Tim Scott Does Not Speak For Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like Gore, Clinton, Abrams etc?
Wrong. Let's not try the false equivalence. Clinton had more votes. Abrams was cheated out of votes because theher opponemt purged the rolls. of over 300,000 mostly black voters. Gore lost by a party line supreme court vote.

Trump lost by 7 million.

Keep living in fantasy land white boy
Another idiot who keeps calling me white with no proof. Meanwhile on the left of this you see me looking right at you.

Tim Scott is a sellout. Not because he's a conservative, but because his ideas are antithetical to black interests. Scott is an idiot. You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

And you definitely don't. Tim Scott speaks for black men. So does Thomas Sewell. Another educated black man you hate.

"You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum."

Just as I predicted. I play these racists like a Fender guitar.

LOL! I got your bitch white boy. Tim Scott has sold his soul hoping to gain power.
No, he dared to leave the plantation and speak out against your massas. You just hate educated black men and women who refuse to toe the Dem party line.

And you definitely don't. Tim Scott speaks for black men. So does Thomas Sewell. Another educated black man you hate.
You can stop being white telling me who speaks for blacks. I have a masters degree. Therefore I am educated. Neither Scott or Sowell speak for blacks. That's why no one black here is defending them

Scott is on the so called plantation. Us free blacks don't have to kiss Trumps ass.
You aren't free little Xiden ass kisser. You serve a white man willingly. While crying about free and educated blacks who don't toe the line.

Tim Scott speaks for all black, white, brown, Asian people who love America and the principles, values, traditions that made it the greatest nation on earth.

He doesn't speak for 'black' people like you maybe. But he definitely speaks the language of a lot of good, honest, decent, hard working people, including black ones.
Does he murmur "MAGA" when his head is up Trump's ass?

Why is it people expect a single person to speak for any ethnic group. Well, except for white people. We are all so different from each other, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back