It's Tim Kaine

SIXTEEN more years of Democrats in the White House!

384ba4b9091f31ac5248f23e37173922.jpg

It's pretty stupid to vote for a guy because he speaks Spanish, and for no other reason.

But JimH52 is a racist pig, and he thinks Hispanics are simpletons who will do just that.

Have you looked at the polls lately. Donnie is getting crushed with Hispanics. Dead Man walking.....:badgrin:

It's pretty stupid to vote for a guy because he speaks Spanish, and for no other reason.

But JimH52 is a racist pig, and he thinks Hispanics are simpletons who will do just that.

Have you looked at the polls lately. Donnie is getting crushed with Hispanics. Dead Man walking.....:badgrin:
You are stupid if you think it makes a difference who wins between Hillary and Trump.

At least it's not some whacky leftist loon.

Watching CNN. Some dumb woman on a panel said this does nothing to help Hillary with Hispanics, LGBT, etc.

God, Democrats drive me nuts.
Women like him, Planned Parenthood, LGBT, he's one of the more exciting candidates for the position.

I wanted Sherrod Brown from Ohio but that was not to be. :(

Chuck Todd told him people thought he was boring, he wasn't exactly an exploding volcano of personality. He laughed, hard.

He said he is boring but it might be preferable to a type A personality. :dunno:
Is there anything a democrat can do wrong Sarah? Like ever?

As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrat - I actually feel sorry for the GOP. It has turned to shit. Hell, I even voted for Nixon. However, Reagan ended me ever voting Republican again. The Republican Party now has the worst of all people: haters, racists, religious nuts - and the least educated and dumbest among us. In short - the party of stupid.

Cons were hoping Hillary would pick Bernie or Liz. She didn't take the bait...
Cons weren't the only ones hoping she would pick someone more liberal. As it is, she's republican lite. With Trump talking about jobs and working class issues, the democrat ticket seems more "republican" than the republican one. She had better not take liberal votes for granted.

Cons weren't the only ones hoping she would pick someone more liberal. As it is, she's republican lite. With Trump talking about jobs and working class issues, the democrat ticket seems more "republican" than the republican one. She had better not take liberal votes for granted.

Trump is just "talking" about jobs and working class issues. The only ones dumb enough to buy his bullshit and lies are the "poorly educated" that he loves so much. Hillary can actually make shit happen.

Trump is just "talking" about jobs and working class issues. The only ones dumb enough to buy his bullshit and lies are the "poorly educated" that he loves so much. Hillary can actually make shit happen.
Yeah, she can actually make shit happen, like the Iraq invasion and the Patriot Act which she voted for. I don't trust her judgement.

Tim Kaine is a "safe" choice.
moderate but stauch Pro-life catholic. I bet you libs are crapping.

It's all about getting Hillary in the White House.
Not going to happen after the train wreck that will be the BLM/DNC convention.

Dream on, sonny...
Your speakers are even more of a joke than 2012's speakers.

Why would you care? You're obviously too young and immature to vote.

Forum List

Back