Tim Scott Does Not Speak For Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum."

Just as I predicted. I play these racists like a Fender guitar.
How do you know the race of every poster here, Rachel?

You can stop being white telling me who speaks for blacks. I have a masters degree. Therefore I am educated. Neither Scott or Sowell speak for blacks. That's why no one black here is defending them
Link us up to where blacks voted you to speak for them, old white guy.

LOL! There is a reason none of you can take me in a debate on issues and end up with these dumb personal attacks. I can'thelp it f I'm bettr educated than you. And I am better educated than Tim Scott. Sowell has a Ph.D so technically he has more education. But when you read his stuff, it's apparent that he is an idiot.

So tell me what Sowell has done in nearly 94 years of life to better the black community.

Because I helped build a NPO that won awards in the coity it was in for reducing youth crime and increasing black business visabiity. So people like Scott and Sowell who haven't done anything but run their mouths can SMBD.
Show us these fake degrees, Rachel. Take pics and post them.

Now here we have the result of posting while using illicit narcotics. Your lies are just laughable. You are hundreds of rungs below me and any other conservative here education wise. You can't even understand Sewell's writings. Hell, you likely can't even read them. You gay projection is also another of your fall backs. Just like your "racist!" Bullshit. You're just a pathetic little wannabe who is mad that no educated black will listen to you or toe your racist party's line.
Incorrect. As long as a black person tells you what YOU want to hear, you consider them educated. You guys ran up behind Candace Owens and shes a drop out. Your great leader Limbaugh flunked out. Hannity has no college education, he was a painter. You are a dumb and uneducated. Racism is not bullshit, but because you're a racist yourself, yu want to gaslight. No one wants to toe the racist line, that's correct, amd that racism is coming from Republicans. MAGA is 30 percent, so it's you nobody wants to hear.

I never said I would speak for anybody....

unlike some! :rolleyes:
I have simply said that Tim Scott doesn't speak for blacks. And he doesn't.

I now how you guys are. A few years ago I started a thread titled "I was wrong." In that thread I reversed everything I said and made the claim that blacks are at fault for our condition. Immediately I became the favorite black of the month. So I say what I do about you guys because you have proven it to be so. Just like this thread, where there is no one black who is defending Tim Scott, but the white right wingers are here in force in defense of him.

Just as I predcted in the OP.

Last edited:
Incorrect. As long as a black person tells you what YOU want to hear, you consider them educated. You guys ran up behind Candace Owens and shes a drop out. Your great leader Limbaugh flunked out. Hannity has no college education, he was a painter. You are a dumb and uneducated. Racism is not bullshit, but because you're a racist yourself, yu want to gaslight. No one wants to toe the racist line, that's correct, amd that racism is coming from Republicans. MAGA is 30 percent, so it's you nobody wants to hear.
You’re the only asshole who doesn’t listen to what people are saying and just rant about race.

This may come to a shock to you but some of the dumbest people on the planet have college degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back