system, making certain they are citizens before approving the voter registration application.... easy peasy!

By definition, Cuban migrants are not illegals. They gain automatic status if they reach the shores of the United States.

true, i should have said that they were migrant refugees...

That does not mean they are all citizens and got citizenship.

i am honest and it ain't happening in every state....nor in any kind of numbers...

but the problem, if there really is one, can be solved by each State's voter registration vetting process through checking the federal e-verify system, making certain they are citizens before approving the voter registration application.... easy peasy!

Yes...yes it is....... an honest person would admit the obvious

i'm sorry, i live in maine, we just don't have illegal mexicans here, there perhaps are Canadians that live here, work here and own land and logging companies here, or farms, that could be voting, but I would not recognize the difference between them and Americans off hand...

i'm sorry, i live in maine, we just don't have illegal mexicans here, there perhaps are Canadians that live here, work here and own land and logging companies here, or farms, that could be voting, but I would not recognize the difference between them and Americans off hand...
Fresh off a stunning re-election in a three-way race for Maine’s governor, Paul LePage is not wasting any time making good on a major campaign promise: to slash funds for cities who give welfare to illegal aliens. Maine Governor LePage Slashes State Aid For Cities That Give Welfare to Illegal Aliens | Top Right News

Fresh off a stunning re-election in a three-way race for Maine’s governor, Paul LePage is not wasting any time making good on a major campaign promise: to slash funds for cities who give welfare to illegal aliens. Maine Governor LePage Slashes State Aid For Cities That Give Welfare to Illegal Aliens | Top Right News
it was for refugees from my understanding? The Somalians that we took in...

lapaige is a loon...

What he is speaking about are documented asylum seekers from Somalia, who are refugees that were initially put here by the federal gvt many moons ago during a refugee crisis and now other somalians that were initially placed in other states have chosen to move here....

our entire state has a black population of only 1.2% including these Somalian refugees, they can not easily go in to a voting place and pretend like they are citizens and vote, the same with our Hispanic population in the State, it is around 1%.

jus sayin

Upside down is right.

:rofl: no, I did not talk with your ex wife!!! :lol::lol:

I think I know the "woman" voter a tad better...

Although very hard to do, they forgave Bill Clinton, because he stayed with his wife and didn't trade her in on a younger, more beautiful model. They forgave him, because many felt sorry for Hillary, and may had been through the same type of infidelity with their own fathers or own husbands, who stuck around through the controversy and made things work. Hillary, the cheated on wife, was NOT the adulterer, but the victim of it.

They all don't agree with Cait's wish to be a female nor celebrate it, but they believe it is Bruce's decision to make with his own doctors, not theirs. Cait is not running for president.

Trump on the other hand, cheated on his previous wives with the next wife to be. He did not make his marriages work, he discarded his woman as soon as he was attracted to another one...and I just don't think that sits well with women voters, or the evangelicals...
Personally I think trump is a douche

It's still okay to want a hot first lady, tho

Marcos wife is pretty hawt

I found your comment interesting and went to check it out myself. Here is what I found:

UNE 24, 2014
After decades of GOP support, Cubans shifting toward the Democratic Party
BY JENS MANUEL KROGSTAD

Cubans in the U.S. have long identified with or leaned toward the Republican Party, even as Hispanics overall have tilted Democrat. But the party affiliation of Cubans has undergone a shift over the past decade, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of survey data.

Less than half (47%) of Cuban registered voters nationwide now say they identify with or lean toward the Republican Party—down from the 64% who said the same about the GOP a decade ago, according to 2013 survey data. Meanwhile, the share of Cubans who identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party has doubled from 22% to 44% over the same time period, according to the survey of Hispanics.

it was for refugees from my understanding? The Somalians that we took in...

lapaige is a loon...

What he is speaking about are documented asylum seekers from Somalia, who are refugees that were initially put here by the federal gvt many moons ago during a refugee crisis and now other somalians that were initially placed in other states have chosen to move here....

our entire state has a black population of only 1.2% including these Somalian refugees, they can not easily go in to a voting place and pretend like they are citizens and vote, the same with our Hispanic population in the State, it is around 1%.
Facts presented and that you in fact do have a problem ............btw Somalis vote in MN so dont even try to tell they arent elsewhere

I found your comment interesting and went to check it out myself. Here is what I found:

UNE 24, 2014
BY JENS MANUEL KROGSTAD

Cubans in the U.S. have long identified with or leaned toward the Republican Party, even as Hispanics overall have tilted Democrat. But the party affiliation of Cubans has undergone a shift over the past decade, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of survey data.

Less than half (47%) of Cuban registered voters nationwide now say they identify with or lean toward the Republican Party—down from the 64% who said the same about the GOP a decade ago, according to 2013 survey data. Meanwhile, the share of Cubans who identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party has doubled from 22% to 44% over the same time period, according to the survey of Hispanics.

Palm beach and Fade counties are very blue.
But they elected Martinez and Rubio.
And will vote Rubio in 2016
:thup:

Forum List

Back