It's Tim Kaine

I am surprised she picked an, "oh well, go ahead" pro-life Catholic.

I figured even grocery store faith was pretty purged of the Democrat Party.

Last edited:
The Spanish speaking Kaine will make sure Donnie only gets 10% of the Hispanic vote. Donnie is Toast!

Another establishment guy to go with the establishment gal. Nothing surprising.

I am glad she didn't pick Warren, she might have helped Mrs. Tuzla. But then again a hive can't have two queens.

I thought she might pick Cory Booker but then again being black would take away from her royal ascension as the first woman.

Of all the people I could think of I am glad it is Caine, she needs a cane to walk.

Since the democrat party takes minorities for granted no need for Mrs. Tuzla to pick a minority.

Donnie had very little chance anyway, but the Kaine selection will seal his fate. He will be fortunate to get 15% of the Hispanic vote. SORRY DONNIE!

VP pick. She couldn't lose with that list, really.
With the right wig he can fill in for her.

Yup, they pretty well have the same body type, all he needs is a pantsuit....:laugh:

Welcome to the USMB...hope you have some fun.... (try spell check though)
every
With the right wig he can fill in for her.

Yup, they pretty well have the same body type, all he needs is a pantsuit....:laugh:

Welcome to the USMB...hope you have some fun....
Thank you, looks like a good place to slap some libtardos.

Kane seems like a pretty good guy for an environmental hack democrat. I gotta admit a Roman Catholic is a pretty smart choice to balance Hillary's crazy radicalism.

Another establishment guy to go with the establishment gal. Nothing surprising.

I am glad she didn't pick Warren, she might have helped Mrs. Tuzla. But then again a hive can't have two queens.

I thought she might pick Cory Booker but then again being black would take away from her royal ascension as the first woman.

Of all the people I could think of I am glad it is Caine, she needs a cane to walk.

Since the democrat party takes minorities for granted no need for Mrs. Tuzla to pick a minority.
if she would of chosen Warren, then we would of had a 1/32nd Cherokee and a 1/32nd Komodo Dragon ticket.

Who the fuck is Tim Kaine?
Remember that name, soon you'll be screaming it in your sleep. :)
Now, just why would I honey?
Derp. Some of you have zero sense of humor. Why even bother with a stupid response like that?
Getting aggressive sweetheart? Why is that? Somebody came up short today?

Tim Kaine is only 58 - so he pretty much assures Democrats of controlling the White House for the next 16 years. Just think of all the Supreme Court justices they can put on the court.

Forum List

Back