It's Tim Kaine

Democrats want to put Hispanics on the same plantation where they have the black folks, and put them side by side picking the same cotton.

Kaine is fluent in Spanish, which is a plus.

Why is it a plus for the vice president to speak spanish?
He'll win Hispanic votes for one thing.
so you think that Hispanics are that stupid?...they understand English....start respecting them and quit using them for votes would be better...
Folks like to hear their own language. Would you vote for someone who only spoke Spanish or French to you?

Go Hillary!!!!! Go Tim!!!!!
You were the first idiot who screamed about the all white republican ticket.. What a joke you are but everyone here already knows that.

Really? When and where?
Several times actually Dumbahauntus..

Well, then please provide some "credible" proof. Otherwise, stop lying...
you mean like you do when you say something about someone?....

so you think that Hispanics are that stupid?...they understand English....start respecting them and quit using them for votes would be better...
Folks like to hear their own language. Would you vote for someone who only spoke Spanish or French to you?
news flash junky....the American Hispanics who were born here and will be voting CAN speak English....yea i know its shocking....like i said dont treat them like they are stupid and dont be so fucking condescending....

It's pretty stupid to vote for a guy because he speaks Spanish, and for no other reason.

But JimH52 is a racist pig, and he thinks Hispanics are simpletons who will do just that.

news flash junky....the American Hispanics who were born here and will be voting CAN speak English....yea i know its shocking....like i said dont treat them like they are stupid and dont be so fucking condescending....
I guess that's a "no".

Forum List

Back