It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

I never said people wouldn't have the right to worship as they chose. I said Christianity would be the preferred religion of government. It's like English being the preferred language in America. People still can and do speak Spanish and other languages.

And the 10 Commandments are the rules for the Christian faith. What is the 1st Commandment? How will keeping that commandment allow other faiths to have God(s) before your God?

That is so fucking stupid! Will you require fish be the only food served during Lent or on Fridays? Will pork products be outlawed since Jesus did not eat them? Will wine be served to children as it was during Jesus time?
No laws would violate Christian moral teaching under my proposal. That means government would illegalize abortion and gay marriage, and wouldn't endorse, push, or subsidize gender fluidity, artificial birth control, and sex outside hetero marriage, particularly among minors in the public schools.

And the 10 Commandments are the rules for the Christian faith. What is the 1st Commandment? How will keeping that commandment allow other faiths to have God(s) before your God?
I don't understand the question. The Christian God is the only true God.

I never said people wouldn't have the right to worship as they chose. I said Christianity would be the preferred religion of government. It's like English being the preferred language in America. People still can and do speak Spanish and other languages.
Government cannot support one religion over another. That is why we have the 1st Amendment. We keep telling you this over ad over again and you fucking ignore it. Are you really that stupid?

God must have a special place in his heart for the stupid because he hasn't taken you out with a lightning bolt!

No laws would violate Christian moral teaching under my proposal. That means government would illegalize abortion and gay marriage, and wouldn't endorse, push, or subsidize gender fluidity, artificial birth control, and sex outside hetero marriage, particularly among minors in the public schools.

So no sex outside of marriage? So you think YOUR beliefs outweigh what two consenting adults want?

And no birth control? So you decide whether a couple gets to use birth control?

Yeah, you might want to keep those ideas quiet. What little support you get will evaporate when that becomes public.

That is what you believe. And this proves that you would not be able to allow other religions to practice their faith.
They can practice their faith, as I said, as long as their laws didn't violate Christian teaching.

My statement remains. The God of Abraham is the one true God.

And that is your belief. I have no problem with you believing that.

I have a problem with you wanting the power of the US Government enforcing your belief that every other faith is worshipping a false God or Goddess.

They can practice their faith, as I said. But the government would only endorse Christianity.

Then the gov't would not recognize their faith. If the gov't was like you, they would say they are worshipping a false God.

Not every issue was covered in the Bible. Jesus now teaches on other issues through the Roman Catholic magisterium, Marian apparitions, and the pope.

Convenient that Jesus teaches through methods that involve using your church.

So no sex outside of marriage? So you think YOUR beliefs outweigh what two consenting adults want?

And no birth control? So you decide whether a couple gets to use birth control?

Yeah, you might want to keep those ideas quiet. What little support you get will evaporate when that becomes public.
I said in my post above the government wouldn't endorse sex outside marriage, gender fluidity or birth control. Please read the comments before you respond. "Not endorse' is not the same as illegalize.

My statement remains. The God of Abraham is the one true God.
Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Yeah, the framers made a mistake on that one. They failed to foresee the Supreme Court would deem atheism as a religion, and that atheism would fill the void of the intended exclusion of religion from government.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I said in my post above the government wouldn't endorse sex outside marriage, gender fluidity or birth control. Please read the comments before you respond. "Not endorse' is not the same as illegalize.

Does the gov't endorse sex now?

Forum List

Back