🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tim Scott Does Not Speak For Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites are the ones who need to do that. This forum is one example of how whites, specificaly Trump supporting right wing whites, have refused to do so
Thsts an interesting take when you realize that the Caucasian and Asian populations in this country tend to be the more productive and self-sufficient groups. Not totally self-sufficient by any measure but more than the black and Hispanic communities.

I stated the same sentiment regarding professional sports.
That idiot tried comparing the hiring process in the NFL and NBA to other job markets. Yet as you have stated, when it comes to the jobs in both leagues that are done like other job markets, blacks don't get hired. Where is Lovie Smith? He went to a superbowl but can't get a job as a head coach in the NFL? What about Jim Caldwell? He went to a superbowl too. Eric Bienemy ran the Chiefs offense that was scoring at record pace but could not get a head coaching job. Whites like Arthur Smith and Shane Stichen got head coaching jobs without any of the credentials of Bienemy. Stichen was an Eagles assistant who lost a superbowl to the Chiefs when Bienemy was OC. Bienemy was forced to go to the worst situation possible because the racists in the NFL refused to credit Bienemy for the Chiefs offense. Yet a few years earlier the same white owners talked up Brett Nagy who was OC for the Chiefs and he ended up getting a head coaching job with the Bears. There was no mention of Andy Reid running the offense when Nagy applied for coaching jobs. Funny how that happens then idiots want to pretend race had nothing to do with it.

Other markets do not allow the potential hires to perform the actual job tasks in a tryout. So merit ain't considered. And once agan, I will prvoide this example;

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Merit was not considered by Flash when he did this for 20 years. Yet he bought himself in here ta;lking about how merit shoud be a consideration. Milllions of whites do this daily, some of the members here are in that number.

That idiot needs to understand that there is such a thing as a black person who is better quaified than a white person based on merit. Whites have got very little based on merit. That is what history and the present show us.

BS. I support Scott because he is a conservative. But, it is democrats who made the policies that have created unequal opportunities for blacks. I don't look at things from a racial standpoint, as you do. Under Biden blacks have fared worse than they were before and the reason why he is losing some black support. You choose to deny Trump is gaining support from blacks and even go so far as to criticize any black who supports Trump.
Trump is not gaining support from blacks. And you do look at things from a racial standpoint. White is a race. I have to laugh when a Republican says what you did here. Everything you said is wring. Blacks are doing better under Biden than trump. You need to read more than far right extremist news. I will continuet criticize blacks who support Trump. Because:

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

Thsts an interesting take when you realize that the Caucasian and Asian populations in this country tend to be the more productive and self-sufficient groups. Not totally self-sufficient by any measure but more than the black and Hispanic communities.
You need to quit bringing up Asians. The facts show diferently.

Whites have never been self sufficient and the highest earning Asian group-Indans- rely on the H1B Visa to get jobs.

Given what we have come from, we are way more productive than whites or Asians.

Participation was highest among black households (26·6 %), followed by Hispanic households (21·0 %) and white households (16·4 %).
Participation in what?

If you are only citing TANF, then you miss all kinds of handouts that whites get.

Given what we have come from, we are way more productive than whites or Asians
I don’t give a shit where you, or anyone else came from my parents were told I’d likely be dead before I reached school age when I was born. I’ll turn 50 in less than two months. I wasn’t supposed to graduate high school, or get a drivers license, or get married, have a job, etc… due to a medical condition I have; yet here I am. Not because anyone gave me anything but because my parents set an expectation and standard and wouldn’t let me fail.

So don’t tell me the sob stories.

More stupidity. Do you ever get tired of BEING the fool?

Keep looking at the picture on the left and don't believe what you see. That's how stupid you are.
I am Joe Biden.....cuz picture to the left. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

You don't like blacks expressing our views. Did you support Kaepernick? BLM? Sharpton? Jamal Bowman? Ilhan Omar? Rep Pressley? Kamala Harris? Barack or Mchelle Obama? Maxine Watters? Michael Steele? Joy Reid? Don Lemmon? Jesse Jackson?

NO.

You defend Scott because he helps do things to erase policies that have created equal opportunity for blacks.
Yer trying too hard, Rachel.

The problem is that I have posted things like this:

In 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281. That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.6 percent of the American population. This is where your claim about data fails. The numbers show the population in America that are black criminal offenders is 0.6 percent and the population in America that are white criminal offenders is 1.09 percent. Your analysis of the data is in error because criminal offenders are a subset of the popuation. Not evetybody is a criminal offender so not everybody should be considerd in the discussion about crime and race. The numbers based on the UCR Criminal offenders data, and the US population in the United States Census show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

But you continue barking about stats based on your bias, therefore you get called what you are, a racist. The most frequent comment coming from those who think like you is blacks are 13 percent of the population and commit 50 percent of the crimes. That statement in and of itself is inaccurate.
Blacks are only 13% of the US population.

Now do your math again, Rachel.

You need to quit bringing up Asians. The facts show diferently.

Whites have never been self sufficient and the highest earning Asian group-Indans- rely on the H1B Visa to get jobs.

Given what we have come from, we are way more productive than whites or Asians.
Your Schick is over, Simp.

You have been exposed, Rachel.

Trump is not gaining support from blacks. And you do look at things from a racial standpoint. White is a race. I have to laugh when a Republican says what you did here. Everything you said is wring. Blacks are doing better under Biden than trump. You need to read more than far right extremist news. I will continuet criticize blacks who support Trump. Because:

Trump is gaining massively with African Americans, he’s polling twice as much as he won in 2016.

You’d know that if you were actually black and not some deadbeat middle age white dembot in his parent’s basement pretending to be black

What kind of dumb fuck would think any one person would speak for any complete race?

Fuck alllllllll the way off with that commie bullshit.

IDENTITY POLITICS BULLSHIT.

If you dont vote for Biden, you aint black?

Piss off.

Trump is gaining support from blacks. You are a fact denier.

Like I GAF what you think. Right wing whites try minimizing racism because they don't face it and many of you practice it. And that means race plays a role in your every day life. White is a race and when whites deny the racism others face, that is one of the white race cards.
Race isn’t even a fucking afterthought for us. We see and interact with people based on their skills and attitudes. If you would stop waking up every morning in a race obsessed frenzy your life would get a lot better.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back